This world is full of noobs

DeletedUser32498

In my 2 years of playing I've never seen such a terrible speed 2 world like this one. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just wanting to point a few things out to people. What I say is the truth. I'm going to be leaving this world as it's a huge waste of my time and effort. Want to know what's going on?

Here's a little taste of the reality of the kinds of grepo players people see nowadays.

Foofighter_mass_mail.jpg

This is what started the collapse of Dark Enigma.
foofighter_mass_mail_number_2.jpg

What kind of noob uses the word treachery? ahahahahahahaha.

So how did this all start? Well it started from a noobish dispute in the forums and very inappropriate behaviour from one of my friends who was in there can recall...
offensive_behaviour.jpg

I had to censor the language out or else this would get deleted.

Oh and when Foofighter said Checkmate was doing selective recruiting for the merge.... Hmmmm.... Did they just do a mass merge of a ton of players not even 48 hours into the world? Oh and who do we have on there that was using very vulgar language and started the desputes non other than Hercules and other who were part of the conflict.
hercules_lol.jpg

Good job on recruiting a ticking time bomb!

Checkmate will collapse and all the noobs who actually joined inside that alliance. It's just a fact and nothing more than truth.
loxandra_mail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36085

I'm waiting for beginner's to end and most of the top alliances to collapse. Too many MRA invites.

DeletedUser44027

I'm glad I don't play here. There's too many world-hoppers I've seen before with huge egos and no skill.

DeletedUser

It will be a fun world for the ones that aren't experts but aren't that bad( like me)

DeletedUser32498

It will be a fun world for the ones that aren't experts but aren't that bad( like me)

Are you joking me? There's absolutely zero good alliances I see. Okay but maybe only a like 1 or 2 but neither are even in the top 10. I'm laughing so hard the grepo cannot wait very long to open worlds. Like wake up grepolis you opened a speed 2 world not too long ago (I understand that was conquest this is revolt).

DeletedUser

The quality i would say is below normal but morale is on i suppose best players play when its inactive.

DeletedUser44027

Yeah. Morale is super annoying. Nobody decent wants to play, I guess, although I do see a couple of people who I'd love to see make an alliance here.

DeletedUser32498

Yeah. Morale is super annoying. Nobody decent wants to play, I guess, although I do see a couple of people who I'd love to see make an alliance here.

No decent player with gold should invest time here. They're gonna waste their money and grepo will love to soak it in.

DeletedUser

I would of rather stayed in Eubea couldn't get back before my vacation mode ran out and hate rebuilding at that stage. Real life sucks sometimes. We will see how it goes here hope something happens.

DeletedUser32498

Okay also I would like to point out there will always by that individual who comes on the externals and argues my viewpoints. Always happens, but there's something called freedom of speech in the correct manner which I think I am abiding.

Ryann16

Strategos
Honestly I see potential in this world. A lot of members are here from worlds that are closing soon and are getting boring. I joined here with elite members from my other world and we have a small alliance ATM. No offense, but you cant call yourself a decent Grepolis player if you are giving up on a world in the first 48 hours of the server. There will be more of a challenge later on after BP ends, as most of the noobs will get one attack and the leave the game crying because their alliance does not know how to defend them. Then, the experienced players will come out and all join together to have a more challenging and fun server. It takes a few weeks, but it happens on every server now days. Just putting in my two cents...

DeletedUser44027

What we mean, Ryan, is that right now, things aren't looking too impressive. If they locked this server right now, the players inside wouldn't have much fun. Maybe you and your people can do something, but I doubt many other 'elite' players will join, due to morale.

Edit: just curious, mind telling me who your people are?

Last edited:

Ryann16

Strategos
What we mean, Ryan, is that right now, things aren't looking too impressive. If they locked this server right now, the players inside wouldn't have much fun. Maybe you and your people can do something, but I doubt many other 'elite' players will join, due to morale.
That clears things up. Thanks. Looking around, I see many people I have played with before that are very active, but they are all in smaller alliances.

DeletedUser

Honestly I see potential in this world. A lot of members are here from worlds that are closing soon and are getting boring. I joined here with elite members from my other world and we have a small alliance ATM. No offense, but you cant call yourself a decent Grepolis player if you are giving up on a world in the first 48 hours of the server. There will be more of a challenge later on after BP ends, as most of the noobs will get one attack and the leave the game crying because their alliance does not know how to defend them. Then, the experienced players will come out and all join together to have a more challenging and fun server. It takes a few weeks, but it happens on every server now days. Just putting in my two cents...

Who are you playing with Ryan, DW?

EDIT: Nevermind it looks like some Apa members

DeletedUser44027

Ryan, You wouldn't be playing with Graeme0161, would you?

Ryann16

Strategos
DezXIV: No I am not playing with Grame anymore. He led my alliance throughout most of the world and is a great leader, but it was the other leadership that ended the alliance. The Legion fell less than a week ago and G ghosted all his cities. How do you know him lol?

Quantam: Oh and Good to see you agian Quantam. yes i am playing with APA members but both ppakulski and Lester Wells are here... Why dont you join?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

DezXIV: No I am not playing with Grame anymore. He led my alliance throughout most of the world and is a great leader, but it was the other leadership that ended the alliance. The Legion fell less than a week ago and G ghosted all his cities. How do you know him lol?

Quantam: Oh and Good to see you agian Quantam. yes i am playing with APA members but both ppakulski and Lester Wells are here... Why dont you join?

Too many worlds right now, although I'm leaving Idalium soon so possibly. Could you inbox me a link ingame in Idalium?

DeletedUser

Are you joking me? There's absolutely zero good alliances I see. Okay but maybe only a like 1 or 2 but neither are even in the top 10. I'm laughing so hard the grepo cannot wait very long to open worlds. Like wake up grepolis you opened a speed 2 world not too long ago (I understand that was conquest this is revolt).
You're probably right, but I'm low on money and time so I can't just fight to win in a world with a lot of veterans there, the people I joined this world with, some have been playing for a long time, others 3 months ago didn't knew how to conquer a city, I think it will be fun cos I'll be playing with THEM.