Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser37640

the views and opinions expressed in this ranking are the sole responsibility of the big bad. they do not reflect chosen god, or bad touch, in any way.

At this point the stats are pretty static so you should either know them or can look up yourselves.

GPA style

1. Moderated nation - 4.0

Fighting infectious to a stalemate, and eating ocean 54 noobs.

Like your highschool valedictorian, these nerds have been able to sit in the corner and "study" while all the cool kids rough housed and ignored them. looks like their finally ready to stretch their legs a bit and get into a real fight. It may not be the bravest to have waited until infectious was already fighting on 3 other fronts, but it as definitely smart. they waited all server for the right moment to make their move. thats why the smart kids have the high GPA, and also why they have much less respect from the rest of the server than you would expect of someone in their lofty position.

2. Bad Touch - Incomplete

seem to be shooting off into battle from sea to sea

Your typical bad kids. We have bounced around nearly every ocean on the server, with an incredible inability to get along with others. at the slightest sign of disrespect we immediately are ready to throw down (looking at you oceans vets and whats left of spartan legacy) But because of our charming good looks, and being so gosh darn talented someone always wants to hang out with us. We need to finish at least one semester together though before we can be graded.

3. Little Dwarfs - 2.5

Fighting infectious and Aegis, albeit very quietly lately.

Highschool Superstars. They probably peaked too early, but they wont realize it until they are 35 years old living in their parents basement...oh wait...their top players are mostly all city builders, and those a very valuable to an alliance. sheer size and numbers over there is impressive. i fear they dont have enough fighters left though, as evidenced by their lack of recent progress against infectious. they havent ruined their chance for the future yet, but they need to really buckle down senior year.

4. Infectious - 3.5

Fighting BT, MN, LD, BoTs. holding their own on all fronts

shall we just call them nano and his knights? The school theme fits well here because the man is backpacking. they have made several (what i consider) questionable decisions, but every time they get their nose in the books and come out acing tests. Ive been impressed with them even if i shoot spitballs across the cafeteria at them every day.

5. Oceans Vets - 1.5

Fighting Wombats (winning), Wicked Ev, BT (getting thrashed by both)

Like the new kid in school with bad acne and a weird smell...its lonely at the bottom. they have failed nearly every test put in front of them this server. they couldnt even put their name on the paper properly when they couldnt figure out how to join the world in the same ocean. They are concentrating their efforts on making some ground against the Wombats in possibly the least contested ocean on the server. meanwhile they are just hemorrhaging cities everywhere else and the other kids are starting to make fun of them.

6. Bunch of Trolls - 3.2

Fighting Infectious pretty competitively

your typical underachievers. They have all the talent you could ask for on their roster, you just wish they would apply themselves a bit more. But as soon as you start to doubt them they come out swinging and make the grade.

7. Aegis - Shield of Zues - 2.5

Fighting BT and LD. losing ground slowly

the exact opposite of BoTs. I think they are operating at just about their maximum potential. They study hard, dont make waves, and give it their best shot. In the end they dont have that top end potential that lets things come easy to some other alliances. Their big claim to fame thus far has been their friendship with infectious

8. Army of Gauls - 1.5

Fighting LD...losing pretty bad

Like the goth kids skipping school these gus are failing out soon. most people forget they even exist. they got a few members who will likely clean off the eye shadow, stop dying their hair,and join a real alliance soon enough.

9. Angry dwarfs - N/A

academies dont get ranked. a bunch of kids on a field trip.

10. Wake of the Kraken - GED

fighting Astarte even

one of the saddest CQ pages ive seen. they cant even ride the short bus to school.

11. Wicked Evolution - 3.0

Dominating Oceans Vets

these guys enrolled late, got sat next to a bully, and immediately started kicking him in the teeth. Nice little Group doing the right things and making the right decisions.

12. Wombats - GED

being eaten by OV

All in all, just another brick in the wall.

DeletedUser29152

When you say Bad Touch is fighting Infectious...no cities have been traded so do you mean through defending BoTs you are fighting?

DeletedUser29152

in the past few days 1 city has...yo've taken more OV cities than Infect

DeletedUser

When you say Bad Touch is fighting Infectious...no cities have been traded so do you mean through defending BoTs you are fighting?
He means fighting here in externals. And I must say they are overwhelmingly winning.

DeletedUser45468

the views and opinions expressed in this ranking are the sole responsibility of the big bad. they do not reflect chosen god, or bad touch, in any way.

At this point the stats are pretty static so you should either know them or can look up yourselves.

GPA style

1. Moderated nation - 4.0

Fighting infectious to a stalemate, and eating ocean 54 noobs.

Like your highschool valedictorian, these nerds have been able to sit in the corner and "study" while all the cool kids rough housed and ignored them. looks like their finally ready to stretch their legs a bit and get into a real fight. It may not be the bravest to have waited until infectious was already fighting on 3 other fronts, but it as definitely smart. they waited all server for the right moment to make their move. thats why the smart kids have the high GPA, and also why they have much less respect from the rest of the server than you would expect of someone in their lofty position.

2. Bad Touch - Incomplete

seem to be shooting off into battle from sea to sea

Your typical bad kids. We have bounced around nearly every ocean on the server, with an incredible inability to get along with others. at the slightest sign of disrespect we immediately are ready to throw down (looking at you oceans vets and whats left of spartan legacy) But because of our charming good looks, and being so gosh darn talented someone always wants to hang out with us. We need to finish at least one semester together though before we can be graded.

3. Little Dwarfs - 2.5

Fighting infectious and Aegis, albeit very quietly lately.

Highschool Superstars. They probably peaked too early, but they wont realize it until they are 35 years old living in their parents basement...oh wait...their top players are mostly all city builders, and those a very valuable to an alliance. sheer size and numbers over there is impressive. i fear they dont have enough fighters left though, as evidenced by their lack of recent progress against infectious. they havent ruined their chance for the future yet, but they need to really buckle down senior year.

4. Infectious - 3.5

Fighting BT, MN, LD, BoTs. holding their own on all fronts

shall we just call them nano and his knights? The school theme fits well here because the man is backpacking. they have made several (what i consider) questionable decisions, but every time they get their nose in the books and come out acing tests. Ive been impressed with them even if i shoot spitballs across the cafeteria at them every day.

5. Oceans Vets - 1.5

Fighting Wombats (winning), Wicked Ev, BT (getting thrashed by both)

Like the new kid in school with bad acne and a weird smell...its lonely at the bottom. they have failed nearly every test put in front of them this server. they couldnt even put their name on the paper properly when they couldnt figure out how to join the world in the same ocean. They are concentrating their efforts on making some ground against the Wombats in possibly the least contested ocean on the server. meanwhile they are just hemorrhaging cities everywhere else and the other kids are starting to make fun of them.

6. Bunch of Trolls - 3.2

Fighting Infectious pretty competitively

your typical underachievers. They have all the talent you could ask for on their roster, you just wish they would apply themselves a bit more. But as soon as you start to doubt them they come out swinging and make the grade.

7. Aegis - Shield of Zues - 2.5

Fighting BT and LD. losing ground slowly

the exact opposite of BoTs. I think they are operating at just about their maximum potential. They study hard, dont make waves, and give it their best shot. In the end they dont have that top end potential that lets things come easy to some other alliances. Their big claim to fame thus far has been their friendship with infectious

8. Army of Gauls - 1.5

Fighting LD...losing pretty bad

Like the goth kids skipping school these gus are failing out soon. most people forget they even exist. they got a few members who will likely clean off the eye shadow, stop dying their hair,and join a real alliance soon enough.

9. Angry dwarfs - N/A

academies dont get ranked. a bunch of kids on a field trip.

10. Wake of the Kraken - GED

fighting Astarte even

one of the saddest CQ pages ive seen. they cant even ride the short bus to school.

11. Wicked Evolution - 3.0

Dominating Oceans Vets

these guys enrolled late, got sat next to a bully, and immediately started kicking him in the teeth. Nice little Group doing the right things and making the right decisions.

12. Wombats - GED

being eaten by OV

All in all, just another brick in the wall.

LOL, written like a child. It is a game you know...

DeletedUser34939

I thought the whole theme of the post was that it was written like a highschooler... mebe it didn't translate.

DeletedUser45468

Oh, we know its a game, we also know that we are better at it right now than you guys are. and have the stats to prove it.

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en68&A=2788&D=942&H=30

Good for you bud, and you are doing better then us atm, you are not necessarily better at it then us. You know that we have enemy comming in from the south and west. It's interesting to see how it will play out, but i'm glad that i don't see OV guys on this forum talking smack. Shows what kind of people we are and what kind of people you are....

DeletedUser

It's interesting to see how it will play out, but i'm glad that i don't see OV guys on this forum talking smack. Shows what kind of people we are and what kind of people you are....
1. playing out? your entire alliance is a joke, a byword for a rollover.
2. OFC THEY AREN'T, they have nothing to say, "oh yeh? today we only lost 3 cities" coming on the forums to say that doesn't appeal to most people.....

DeletedUser45468

After scrolling back a couple of pages it seems to me like you threw the first punch and they answered you. Oh the irony!
We are here to enjoy the game and maybe meet a few people in the process, responding to your posts as i came to realise takes the fun out of the game.

I will not continue to argue with you there is just no point in it, you obviously have more time than me and you will always have the last word.

Have a great game people

DeletedUser

enjoy the game all you want, doesn't mean people can't say (and truthfully) that OV sucks more than obamacare.