Good players in Eubea

DeletedUser44497

You will have your chance LETHALEE,dont you worry.We will fight this world,have my word.
Well I hope your city and skill is bigger than your mouth because insulting people without facts and knowledge is the worst form of offence I can think of,:( I look forward to the battle, Oh and yes as you say to eat my words :) from someone that does not even exist on the stats, hmmmm?? BUT HEY YOU ARE THE EXPERT XX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh there are plenty of good and even great players here, winners and dominators of several worlds, people who have been just badass but quit before the game reached its conclusion and then of course some hidden talents. One can only tell in about a month or so, who will put in enough effort to stay alive and be great here aswell.
Some have enemies from worlds past with a determined goal to rim them first chance they get =)

DeletedUser37948

Oh there are plenty of good and even great players here, winners and dominators of several worlds, people who have been just badass but quit before the game reached its conclusion and then of course some hidden talents. One can only tell in about a month or so, who will put in enough effort to stay alive and be great here aswell.
Some have enemies from worlds past with a determined goal to rim them first chance they get =)

very wise words all this rubbish about how tuff people thing they are this is a fun game win or lose .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In this world there is too much talent, too much ego, too much talking and not enough patience..... i see people left and right having there little digs :p but lets face it, your only a good as your team and your sleep pattern.

I dont think you can judge anybody until at least 2-3 months of the server. :)

Good Luck To All :pro:

DeletedUser

In this world there is too much talent, too much ego, too much talking and not enough patience..... i see people left and right having there little digs :p but lets face it, your only a good as your team and your sleep pattern.

I dont think you can judge anybody until at least 2-3 months of the server. :)

Good Luck To All :pro:

So if I get rimmed the first day out of BP you wont judge me? :D

DeletedUser

Hmmmm! (Wandle sits! Contemplating joining this world) some good faces! Some bad! Could be fun!....

DeletedUser44027

Neither would I. (smirk)

Please don't rim me.

I'd rim you, but I'm sure I'd just be wasting a city slot. After all, I'd have to get that awful ex-mod smell off it, and you know how hard that is :p

DeletedUser

I keep scrubbing and scrubbing - the flesh comes off, but the smell does not. The things they did to me, man... unspeakable things.

DeletedUser44027

Yep, them mods, they're worse than skunks. At least they didn't take away your beautiful blue eyes. Those happen to be your only redeeming factor. Without those, even we wouldn't want you :D

DeletedUser

Yep, them mods, they're worse than skunks. At least they didn't take away your beautiful blue eyes. Those happen to be your only redeeming factor. Without those, even we wouldn't want you :D
That's true... :D

DeletedUser39031

When i see Zero im kinda remember LETHALEE few worlds back(not much of them).I told him hes just a gw and his life will be short there.Inside BP he had 3 or 4 cities if i remember right.The whole forum said that i hate gold buyers coz i cant buy,coz i cant play,bla,bla,bla .Now,i want all those huge players which were telling me that to go and search LETHALEE in Apollonia rankings.ZERO points.yeah.That will be the fate of the other ZERO player.
He left my alliance in Paros as well due to the fact we (alliance) voted he should hand it over. He's a good players but I'm not sure about teamwork ability.

DeletedUser

If I had to guess, I would say that most of the good players have yet to arrive ;)

DeletedUser

Lets maybe wait and see? :) We all know players that have played well in the past but may not play as well here for whatever reason. Lots of people have the potential to play well and i for one an excited to see how this develops.

P.s Wandle get joining the world i miss our chats :D