Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I suspect he is on about the new formation of an second Illumin...cannot be any worse than the main i guess.:p

Correction:Terra folded and became a DES that be what he chiming about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suspect he is on about the new formation of an second Illumin...cannot be any worse than the main i guess.:p

Correction:Terra folded and became a DES that be what he chiming about.

Doesn't really matter what you call your alliance when the players aren't active.

DeletedUser

DES is just a name change + Bojan.
I have never seen such a group of inactives in 1 alliances and I have played 9 worlds.

DeletedUser44261

Could you make a new top 12 Artientus ? Please :( Let's start a new discussion here!

DeletedUser32565

agree with DR here, lets see yer new top 12 ART, its been a while mate :)

DeletedUser

Here's my analysis the top 12 (Attackers not simmers)

1 Atomic

I can't believe that no one has worked out that the best time to take this bunch of drunkards out is on a Friday night.

2 ANONYMOUS Thieves

Winning the war with DES, a well led team.

3 Stoats of Anarchy

Almost gone now, a real shame as they were mega aggressive and fun to play alongside.

4 DES United

The power in the North! Just seems that there's a bit of a black out going on.

5 Imperial Angels

Holding their own against Spartans and the Fools, good BP so they're doing something right.

6 DES HAWKS

More of those Northern folk, I think it must winter up there as they seem to be tucked up in bed.

7 Illuminati

Quietly going about their business, holding out against their enemies whilst still gaining decent ABP

8 Arcadians

Who?

9 A Foolish Consistency

Better than their ABP score suggests.

10 Lords of Darkness

DES hangers on that wouldn't cut it without them (sorry that as a bit nasty)

11 League of Destruction

Never heard of them.

12 SPARTAN

Someone told me this lot are fighting Imperial Angels, maybe but they need more ABP

Everyone else needs more ABP, then they can get on the list.

DeletedUser

I'm actually in VM now, but maybe I'll be able to find some time in the next few days to do an analysis. There have been a lot of changes in the past few weeks, much less since my last ranking.

DeletedUser30038

Well I am excited to see what happens.

As for AT well lead team. Maybe hold a silent vote among the members of AT. It is my understanding that the leaders are not well liked at all. Some very creative descriptive terms used to describe their leadership. I would really like to show you the PM I have to support but you will just have to take my word for it. I think it was also stated too as "If we were not in 2nd place, several of us would have left long ago"

I guess we will see.

DeletedUser

try copy and paste blizza or better still a screen shot of your supposed mail...

More wayward ramblings coming from the lummie camp i expect...

DeletedUser30038

No, I choose not to post. I do not want anything that may expose my sources. No dictatorship here :)

DeletedUser

I don't think personally AT is run as a dictatorship but i guess your sources think otherwise..it is pretty sad though that instead of furthering there enjoyment of the game they stay with AT as they ranked #2,if they were that unhappy you would hope they had the bottle to leave and find pastures new...kind of shows the type of player they are.

DeletedUser30038

I don't think personally AT is run as a dictatorship but i guess your sources think otherwise..it is pretty sad though that instead of furthering there enjoyment of the game they stay with AT as they ranked #2,if they were that unhappy you would hope they had the bottle to leave and find pastures new...kind of shows the type of player they are.

I would totally agree with you if it was not benefitting our alliance. But that is the strategy part of the game. AT keeps tight leech on their ops or it could benefit us even more. They know who they can trust within and will just have to break into that. But they are over twice our size, so the small guys always has to resort to other tactics.

DeletedUser47156

I would totally agree with you if it was not benefitting our alliance. But that is the strategy part of the game. AT keeps tight leech on their ops or it could benefit us even more. They know who they can trust within and will just have to break into that. But they are over twice our size, so the small guys always has to resort to other tactics.

My tactic is to sleep with the enemies' wives. I call it The John Terry Method.

DeletedUser30038

That sounds like a great method and so much more fun then mine. Maybe we will implement that into the Illuminati code of conduct.

DeletedUser47156

That sounds like a great method and so much more fun then mine. Maybe we will implement that into the Illuminati code of conduct.

Sounds good. Unfortunately, the better the alliance, the uglier the girlfriends/wives. This is the Kurt Warner Rule.

DeletedUser30038

That is why we are in 8th. We have hot wives, g/f. I will take that over being lead around by a leash by Martin any day.