Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser

TGO aren't done yet guys-there still 6th and have recruited a few in the last couple of days...

They (TGO) are now 3rd and climbing.

I understand from a TGO friend that Toons ran an OP on TGO over last 3-4 days, and that TGO came out on top. Is that the same way Toons remember the outcome?

DeletedUser40223

They (TGO) are now 3rd and climbing.

I understand from a TGO friend that Toons ran an OP on TGO over last 3-4 days, and that TGO came out on top. Is that the same way Toons remember the outcome?

I was talking to a couple of the Toon peeps earlier and they say over the last week they have taken 9 cities from TGO +Co. And lost 2.. If that's the case someone needs to learn how to add and subtract.. lol..

DeletedUser

Yeah, if you could tell me when they ran an op on us, or what cities we lost, maybe I could help you. I don't remember them even attacking us. If you're counting inactives that are in TGO territory, maybe we lost a city or two, maybe.

DeletedUser

TGO did not run an OP on Toons-it was the other way around. Seems that the attacks conquered a few inactives, but most of the losses were from inactives in GORO, not TGO.

DeletedUser42621

If you look on grepostats the Toons did take a few right before TGO's "collapse"
Nevertheless, it looks like they will take 2nd soon

DeletedUser40223

GORO were TGO players who formed that alliance when TGO had that wobble last week. I'd reckon they are still onside with them seeing as one of the leaders there jumped straight back over to TGO. As for inactives I understand a couple of the cities were NZ's and Fulsky cities. They aren't GORO..

It does appear that TGO are steadying the ship so to speak with peeps going back and others joining. I guess we'll see.

Whatever happens it's certainly been interesting..:)

DeletedUser40560

ALLIANCE UPDATE
1 New Toon West 8078367 46 175617 looking strong. taken in some grand order players will they help or hinder the newtoon march
2 The Grand Order 6108867 36 169691 not what we were...but what shall we become
3 *LOVE and DEATH* 6099474 43 141848 in a good spot
4 Spartan Empire Hippeus 5115686 44 116266 survivors
5 Romans*Byzantine 4964425 46 107922
6 New Toon South 4811569 40 120289
7 Romans*The Centurions 4096490 40 102412
8 New Toon East 3724682 42 88683
9 The Frat Pack 3426027 16 214127 turned on the romans
10 Resistance 3336162 20 166808 former grand order players now pacted with newtoon and attacking there old team mates:heh:
11 *PHILOSOPHER WARRIORS* 2792144 37 75463
12 Centauri Brotherhood 2464918 42 58689

DeletedUser20414

Hi all.

Hi Brir. Missed you.

I like the proper gander posted in here.

Your mate, and the reason TGO is now not number one :(

NZ God

xoxoxoxo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Hi NZ! Missed you to me old mucker.. ;)

Who's been a naughty boy then? :p What's the score? I'm hearing TGO are winning, and I'm hearing Toons are winning.. You can't both be right! Lol..

DeletedUser40223

Oh.. On a different note NZ..

I ventured into 033 in the hope of taking one of Mr Fett's ghosts.. :)

I'd heard so much about the area. I hear they have nice academies, lovely beaches, lots of nice restaurants and cafe's and panoramic vistas aplenty. Sounded like paradise to me. :cool:

Imagine my horror when one of your fearsome warriors not only took it but he then called upon Poseidon himself to cause carnage amongst my merry band of adventurers. Many lives were lost.. :Angry:

He could have sent a messenger to inform me of by transgression and I surely would have turned my fleet around. I did anyway as it would have been a waste of our efforts to continue on this fruitless trip but now I'm being harassed by the widows of the dead sailors. :rolleyes:

They seek vengeance for the lives of their loved ones and demand repayment in the blood of this warrior kings soldiers, sailors and citizens so now with a heavy heart I might add, I must punish that cold hearted fiend who orphaned so many of our children. :pro:

Such a nonsense could have been avoided if this scoundrel had been a civilised person such as yourself and many of the good people here. :(

I wouldn't mind but I only wanted a group hug! ;)

DeletedUser20414

Hi NZ! Missed you to me old mucker.. ;)

Who's been a naughty boy then? :p What's the score? I'm hearing TGO are winning, and I'm hearing Toons are winning.. You can't both be right! Lol..

We are no longer winning old chap, we were. But things happened.. founders got banned.. meaning me.. people left who were once leaders.. alliance feel apart.. No worries though.. it actually put out to field a lot of simmers for you. :) Come over for a cup of tea soon old chap.

DeletedUser

I ventured into 033 in the hope of taking one of Mr Fett's ghosts.. :)

I'd heard so much about the area. I hear they have nice academies, lovely beaches, lots of nice restaurants and cafe's and panoramic vistas aplenty. Sounded like paradise to me. :cool:

Imagine my horror when one of your fearsome warriors not only took it but he then called upon Poseidon himself to cause carnage amongst my merry band of adventurers. Many lives were lost.. :Angry:

Such a nonsense could have been avoided if this scoundrel had been a civilised person such as yourself and many of the good people here.

You would think that you would be universally welcome anywhere and everywhere. Such a noble mission-teaching simmers the error of their ways. You should have people sending you generous bribes and gifts of resources, and bidding against each other for you the privilege of you coming to their oceans to help!!!!!

DeletedUser40223

We are no longer winning old chap, we were. But things happened.. founders got banned.. meaning me.. people left who were once leaders.. alliance feel apart.. No worries though.. it actually put out to field a lot of simmers for you. :) Come over for a cup of tea soon old chap.

Well I hear rumours of why it happened but we can't go into that in the forum. If they are true then I say it's right you got your wrists slapped as fair play is something I believe in strongly. In fact I had a rant the other week about what I'd like to see happen to peeps who bend the rules but I'm actually glad my hardline approach wasn't taken with you. You seem genuinely sorry and disappointed with yourself. :(

Chin up it could be worse.. At least you aren't a 'Simmer' :p

In the long term it might have done you a favour. There's no point in having an alliance where people are so quick to jump ship when things get tough. What you have now are probably the most loyal and trustworthy members who liked being where they were and respected their leader(s). Peeps like that are worth their weight in gold to any alliance. (SW)

I'm not saying all the peeps that left aren't, I'm sure they had their reasons but the ones who want to Sim in peace will not get their wish. :Angry: Had my little excursion into 033 been successful their dreams would have been crushed a bit quicker! :p

I'll have to pop round for that cuppa.. Only next time I'll make sure my sailors have the protection that only Athena can give, just in case some other spell/kill happy warrior has the same idea as the last one.. :D

DeletedUser40223

You would think that you would be universally welcome anywhere and everywhere. Such a noble mission-teaching simmers the error of their ways. You should have people sending you generous bribes and gifts of resources, and bidding against each other for you the privilege of you coming to their oceans to help!!!!!

You are so right Clo.. But there's always one village idiot who spoils the fun.. But justice shall prevail and his blood shall be spilled.(SW)

Now I may be coming across a vengeful, nasty old man with an axe to grind :supermad: But that is okay..

Because I am.. :D

DeletedUser

You are so right Clo.. But there's always one village idiot who spoils the fun.. But justice shall prevail and his blood shall be spilled.

Now I may be coming across a vengeful, nasty old man with an axe to grind. But that is okay..

Because I am..

Hey, we all need a reason to live, and in this game revenge is as good a reason as any.

I have my own pay-back list. And, no, you are not on it.

DeletedUser40223

Hey, we all need a reason to live, and in this game revenge is as good a reason as any.

I have my own pay-back list. And, no, you are not on it.

Praise be to Hera for that.. ;)

I nearly soiled myself.. (again)..:eek:

DeletedUser32731

well things deff got quite huh :p spartans any last words in here as TGO had?

DeletedUser

well things deff got quite huh :p spartans any last words in here as TGO had?

Good to hear from you Blaze. But it's been a very long time since we heard from any Spartans in this forum.

Since they are not posting, what would you be saying if you were the Spartan leader?

DeletedUser42621

Update:

1 New Toon West 7935494 45 176344
2 The Grand Order 7452644 47 158567
3 *LOVE and DEATH* 6199236 42 147601
4 Spartan Empire Hippeus 5354859 47 113933
5 Romans*Byzantine 5078213 46 110396
6 New Toon South 4732747 37 127912
7 Romans*The Centurions 3992598 37 107908
8 New Toon East 3831423 40 95786
9 The Frat Pack 3657554 23 159024
10 Resistance 3578166 20 178908