Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser

"Players are not allowed to discuss In-Game or Forum bans."
I don't make the rules. You, however, have agreed to follow them by registering here.

Any details of bans are confidential between staff and the account order - that is part of the privacy agreement and a right of the account owner, as a customer - therefore any discussion stemming around a specific ban is prohibited. I appreciate that this effects the game of others, but that does not make it their business on a speculative level. In addition, knowledge of moderation methods could feasibly result in players attempting to find ways to work around the system, so it is in the best interests of everyone that it remains contained within the support system.

Anyway, alliances. :p

DeletedUser40223

"Any details of bans are confidential between staff and the account order"

No they are not.. U hit someone who is banned and the "This player is banned" message comes up so it isn't that much of a secret is it?

I didn't speculate why the player mentioned in other post I made in the Another One Bites the Dust topic was banned but that got edited too..

I did on this one because that IS the reason.. I know because one of the other players involved made up a 2nd account and befriended me through it so I could get them into an alliance that will remain nameless.. It nearly worked too.. Snidey git..

ALL proven multi accounters should be kicked forever and their cities ghosted instantly, they should also be named and shamed.. It's CHEATING and isn't fair on all the decent people who do play by the rules..

Varun

Strategos
Why? If Grepolis see fit to ban someone (at the same time removing peoples ability to also attack the player/take their cities etc) why can we not discuss it?

It's OUR game too.. WE buy gold and without US there would be no Grepolis.. And there would be NOTHING to moderate.. Sort it out..

That is very obvious and not needed to be pointed out but I agree with Pushty. This thing works two-ways. Both need to co-operate. All of us enjoy this game because of the mods and if Grepo has a rule then there must be a reason.

Varun

Strategos
"Any details of bans are confidential between staff and the account order"

No they are not.. U hit someone who is banned and the "This player is banned" message comes up so it isn't that much of a secret is it?

I didn't speculate why the player mentioned in other post I made in the Another One Bites the Dust topic was banned but that got edited too..

I did on this one because that IS the reason.. I know because one of the other players involved made up a 2nd account and befriended me through it so I could get them into an alliance that will remain nameless.. It nearly worked too.. Snidey git..

ALL proven multi accounters should be kicked forever and their cities ghosted instantly, they should also be named and shamed.. It's CHEATING and isn't fair on all the decent people who do play by the rules..

Here too I agree with you but it is virtually impossible to check each and every account out of millions. It takes time and multi-accounters are kicked but no one can block their IP's or them from creating new e-mail id's.

DeletedUser40223

That is very obvious and not needed to be pointed out but I agree with Pushty. This thing works two-ways. Both need to co-operate. All of us enjoy this game because of the mods and if Grepo has a rule then there must be a reason.

1. So tell us.. What is the thinking behind us not being allowed to discuss a player being banned? Speculation that is wide of the mark I could accept, but not to mention it at all is wrong.

2. I don't enjoy the game because of the mods.. They didn't program it, they don't refund us for any glitches, bugs etc in fact all they do is edit the forum, half the time making entertaining topics less entertaining. I enjoy the game because of the people who I play with (and against) and so does everyone else..

DeletedUser42621

woah...that long analysis i did about TGO and within a day, they have lost 3 million pts...
By the looks of it, its probably a member of Resistance who sabotaged it and then left for Resistance. The Toons are now more dominant than TGO ever were.
Soooo errm lets talk about TOONS finally reaching number 1!!! :D Woop Woop months of hard work have paid off!! :p
Anyway congrats to the Toons on becoming number 1. I believe you came very close back in the Old Republic era, but now your no.1 so well done!

Anyway, NZ will probably be back in a couple of days, but he is facing a tough job to rebuild TGO...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42621

New Top Twelve

1 New Toon West 7182560 42 171013
2 *LOVE and DEATH* 5972058 48 124418
3 The Grand Order 5198701 28 185668
4 Spartan Empire Hippeus 5000587 46 108708
5 New Toon South 4728906 42 112593
6 Romans*Byzantine 4636406 46 100791
7 Romans*The Centurions 4081801 40 102045
8 New Toon East 3962672 49 80871
9 The Frat Pack 3254613 16 203413
10 The Grand Order II 2869943 36 79721
11 Resistance 2746952 17 161585
12 *PHILOSOPHER WARRIORS* 2537287 36 70480

Sorry for double post...couldn't be bothered editing.

DeletedUser42621

Really hope for the sake of Nicaea that all the TGO members don't just jump ship to the Toons, and that we actually have another couple of decent quality competitive alliances.

DeletedUser32731

Long way to go yet, Great leadership Blaze, great timing on the break up (anonymous), on to the next chapter we go...

thanks lemmein, made possible by players like yourself and the rest of the monster toons :))

As in RL never give up and fight for what you believe and everything is possible... that is what we did as a group and now we are all here.. great job NT and Allies

DeletedUser40223

Congrats to Blaze and the Toons.. :)

I know you'll all be happy to hit the no1 spot, but I also know you'd have rather done it through outright fighting against the top peeps instead of what transpired.. :(

There's a long way to go yet though and plenty more fighting to come. Now you guys are in the top spot I'm sure that will put a great big target on you all. And I know you'll relish it.. (SW)

Have fun and as always Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser

We did do it through fighting, it's not our fault that a bunch of TGO leadership left them while we took Masterfulskys cities. It's not our fault that they didn't know how to defend active players, or that Masterfulsky ran into VM. You all can say what you want about the spy situation, but we didn't force any of TGO's leaders to jump ship like that, other than by showing them that they couldn't handle us. We have 6 of the top 8 fighters on this server for a reason. We're good fighters, plain and simple.

DeletedUser40223

We did do it through fighting, it's not our fault that a bunch of TGO leadership left them while we took Masterfulskys cities. It's not our fault that they didn't know how to defend active players, or that Masterfulsky ran into VM. You all can say what you want about the spy situation, but we didn't force any of TGO's leaders to jump ship like that, other than by showing them that they couldn't handle us. We have 6 of the top 8 fighters on this server for a reason. We're good fighters, plain and simple.

I wasn't saying anything about a spy situation, as far as I'm concerned that's just hearsay. Blaze denies that accusation.

I know you guys have some good fighters, in fact I'd go so far as saying there are some GREAT fighters there (former CV peeps for starters, not to mention some of your own original players and some of the ex CP too). (SW)

I wasn't disrespecting your achievement in any way, just stating a fact which is I know your peeps would have rather taken your enemies out wholesale and city by city instead of a couple 'disappearing' and others breaking away to form another alliance.

DeletedUser42621

1 New Toon West 7859473 46 170858
2 *LOVE and DEATH* 6024055 45 133868
3 Spartan Empire Hippeus 5061463 46 110032
4 New Toon South 4802974 42 114357
5 Romans*Byzantine 4742739 46 103103
6 Romans*The Centurions 4052169 40 101304
7 New Toon East 3996674 48 83264
8 The Grand Order 3978176 19 209378
9 The Frat Pack 3345039 16 209065
10 Resistance 3092403 19 162758
11 *PHILOSOPHER WARRIORS* 2599080 37 70245
12 GORO 2576096 31 83100

Top 12 update-seems we have a new alliance GORO, growing an taking in some ex TGO members, could OR make a comeback with a brand new name?

DeletedUser40223

Top 12 update-seems we have a new alliance GORO, growing an taking in some ex TGO members, could OR make a comeback with a brand new name?

I reckon that depends on how Toon see them.. If they pact then yes they are in with a chance, if they continue to fight against Toon then I doubt it..

DeletedUser38382

Blah, still to far for us to demo. Nothing but turtle soup to eat.

DeletedUser42621

TGO aren't done yet guys-there still 6th and have recruited a few in the last couple of days...