The Public Court Case TKJ vs Non-mods

DeletedUser19042

the group called "forum army"
which you are a part of *facepalm*

are they would you say, on friendly terms with the non mod army?

I dunno, I joined fo' de cookies. Them told mi there wuld b cookies. :(

DeletedUser

on second thought i produce this evidence.

The Killing Joke - Yesterday, 22:22
Hello everyone, after we get to a more decent size, then we can start operating against the Pro/Non mods. As for now, just do whatever I guess.
Xtcmax
Xtcmax - Yesterday, 22:24
what do we do here?

The Killing Joke
The Killing Joke - Yesterday, 22:33
That is what I am thinking over. If I want to topple the non mods, then I will need the pro mods to struck at them first(vice versa). So basically spam the spammers.

and i waive my right to more witnesses

DeletedUser19042

Yo wut m8?

U woke le mi up 'nd den dismiss le me?

Com' 1vs1 and I'll rek u.

DeletedUser33530

on second thought i produce this evidence.

The Killing Joke - Yesterday, 22:22
Hello everyone, after we get to a more decent size, then we can start operating against the Pro/Non mods. As for now, just do whatever I guess.
Xtcmax
Xtcmax - Yesterday, 22:24
what do we do here?

The Killing Joke
The Killing Joke - Yesterday, 22:33
That is what I am thinking over. If I want to topple the non mods, then I will need the pro mods to struck at them first(vice versa). So basically spam the spammers.

and i waive my right to more witnesses
well that is damning evidence. Would the defense like to refute?

DeletedUser44426

I would like to set charges against chalna if he proceeds with this madness. This is an unfair case due to the fact the chalna, is also apart of the Forum Army, therefore spying for this Nons group. I have done nothing wrong so far....So I demand that we get a new prosecutor.

DeletedUser19042

*coughs* i hoped you would oh idk answer the questions?

you can be part of the jury if you want.

u asked mi won questione. Y U NO LIKE ME? Cuz I iz no good english?

(I am really enjoying this)

DeletedUser

The Killing Joke said:
the defense produces this evidence against the charge of conspiring with the pro-mods. If he was doing as charged with than why would my client speak of operations against the pro-mods?

DeletedUser33530

I would like to set charges against chalna if he proceeds with this madness. This is an unfair case due to the fact the chalna, is also apart of the Forum Army, therefore spying for this Nons group. I have done nothing wrong so far....So I demand that we get a new prosecutor.

over rule on account that chalna was fired from his high ranking position many moons ago.

DeletedUser

this was before the backroom deals (of which we can't see anything) that produced the obvious collaboration.

DeletedUser33530

this was before the backroom deals (of which we can't see anything) that produced the obvious collaboration.
if you cant see any of these deals how do you expect me to consider your evidence valid to the charges?

DeletedUser

i don't i'm simply stating that we cannot prove their meeting's took place, but the results of those meetings prove themselves.

DeletedUser

if it was a backroom deal then only those apart of the deal would know about it. Therefore you were clearly apart of this and are trying to place the blame on another.
Your honor i would like to request that this case be postpone until Chalna can be charged for his crimes.