Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there are other reasons your in 8th but i do like your thinking..after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I like Browns idea though...so please could all you guys PM some pics of your (cough) hot wives/gf to me so i can take a pick of one or two!..:p

DeletedUser32565

Hmmmf, seems there IS a pic ofmine on here already, its in the top right of the forum :((

DeletedUser30038

If the shoe fits....... even if it is a horseshoe.... But really what pic in the top right of the forum are you talking about.

DeletedUser47156

Grepopotamus's girlfriend is so fat, he names all his cities after her favourite dining locations.

DeletedUser

I hear she is only getting that way as she is a cannibal...lets be honest here you guys have been serving up some hearty meals for her to feast on...the best ones are the attacks you send with no LS means Lummie dead corpses keep for longer,less burn marks on the body i guess..

DeletedUser47238

Grepopotamus's girlfriend is so fat, he names all his cities after her favourite dining locations.

Look who just found the forums, uh oh.

Since you brought it up. My cities are named after restaurants Browncloak of where I have met your mom at for extra curricular activities. :eek:

DeletedUser30038

WHAT????? That is not how you attack. I think I had one of your top 5 members attack me with archers??? Those who live in glass house should not throw stones. :p

DeletedUser30038

Look who just found the forums, uh oh.

Since you brought it up. My cities are named after restaurants Browncloak of where I have met your mom at for extra curricular activities. :eek:
Welcome Grepop...... glad you could woddle over :eek:

DeletedUser47156

WHAT????? That is not how you attack. I think I had one of your top 5 members attack me with archers??? Those who live in glass house should not throw stones. :p

What's wrong with Archers?
Three of my cities are Archers nukes. They're amazing!

DeletedUser47238

I thought they just hang out in the boat and fired away??? no? :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47156

They have to ride in a boat? I thought they would swim to their target?? Illuminati's troops wear cape's

Ooo, I didn't think about that. I'm going to start building Lighthouses in all my cities so that they can see better in the ocean.

DeletedUser30038

Hey Grepop.... did your Master Martin give you permission to be on this forum? Or is this you kind of sneaking around behind his back. I wont tell him, No worries. I would not want to get you in trouble with your Master. I wouldn't want him to start leashing his members again.