Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser40768

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

5 Impact 214253 58 3694 ~ A top notch alliance, but they are very spread out with a few core islands. My prediction will be that they top the rankings for a short while before running into trouble. Could be internal problems, wars or even just disbanding.

7 The Saints 171800 79 2175 ~ They seem like a good alliance but their ABP isn't too good, hopefully when they get their players Revolt Ready they will start to dominate. Pretty obvious they have a pact with Impact though.

12 Slap 155515 55 2828 A good centered alliance in o54, they seem to be a good group, a top alliance for sure, but they are at war with my alliance so that sucks for them.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED​

Just letting you know there is no pact with the Saints, just unlike some other alliances they didn't go around declaring wars after the day 1 farming :) Also just wondering why you had no comment for Phoenix Risising, they do have the most ABP, total bp, and are 2nd in DBP. Just saying they might deserve a little more mention than just a "who?" :p Slap vs. Inglorious Basterds sounds like it could be an interesting war early on :)

DeletedUser16429

thanks for the -rep sacmaster, i enjoyed your comment a lot also. There's no need to be angry about how your alliance is spread out. Im a noob too now, yet i've won worlds and you haven't, yet i've conquered 25+ cities and you haven't. Hey, but if you say so, i'm a noob.

The only reason why your alliance is even #1 is because ap got disbanded, you'll be back at the #3 spot shortly and i'll be happy to update the thread, don't be shy people, you can post your own opinions about the top 12 alliances also. Thanks again noob ugh .. I... Mean.. Crackma .. Ahh .. Uhh ... I'll go now

oh my god guys!!!! He's conquered 25+ cities!!!!!!!!:supermad::supermad::supermad:

Lemur, the members who are supposedly "spread out" were members who joined early or may have noticed we were here and then asked for an invite. But don't worry dude, when there is a Bucs city on you island, I can't wait to hear what you save about us then.:):pro:

DeletedUser30636

I never denied we are spread out just denied that we are too spread out. the vast majority of our players are on one of our 7 home islands. only a select few would I actually consider far away and every one of them is close enough to support.

i never said it was a bad thing, if its part of a strategy, more power to ya.

DeletedUser

12 Slap 155515 55 2828 A good centered alliance in o54, they seem to be a good group, a top alliance for sure, but they are at war with my alliance so that sucks for them.

War with you??? Thanks for the info bro..If you would have been in war with us you would have already disbanded.
We are in war with Bones and Skulls ;)

DeletedUser

I've not heard anything about them, seems like a lot of these Buccaneers are sour, come to my island please, I'd love to have you so I can cry.

DeletedUser40768

To be honest, I think bucs are the best team on this server right now. Give it a week, maybe two. They've already exploded onto the map and I think that's only going to continue.

GoldLemur even your teammate thinks the Bucs are good, don't underestimate them ;) By the way, if you like conquest and not revolt how come you don't play on Marathon over in the US server? :)

DeletedUser

We will change our alliance to "The TO Spread Ones",so when we get this kind of "criticism" we will just say "hey we are TO spread cuz thats how we roll bro deal with it".
:cool:

DeletedUser19607

Thanks for the -rep sacmaster, I enjoyed your comment a lot also. There's no need to be angry about how your alliance is spread out. Im a noob too now, yet I've won worlds and you haven't, yet I've conquered 25+ cities and you haven't. Hey, but if you say so, I'm a noob.

The only reason why your alliance is even #1 is because AP got disbanded, you'll be back at the #3 spot shortly and I'll be happy to update the thread, don't be shy people, you can post your own opinions about the top 12 alliances also. Thanks again noob ugh .. I... mean.. crackma .. Ahh .. Uhh ... I'll go now

Winning a world by World Wonders does not show how good a player you are.Winning a world shows how coordinated YOUR ALLIANCE is at pulling resources into those wonders.You seriously talk about how you've conquered 25+ cities and how sacmaster haven't but how do you know what he has done in the past ?If you say you check grepostats or grepointel I will definitely laugh out loud as some players ghost due to rl problems or other stuff and there stats don't even show on grepostats or grepointel.Also you never know sacmaster prolly was top of one of the older worlds his join year on forums is 2010 and yours is 2014,but if anything if 2014 is your year you started playing the game yes your still technically a noob...I don't know tho but I know when I started playing this game I joined forums about 3 months after playing the game and got comfortable with the game itself.Also one more thing about your comments on those alliances that are MRA's...well don't judge an alliance because of the size of there member base,judge them on there skill on the battlefield and to do that my friend you must fight them or see them in action.To me an MRA is an alliance that recruits everything in sight,has no quality members or leadership,and has poor skill on the battlefield...Just my opinion tho,just funny how people use the term MRA so loosely these days..

Also yes I'm apart of B&S 2,so no need to mention it in your counter argument.This alliance is great I don't know of any problems they've had yet .Thanks for Listening :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GoldLemur even your teammate thinks the Bucs are good, don't underestimate them ;) By the way, if you like conquest and not revolt how come you don't play on Marathon over in the US server? :)

I do :)

Also, who said I ever underestimated them, I did say they were a good alliance but they are also spread out. Please read the bottom of my thread, clearly you guys haven't seen it ;)

DeletedUser40768

seems like a lot of these Buccaneers are sour, come to my island please, I'd love to have you so I can cry.

I read that, I was more referring to what this implies. This kind of implies that they you can handle them easily, with a touch of sarcasm sprinkled at the end :D

DeletedUser

The sarcasm is to show I'm not taking his threat too seriously.

DeletedUser5061

I just want to clarify GoldLemur is not my trolling account, the obnoxiousness is purely coincidental. It will be interesting to see how long Impact lasts before their best players feel the need to find a real home.

DeletedUser30636

I just want to clarify GoldLemur is not my trolling account, the obnoxiousness is purely coincidental. It will be interesting to see how long Impact lasts before their best players feel the need to find a real home.

i never even considered that, i know who he is. thanks for the kind words man ;)

DeletedUser

@Shrefty I could conquer you ..

@Daizan Your very funny

@Face of Death I'm not taking this world seriously, I don't even play revolt

DeletedUser

No, I never even played Troy, plus, this is a new account, so how would you even know if I did get rimmed on any world on this server

DeletedUser30636

No, I never even played Troy, plus, this is a new account, so how would you even know if I did get rimmed on any world on this server

haha yea you did your old account is L3G3ND or something like that XD