Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser29152

yeah but that was really mainly when DeathWish was in forum wasn't it? most seem like quiet guys...besides that tyrone

DeletedUser

Probably yes. But I always got the feeling they are cocky anyway, from in game experiences

DeletedUser37640

2)Bad Touch: Keep changing their name, so it suggests that they are uncertain in leadership maybe? Just had a merge, so maybe this would be the best time to attack them whilst they haven't gelled properly. 5th in ABP. 10th in DBP. 7th overall BP

We are keeping that name, it was never about leadership so I don't know where you got that.

DeletedUser

We are keeping that name, it was never about leadership so I don't know where you got that.

Sometimes if leaders are swapping around they change name constantly, that is all i meant. I'm allied with you anyway, I know there is no uncertainty. But it was throwing the idea into the mix for others ;)

DeletedUser29152

chosen i see you are fighting OV...will a pact with Infectious be coming soon?

DeletedUser29152

BoTs are actually nearer to MN than Infectious so i would not say they would never clash...It would be interesting and a hell of a fight

DeletedUser

I think a world war is coming on. Pacts of MN v Pacts of infectious.

Infectious screwed CDC over in the past... If we side with someone, we will probably side with MN.

Anyone know all the pacts of MN and Infectious so we can predict the world war??

DeletedUser29152

i don't think MN and infectious will cause the wars but the pacts will be made through mutual enemies

DeletedUser

I agree. This is why BoTs have pacted with kraken and bad touch, I believe. Or partially the reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36963

Bad Touch sent all of us at OV a rather interesting message yesterday :p

DeletedUser

Nice top 12 m8 although leadership in Bad Touch is by far the best I have seen and the name changes were because everybody in Bad Touch has a say and a sense of humor why we figured out a new name. The guys from former Heman are some great players and the most willing to help during a merge I have ever seen. Coming from MIA myself I feel right at home.