Best Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser33530
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

Well after somehow being convinced to join this world I come and find out that I'm on an island with two mods! Oh what a joyous day it is :D soon enough I will be responsible for the rimming of two forum mods.

P.S. this is mostly an attempt to spam Pushy section as promised ;) but I will be posting updates in my little war with the mods.

DeletedUser32373

Nice, I see you are with IcedDragon and Ninepence.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Oh I feel so bad for you, Iced and Ninepence are a pair of bullies. I've been on the receiving end of their farming runs on more than one occasion. I'd suggest you try to placate them with offerings of cookies and muffins. Would have been safer for you to land on an island with me, I'm harmless :)

DeletedUser

i was always interested if mods waste a lot of gold in-game :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was always interested if mods waste a lot of gold in-game :D

I am impressed with the fact ninepence and Baudin haven't shot to rank 1 and 2 over night considering they probably have a free gold button somehwere

DeletedUser

I am impressed with the fact ninepence and Baudin haven't shot to rank 1 and 2 over night considering they probably have a free gold button somehwere

i think they are generous and honorable people. not using gold to give hope that poor people like me have chance with heavy gold users :Angry:

DeletedUser23986

They do have one :eek: not very sure if BT has access to it though

DeletedUser33530

Oh I feel so bad for you, Iced and Ninepence are a pair of bullies. I've been on the receiving end of their farming runs on more than one occasion. I'd suggest you try to placate them with offerings of cookies and muffins. Would have been safer for you to land on an island with me, I'm harmless :)
I will die before they take my cookies!!!
And what? Your harmless! :pro:

It's going to be boring posting "I got farmed today" all the time :X
I'm sure I will be for you that's while I'll take pity and conquer you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reminding me to login :D
its really a reminding for myself to log in. Also my little friend from Oropos on that island too.

DeletedUser12571

Sadly, I doubt this would improve BT's game.

DeletedUser42486

lol.. I know COD from the world oropus.

I don't think mods have anything to fear on this one HAHAHAHAHAHA

is your "friend" from oropus TresEquis, that would be funny.. 1 useless and 1 delusional makes a good team :D:D:D