Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser30636

Idk, seeing how you screenshot everything, I don't want my other accounts getting out like that.

sounds like an excuse to me. haha i only screenshot it, because i caught you in a lie. and decided to make you look stupid

DeletedUser

Don't feed the troll!

Impact may be a very good alliance but I feel they aren't as good as Buccs. At least not now. Will be looking forward to the war between Impact and Buccs though. The battle for supremacy. :D

DeletedUser38128

Don't feed the troll!

Impact may be a very good alliance but I feel they aren't as good as Buccs. At least not now. Will be looking forward to the war between Impact and Buccs though. The battle for supremacy. :D

I am sorry but I had to reply since I dont really agree with you , I mean why would Buccs and Impact go in war . These two alliances are in two different oceans , one in 045 and one in core of 044 . So it makes no sense to me for either alliance to go to war , since both of alliances are really good . I would say that it wont happen , to me at least it wouldnt make any sense, at least not now , not so early in the game . But you never know .

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about right now. I didn't even look at the map.

But within a few months, they would have cleared their core oceans and a battle between the two is inevitable. It's only a matter of time.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking abot right now. I didn't even look at the map.

But within a few months, they would have cleared their core oceans and a battle between the two is inevitable. It's only a matter of time.

Who knows? Maybe bones decide to create 4 more academies so impact will have to fight them or maybe bones will be finished too soon cause of their dirty way of playing. (Lots of them are banned.. ;) )
OR they will get rimmed before impact enters in war.. ;)

mats25

Phrourach
Come on you have 2 or 3 home islands and the rest is all over the place.
you are so wrong...we just like to hold farms in every islands..lol
this is just so useless theme...as we all know when worlds open and you start to call the guyes via link... then the spots starts to taken so quick you just dont have time to get all as nabours...so calm down, this is not the problem at all for us...we are not seperated ,over the oceans...

DeletedUser30636

Who knows? Maybe bones decide to create 4 more academies so impact will have to fight them or maybe bones will be finished too soon cause of their dirty way of playing. (Lots of them are banned.. ;) )
OR they will get rimmed before impact enters in war.. ;)

the problem that im seeing with BnS is their large numbers and inactivity. A large alliance like that could be very dangerous if ran right. But we can also tell that their not kicking the dead weight. very curious to how many are yellow or even red. For example, i sent a message to smashin on Em the first week, just to catch up. He still hasnt opened it. they did good in Paros and their numbers look menacing, but it makes me wonder how many are actually playing.

DeletedUser19607

the problem that im seeing with BnS is their large numbers and inactivity. A large alliance like that could be very dangerous if ran right. But we can also tell that their not kicking the dead weight. very curious to how many are yellow or even red. For example, i sent a message to smashin on Em the first week, just to catch up. He still hasnt opened it. they did good in Paros and their numbers look menacing, but it makes me wonder how many are actually playing.

I wasn't with them in Paros but even I have no idea what all the academies are for.I think SmashinOnEm might be ignoring your message tho ..I do think alot of them are red tho but I'm not sure,I have no rights so I can't tell.You and me both curious but I don't know maybe B&S leadership have some genius war plan for all the under B&S alliances..This world sure gets more and more interesting every day tho I'll give it that,peaks my curiosity who will be the first alliance to break away from the top 12 alliances OR come out of knowhere to take control of the world.I fear the best alliances in this world have yet to be formed,some phoenix like alliance that rises from the ashes of some other great alliance.Now that would really shake things..I like the mysteriousness factor of not knowing anything lol

Madbanshee

Phrourach
I wasn't with them in Paros but even I have no idea what all the academies are for.I think SmashinOnEm might be ignoring your message tho ..I do think alot of them are red tho but I'm not sure,I have no rights so I can't tell.You and me both curious but I don't know maybe B&S leadership have some genius war plan for all the under B&S alliances..This world sure gets more and more interesting every day tho I'll give it that,peaks my curiosity who will be the first alliance to break away from the top 12 alliances OR come out of knowhere to take control of the world.I fear the best alliances in this world have yet to be formed,some phoenix like alliance that rises from the ashes of some other great alliance.Now that would really shake things..I like the mysteriousness factor of not knowing anything lol

There's only one and always will be one Phoenix that will be Rising in Pandosia hehe ;)

DeletedUser19607

There's only one and always will be one Phoenix that will be Rising in Pandosia hehe ;)

Haha that may be so but you never know tho

P.S. what you think about me new sig bro ? Had to upload another as I violated some rules with the old ones sadly

DeletedUser40768

Guess I will do a Top 12 since other than GoldLemur no one else really has in a while:

1) Wrecking Crew- Base mainly in 45, they are pretty much the same as Awoken Problem. The BP numbers are pretty good for an alliance that just started up recently, I expect them to rise in the bp numbers over time. Based on conquests alone it doesn't appear that they are yet at war, a bit surprising to me considering diplomacy has been closed. Leadership seems to be stronger, and they also have the 2nd highest average points so far. They seem to have a promising future, perhaps it could change when they begin going to war with other top alliances.

2) The Buccaneers- They are based mainly in 45, with some players scattered around elsewhere. They have not yet lost a city, I am unsure whether that is because the alliances around them aren't very talented or if it is because they have good chemistry and work as a team should. Might be a combination of the two even. They have the 3rd highest average, very impressive from an alliance that the majority of the players joined two days late. I expect there BP to rise, and I don't really see any reason why they can't thrive, other than having some players isolated from the core that might end up getting picked off. Still think these guys are a very talented group that will be exciting to watch.

3) Bones and Skulls- Based mainly in 55, where they are the top alliance there. I am a bit disappointed in these guys though. They just haven't seemed to live up to the high expectations that many thought they would live up to, based on there success in Paros. They now have over 200 players between them and there two academy alliances, and the amount of BP they have on a whole for over 200 players is disappointing. They have done a nice job against Slap, taking 5 cities. But that is kind of expected considering the size difference. They have the 4th highest average, and the thing that will make or break them is how well they communicate. With 200+ people posting and reading the forums, they got to be well organized and well run as well.

4) Phoenix Rising- I am still very impressed with their great performance so far. Based mainly in 54, they have been neck and neck with Impact for number 1 in total bp :) They could be even more dangerous soon, as it seems the majority of there members do not yet have multiple cities. They seem to be very well run and based on only 1 city being lost, they seem to be doing well using diplomacy (just a thought). Average isn't as high as some of the others, it is the lowest in the top 5 but BP wise they couldn't be doing much better. I expect them to maintain control of there ocean.

5) Impact- No comment.

6) Legion- I don't really have a strong opinion on this alliance. They seem to be an average that could go either way, depending on how strong the leadership is. There average points is well average, ranked 6th out of the top 12. BP wise they seem unimpressive, ranking 9th in abp and dbp, and 10th in total bp. Seem to be a lot of slow growers, and not a lot of players with multiple cities. They are based in 54, so unless they have a diplomatic agreement with Phoenix Rising, then I would imagine they would end up going to war at some point.

I am a bit tired, so I will do the 2nd half of the top 12 later. "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" :D