Grepolis Roadmap 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Would it be good that when you attack someone, you get more population?
Or maybe getting 100 gold per culture level...
And... change the music... it's kinda creepy D:

DeletedUser45085

I am very interested to see casual worlds. It has never made sense to me that a player can spend hour after hour and day after day building a city only to have it taken off him when its his only one and to have to start all over again with zilch! A capital city is the only way to go. Grepolis must lose an awful lot of disappointed potential spenders the way it is at the moment.

Spend hour after hour, lose your city, start again but learn from your mistakes. Maybe potential players will be lost in the process but conquest is the essence of this game (the way I know it). It may be exciting to see how the developers overcome the problems with the casual game, but it may change the game a fair bit. Anyways it will be your choice to play which world u want.

DeletedUser38224

I scrolled down the sub titles looking for something similar to = NEW! Beating Cheats ........................ and there was nothing.............!!!!

I have seen so many great teammates leave this game because of the cheating that goes on. Nothing worse than playing for over a year and then end up losing to cheats. Its in the hands of the Grepolis TEAM to sort it out - PLEASE!!!!!

They probably weren't cheating, they were just better players than you.

DeletedUser42857

I scrolled down the sub titles looking for something similar to = NEW! Beating Cheats ........................ and there was nothing.............!!!!

I have seen so many great teammates leave this game because of the cheating that goes on. Nothing worse than playing for over a year and then end up losing to cheats. Its in the hands of the Grepolis TEAM to sort it out - PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe you could be more specific about how these players are actually cheating.

Inno cant do anything if you dont tell them about the holes in the game that are allowing cheats to prosper

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out one prominent thing. A capital city is not going to work. Sorry to disappoint many but I can give examples of how it won't. If you noticed there are really good friends in this game usually from many other worlds. I had the opportunity to briefly play in Katane by recieving an invitation link from Admiral Naji and joined his alliance Unwritten Symphony. now when this happens most of the players ended up forming early core islands. Now basically the ones who have capital cities on core islands have a complete advantage if this whole capital city idea is implemented. How is someone supposed to deal with this in this certain siuation? When WW advances later in the world this capital city idea on WW islands prevents people from losing cities. That's the whole poitn of the game is to try and take cities from your enemy on a WW island.

Also what if a players had like 30+ cities. Isn't he still likely to quit if he has his one capital city left? Many players rage quit if they are spontaneously attacked. I think it's an unfair advantage to have capital cities. Even more so if your oppenent only has that one city,

Then, make islands for capital cities and islands for world wonders, it will also only happen in "casual worlds" so I don't see the problem for people that don't want to play in one of those

DeletedUser

the game is a business. with over head, Server cost, coders.. ect I have bought gold, I do feel right now the exchange of real cash for ingame options is a fair deal. I would dread playing this game if whoever had the biggest credit limit could stomp others away in a few clicks of a mouse.

DeletedUser26926

Yeah. The bonuses just keep getting bigger for gold users. Aren't the base bonuses enough. fo people like me who can't afford gold it just makes the game impossible. grepolis has 1000's of users. Surely some ads can gain sufficient income along with the players who spend loads.

Personally if his is going on I would prefer worlds where it was more war based rather than who can build the city the quickest.

I know most here won't agree with me as most here use gold but this is just a point of view from many no gold users.

jdc

DeletedUser43070

i have some questions on casual worlds:

Will there be gold buying allowed ?

Will be be able to attack other players' capital city ?

Will the capital city have more building upgrades ?

Is there going to be a restriction for the world ?

Will it be a new server or just a new world with mode: casual ?

When is it going to come out ?

thank you

DeletedUser38224

Maybe not, the casual worlds they've implemented on Tribal wars are only available after you've been rimmed

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Maybe you could be more specific about how these players are actually cheating.

Inno cant do anything if you dont tell them about the holes in the game that are allowing cheats to prosper

Discussing cheating on these boards is not allowed. You may not talk about what cheat bots are available, how they kill the game or how easy or difficult they are to detect or what action (if any) mods take against people using them. If you do this you can be banned from this forum. If you talk about them using the ingame messaging system and someone reports you, you will be banned from the game, quicker than the person you are talking about cheating.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
the game is a business. with over head, Server cost, coders.. ect I have bought gold, I do feel right now the exchange of real cash for ingame options is a fair deal. I would dread playing this game if whoever had the biggest credit limit could stomp others away in a few clicks of a mouse.

You don't think someone can build a complete army in 5 minutes with a few clicks of a mouse and a big credit card capacity?

DeletedUser38224

Discussing cheating on these boards is not allowed. You may not talk about what cheat bots are available, how they kill the game or how easy or difficult they are to detect or what action (if any) mods take against people using them. If you do this you can be banned from this forum. If you talk about them using the ingame messaging system and someone reports you, you will be banned from the game, quicker than the person you are talking about cheating.

Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc... are prohibited on the Forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets

We should be fine as long as we're not pointing fingers at specific players.

DeletedUser38224

The point remains the same, we can discuss loopholes in the game without pointing fingers at specific bots.

DeletedUser

i have some questions on casual worlds:

Will there be gold buying allowed ?
Of course. We - InnoGames - are a business afterall and Grepolis is a service that costs us a lot of money to sustain.

Will be be able to attack other players' capital city ?
Sure! You just won't be able to conquer another player's capital city.

Will the capital city have more building upgrades ?
We are still working on the details. But capital cities will most likely have a permanent town-effect which will boost certain aspects, like building speed, recruitment speed, population and so on.

Is there going to be a restriction for the world ?
No. Everyone will be able to join these worlds. :)

Will it be a new server or just a new world with mode: casual ?
Casual worlds will be worlds with a unique setting / mode.

When is it going to come out ?
We expect this to happen in early Q3 of 2014. But as always, plans are subject to change, so I can't make any promises here.

thank you
You're welcome. ;)

DeletedUser33530

Will the casual worlds be like hero world were we only have two then they die off?