The Public Court Case TKJ vs Non-mods

DeletedUser

no, it was a mistrial, but he revoked his right to silence, that is the thing that matters, he admitted guilt of his own accord.

DeletedUser

Well if his sentence was yet to be carried out then why is he no longer apart of the non-mod army?

DeletedUser

because he was on probation awaiting his death silly person.

DeletedUser

probation meaning discipline, not as punishment, the probation is just to keep tabs till you are killed.
he has been kicked from their councils yes, but he can stay in the "group" as it is public, and it can't be helped.

DeletedUser

Lies it is common knowledge that the non-mod army is a moderated group in which requests to join must be approved. You have lied in court.

your honor i demand you have him removed from the court room

DeletedUser33530

chalna unless you have a clever excuse (which you always do) i have to consider Laxer's request.

DeletedUser

it's public isn't it? have the people in the forum has come and gone.

DeletedUser

if it ain't public then it is because of bad leadership that this festering infestation has been allowed to remain in their bosom.

DeletedUser33530

it's public isn't it? have the people in the forum has come and gone.
the group is indeed not public. I would have expected this to be common knowledge for such a high ranking non-mod but as this is not a case breaking lie you may remain in the court room.

if it ain't public then it is because of bad leadership that this festering infestation has been allowed to remain in their bosom.
screw you.

has the defense finished?

DeletedUser

I believe my point that this lawyer's words cannot be trusted, has been made, and I rest my case.

DeletedUser33530

Would the prosecution like to call anymore witnesses or display more evidence?

DeletedUser

oh dear lord if were gonna be like that....
the defendant clearly went back on himself, the defendant's lawyer clearly tried to get me to "lie", and the defendant's lawyer is clearly drunk.

i do not rest my case, i'd like to bring jorisva1 to the stand.

DeletedUser

mr. nilmoni, would you say that the killing joke has set up oppostiont to the non-mod -army?

DeletedUser33530

oh dear lord if were gonna be like that....
the defendant clearly went back on himself, the defendant's lawyer clearly tried to get me to "lie", and the defendant's lawyer is clearly drunk.

i do not rest my case, i'd like to bring jorisva1 to the stand.
welcome to court :rolleyes:.
Also as he is sitting a few feet away from me i can promise you he is not drunk on anything other than my cookies.

DeletedUser19042

Someone said cookies? I wuvvv cookies. And you too CoD.

No idea what you're talking about Chalna

DeletedUser

the group called "forum army"
which you are a part of *facepalm*

are they would you say, on friendly terms with the non mod army?