Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Diggy, that guy sounds serious. Watch out, he's gonna stick that keyboard in the picture above up ur butt. You won't be laughing then.

I loled:
pdntrtm.png

LOL What a nincompoop.

DeletedUser22708

Diggy, that guy sounds serious. Watch out, he's gonna stick that keyboard in the picture above up ur butt. You won't be laughing then.

I loled:
pdntrtm.png

Haha i'm scared already, i think these guys kinda look like this.
Internet%2BWarrior.jpg

DeletedUser34939

don't be stupid. that guy is blonde, mavros is a gypsy. There's no blonde gypsies.

DeletedUser32373

His hair looks brown to me...most molesters have darker hair so that would fit the bill in my opinion.

DeletedUser36963

Dang it the whole reason I bought this fricken keyboard was to become a 6 foot 4 Olympic athlete and streetfighting god

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36821

digi it seems u want to meet him then why is it u keep coming up with this why dont u meet him your tension of nights would be over i guess and maybe u feel little relaxed its almost a year and u still know myurat and his talk about meeting u it really shows that how interested u are in meeting him then why waiting contact him and go :D

DeletedUser

Hey myurat you were the guy in golden dawn who said you'd beat up the spy in RL if you ever found him right. Well here I am and I gave you my address, you and mav better get moving. LOLLLLL and people are saying I'm a kid.

P.s. Good luck I'm a six foot tall Krav-maga master, do you bros even lift?

DeletedUser29152

When you make this top12 alliance review what will your alliance's name be....final boss? Hateocracy? Bad touch? Or a new name will come

DeletedUser

This is my first top 12 so it might be awful... Sorry if it's nooby or I got anything wrong but here it goes;

1)Moderated Nation: Probably the alliance I know the least about. Recently took Little Dwarfs spot on the top, not sure if any merge occurred or what but they seem decent. 2nd in ABP, 2nd in DBP and 2nd in overall BP

2)Bad Touch: Keep changing their name, so it suggests that they are uncertain in leadership maybe? Just had a merge, so maybe this would be the best time to attack them whilst they haven't gelled properly. 5th in ABP. 10th in DBP. 7th overall BP

3)Little Dwarfs: Elite strong alliance with a low amount of members for their size. By far the largest average points with just over 200k. Not sure how they dropped from their crown though, need someone to update me there. 3rd in all areas of BP

4)Infectious: Ego bigger than their skill. Would rather pick fights with several smaller alliances instead of fighting the large alliances. And now the larger alliances are taking them out. About time. However, on a brighter note, they are 1st in all BP areas. Very aggressive, and I don't think they have ever had a peacetime

5)OCEANS VETERANS: Don't know these at all. Seriously. Seem okay but I haven't had any wars or fights with them, no partnership so I don't know exactly how good they are. Look okay, low average points though for their size and ranking. 4th in all BP areas

6)Bunch Of Trolls: My alliance. Recently merged with the best from CDC, majority from the old FAMILY. Currently cleaning up the mess that is CDC, and just making 43 a stronghold. Fighting infectious in their south border, good alliance. Don't stand messing about. However, we are only 6th in all BP areas

7)Aegis - Shield of Zeus: Just like Oceans veterans, I don't know these or their wars etc. But looking at the immediate stats, seem okay. Nothing special though. 9th in ABP and BP, 11th in DBP.

8)Army of Gauls: Never heard of them before. Lowest players in the top 12 however, so 8th could suggest they are a strong elite alliance although I could be wrong. 8th in ABP, 7th in ABP, 8th in overall BP.

9)Angry Dwarfs: Academy of Little Dwarfs. See Little Dwarfs (3rd) 16th in ABP, 17th in DBP, 16th in BP

10)Wake of the Kraken: Pushed out of 43 by FAMILY, now are allied with the players who did it, in an attempt to take out Infectious. Top player has 15 more cities than 2nd place, however. Based far west of my position, but have a very strong presence there. Close together, the makings of a good alliance. 10th in ABP, 14th in DBP, 13th in BP

11)Wicked Evolution: Large gap between WotK and WE. Meh. This is where the top 12 is fairly tightly contested. 11-12 place, I mean. Again never had any confrontation with these, low average points but also low position. Still have a lot of players with only one city. Just like the type of alliance infectious would pick on :) 12th ABP, 13th DBP, 14th BP

12)Wombats: Finally, wombats. They seem okay for their ranking, although I would say they probably have a lot of simmers, with 91 players. Probably an MRA. 13th in ABP, 12th in DBP, 12th in BP

Sorry if this is bad, and I know the alliances I didn't know was the majority, however I tried my best. Please leave constructive criticism, and don't down rep me. It's my first one. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

Well funny thing about OV is that they have lost a few cities to Bad Touch so i am seeing a future coalition between Infectious and them and am excited because this would change the balance of war and it will rely less on numbers on each side and more on skill. So Infectious if you lose you'll have no excuse ;)
Also I highly doubt the skill of Little Dwarfs, they are good players in them no doubt but if they had joined at the start of the world in a core alliance (maybe MN's or Infectious') they would not have had the same success they have had now.
This is really the stage in the world were the alliance leaderboard shows very little and we should be looking at alliance ABP/Fighters to show who's really dominating

DeletedUser

Well funny thing about OV is that they have lost a few cities to Bad Touch so i am seeing a future coalition between Infectious and them and am excited because this would change the balance of war and it will rely less on numbers on each side and more on skill. So Infectious if you lose you'll have no excuse ;)
Also I highly doubt the skill of Little Dwarfs, they are good players in them no doubt but if they had joined at the start of the world in a core alliance (maybe MN's or Infectious') they would not have had the same success they have had now.
This is really the stage in the world were the alliance leaderboard shows very little and we should be looking at alliance ABP/Fighters to show who's really dominating

Updating/updated the thread with notes about ABP, DBP and overall BP