Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser47238

Hey Grepop.... did your Master Martin give you permission to be on this forum? Or is this you kind of sneaking around behind his back. I wont tell him, No worries. I would not want to get you in trouble with your Master. I wouldn't want him to start leashing his members again.

I am my own master. Master of my own domain. Well sort of...

I heard that you had some messages to back that up. Mind sharing me who that was? I have an idea. I know he had a problem with a certain someone, like we all did, but some of us handle our conflicts more discretely than others.

DeletedUser30038

mmmmmmmm alcohol.

As for sharing my info, probably not. I have given them my word that I will not share and I would quit the game before that would ever happen. Maybe Martin is loosening up a little. Maybe he has his members on the leash that is attached to the clothes line so that his members can run a little bit more free. Or maybe taking them for a few extra walks during the day. He still have some disgruntled members to my benefit.
And as for Master of your own Domain??? Reports are that 5% of men are Master of their Domain and the entire 5% are liars too. The other 95% just admit it. :cool:

DeletedUser30038

I guess martin smacked Grepop around a little. He has stopped posting on the forum. Maybe he isn't Master of his domain after all. Martin has put those pinch collars on his members, they are more effective.

DeletedUser47238

you are such a pot stirrer mate. You are like the Jerry Springer of Grepolis...

DeletedUser47238

The exaggerated truth, that's the difference and why you rub so many the wrong way.

DeletedUser30038

Thanks for admitting that...... "The exaggerated truth" which means it is still the truth. Only my enemies claim I rub them the wrong way, uh, well I maybe learned a little from Martin after all. But it is only my enemies the wrong way and not my own alliance.

See you on the battle field.

DeletedUser

Speaking of lube you could probably use some of the dribble that Blizza keeps writing in these forums...I think his constant babble stems from being a little jealous of a successful leader as you lummies slowly slide down the rankings and into oblivion.

Nice to see another thieve adding some input to the external banter forum...:p

DeletedUser44261

As much as i'd like to enjoy myself reading this, we need to get on topic now lol! Gotta find someone who can do the next top 12 since Artientus is busy :(

DeletedUser

The very exagerated truth

Thanks for admitting that...... "The exaggerated truth" which means it is still the truth. Only my enemies claim I rub them the wrong way, uh, well I maybe learned a little from Martin after all. But it is only my enemies the wrong way and not my own alliance.

See you on the battle field.

lol...Yeah sure you are learning... I see this in your attacker ranking...wondering if you really are a leader or just a front. The only thing you could be learning from Grepo, T and myself is how to win...and well, all you can really do is run and CS defenceless cities. You're second leader Aportatatos ran away and gave up his city to GOA, after being rimmed by us so badly he could sit no more....inspiring leadership...See you on the battlefield ??? I doubt it...Not your place at all...Really happy we did not accept your surrender three months ago...much more funny now. Happy to see i am part of your dreams...Keep me amused...Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol...Yeah sure you are learning... I see this in your attacker ranking...wondering if you really are a leader or just a front. The only thing you could be learning from Grepo, T and myself is how to win...and well, all you can really do is run and CS defenceless cities. You're second leader Aportatatos ran away and gave up his city to GOA, after being rimmed by us so badly he could sit no more....inspiring leadership...See you on the battlefield ??? I doubt it...Not your place at all...Really happy we did not accept your surrender three months ago...much more funny now. Happy to see i am part of your dreams...Keep me amused...Cheers

I know spelling can be an issue for you guys, but at least try getting the spelling of my name right.

DeletedUser30038

AT is over double the size of Illuminati and we still are growing? Huh? Also DES rebels are surrounded by AT and they are 1/3 the size and they are still growing too? Expected so much more from a #2 alliance with great leadership. lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, AT started as #2 twice your size clown...same for DES i guess ???? We are twice your size NOW because we CS you one by one for the last three months WHEN we were your size...As you can see in your own core, we will grow even more....Same for DES..Scope went running in O43 and deserted our sector when we said no for him begging us to fight you instead of him...just like you did Great Leader...Only Ulisise from DES is making a fight now and only for DBP...Again, for a player not even in the top100 in BP's, you only have dumb things to say....No wonder we are twice your size... And also, being a turtle is not a great strategy for growth..Hey! predictions, two months from now we will be 3 times your size....Hope you will still be talking about you resisting....lol...So you should stick to personal gossip and lies about me my little girl...suits you better and maybe your only hope to look like a leader of some sort...

DeletedUser

Best rank: 3. 19th February 2014
That's you Clown Leader....Now rank #8...I think it says it all...Any players of yours should think about this and just run away...well..yeah..that's what you are doing...bad example...Huh?