Best Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser33530
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well after somehow being convinced to join this world I come and find out that I'm on an island with two mods! Oh what a joyous day it is :D soon enough I will be responsible for the rimming of two forum mods.

P.S. this is mostly an attempt to spam Pushy section as promised ;) but I will be posting updates in my little war with the mods.

:D good luck mate, I couldn't do anything with ninepence when our alliance was fighting hers and I doubt Iced sleeps more than 30 mins a day ;) have fun

DeletedUser14937

I heard that with 1 click of a button ninepennies can send players all the way to ocean 0 :p

DeletedUser5819

I have no idea what sort of player BT is, but he is not the sort to blow his own trumpet :eek:

DeletedUser33530

lol.. I know COD from the world oropus.

I don't think mods have anything to fear on this one HAHAHAHAHAHA

is your "friend" from oropus TresEquis, that would be funny.. 1 useless and 1 delusional makes a good team :D:D:D
Why you so mean? :(
Poor Cheater of death.
Tlesst pushty is nice

nah, he will be aided...
yes but I'm extremely hard to farm while still coming out with resources or bp

:D good luck mate, I couldn't do anything with ninepence when our alliance was fighting hers and I doubt Iced sleeps more than 30 mins a day ;) have fun
Iced sleeps!!!!???? :O

DeletedUser

Ya it's been atleast 8 months. I usually come back when the days get short and the weather gets cold. Just looked you up, we are both in "noob" alliances lol

DeletedUser

This reminds me of when Sapphy was talking smack in Thebes and got rimmed. Good times.

P.S. Dazzler is a noob.

DeletedUser3613

lulz, you make some valid points Tyrone ;)

..... Except the Sapphy thing she is awesome !!

DeletedUser33530

You're totally screwed. :D
Any other mods, you'd probably be right... But those two are bullies.

As long as they stay active, you'll be a farm :p
Thanks for those words of encouragement. Sadly I may end up having a pact with them though so the fight might not happen. Also you will find that when you farm me you get aton of militia kills and zero resources ;).