Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser

as for you gold, you seem to be just as immature and ignorant as before

Wow, I'm so offended, yet you seemed to have not acquired any experience from the day I met you. You talk about maturity non stop even when it has nothing to do with anything anyone has said. If I remember, last time I met you, you said you were about 12 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Cbenny himself is handling this better than most of you, and all the people complaining werent even involved kudos to you benny, takes a mature person to admit your fault, also it mightve been a little easier to stop it for you if you didnt have your actual location on your profile here :p

DeletedUser30636

Wow, I'm so offended, yet you seemed to have not acquired any experience from the day I met you.

it wasnt meant to offend you but rather to let you know, you also seem to have troubles listening to advice. Grow up, theres a reason many people dislike you.

DeletedUser

Funny how you bring up maturity every time you have nothing to say. This is a game, many kids and adults play it, unlike you, I know how old I am, so do me a favor and prove yourself instead of saying the same thing repeatedly.

DeletedUser30636

Funny how you bring up maturity every time you have nothing to say. This is a game, many kids and adults play it, unlike you, I know how old I am, so do me a favor and prove yourself instead of saying the same thing repeatedly.

i talk about maturity because its something that you lack, not the fact i have anything to say, you continue to state that i havent gained any experience since we've first met. you talk about how your good at this game and better than people. Ive never even seen you conquer another city. stop being a hypocrite and again...grow up

DeletedUser46395

There's an old saying: better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt. I would think that several people in this thread might benefit from remembering that...

As to the act itself, well I wouldn't have done it, for reasons that have been well explained by Smilodon. I've been in alliances that have done such a thing - most recently in Olynthus, where the action really was for the best for the members of the alliance disbanded IMHO - but in general, I prefer to play with alliances that DO have a sense of honour about the game, and it's amazing how successful they can be. Find like-minded pact partners, and the combined strength is awesome; far better than waiting for the knife in your back. Do something like this and it's certainly true that your chances of being trusted are significantly reduced; it's a matter of judgement as to if that's worth it or not.

DeletedUser29152

literally go to sleep 20mins earlier than usually and miss a major alliance disband

DeletedUser

My thoughts on this are perhaps Awoken had all the internal problems in the world and seemed to as they didn't just reform. The people unhappy though could have just left though instead of wrecking an alliance maybe. I do have a small amount of sympathy for cbenney as he would have put work into the alliance and to see deleted basically is not the best thing that could have happened. He should have been able to trust his leaders though and he obviously picked the wrong people.

I think what people are trying to say is albeit rather aggressive in some cases is that forum press isn't always good to have. Maybe other alliances will be thinking do we have a spy from impact here and getting worried about it which doesn't exactly make other alliances trust you. Either way even though i don't personally agree with spies its been done and caused a bit of a reaction on the forums which were starting to die i will enjoy reading everyones comments :)

DeletedUser21356

This is such a lame tactic and then you brag about it, even worse. Try growing some and take out an alliance the old fashion way.....attack attack attack.

No respect for you i'm afraid, only position available for you mate would be the leader of the laughingstock. And no not talking about the members in your alliance.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser32496

I do not need praise for it why would I ask for that since it will not help me in-game. If you haven't notice we are getting our members back together and those actions speaks louder than words. We need to move on we can't go back in time we just have to take the positives and regroup it is still very early in this world and better to do it now than 2-3 months down the line.

DeletedUser42118

Right or wrong it's not a bad read whilst 5 min farming

DeletedUser25249

Not a fan of sending in a spy for destroying an alliance, but if the ally is dumb enough to let it happen then meh..End of the day it's not a great achievement, I was in an alliance that had a spy for 2 years, now that sucked and it hurt when they got outed after ww.

DeletedUser

Not a fan of sending in a spy for destroying an alliance, but if the ally is dumb enough to let it happen then meh..End of the day it's not a great achievement, I was in an alliance that had a spy for 2 years, now that sucked and it hurt when they got outed after ww.

Which alliance ?

DeletedUser16512

disbanding a top alliance is wrong very wrong, so what if they had problems this was nothing to do with anyone exept the alliance themselves. maybe they would of managed to sort things out if not they would of split but no matter what this was there choice and now because of a sabotage they will never know

i hate spys and this makes me sad very sad

DeletedUser29152

disbanding a top alliance is wrong very wrong, so what if they had problems this was nothing to do with anyone exept the alliance themselves. maybe they would of managed to sort things out if not they would of split but no matter what this was there choice and now because of a sabotage they will never know

i hate spys and this makes me sad very sad

i guess you could say that you feel stabbed in the back
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser44820

heh..

well.. the truth is, spies are not respected by neither side that is involved in the "inteligence game" (in most cases), never have been in the history of humanity with lots of examples .

BUT

it is in the senders skill to use him/her in a succesfull way, as it is in the receiver skill to rat him/her out and to make it backfire to the sender.

So its a thumbs up to the sender

and a sign of an "i dont know who my partner is" to the receiver :)

well done :)

DeletedUser

I will never understand people. Spies have been in grepo since Alpha, so whats the big deal here about them. You can hate them all you like, everyone has an opinion, but they are used by every well organized alliance. But using a spy to bring down a 2nd alliance with just few punches? . . . well thats something thats open for debate if that decision can "harm" an alliance "honor" or not. Spies have been here for a long time, they ll stay here in grepo so . . . learn how to deal with it.
And this day spies are not a big deal, Premades cut that issues down. Only info leaks on just few things can be provided by the spy and even in that regard a good organized alliance can counter that problem.

FWY:
In Paros, Black Venom alliance had a spy in the Council of enemy alliance. Even when WW hit we didn`t gave the order to shut the alliance down.

PS:
nice PnP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is one of 'these' threads in just about every new world; and my opinion on the tackiness of it has never changed. None the less it is something to chat about.

DeletedUser44820

i personally dont use spies intenionally, as it brings bad feelings, that i dont like.

i always keep my ears open for potential info though...

its a credit for someone who sends a spy and manages to use him in a winning manner for his causes.
its also a credit for someone who discovers a spy . even more when he manages to manipulate him to serve his causes.

so its a two way axe..

not knowing u got a spy as a leader doesnt always deplete an alliances "honour", although the phrase "i dont know who my partner is" is still correct i think..