Newspaper Olynthus World News .2

DeletedUser43485

Def-ly the most pro unit in the game... it's so MLG that they made everyone with sense not use them... *facepalm* :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Like what? Hands down personal favourite of mine is Fire Ships..:eek:

Probably the most underrated unit of Grepolis, I know you are thinking, sad but true..underrated and under used.
I swear when I was spying on your city you had fireships in there.

DeletedUser32412

Well if I was given a chance I would have some Fire Ships. Coz they are awesome :)

On that subject, when is DR going to pick on someone their own size? You must feel pretty big going all out after a one man alliance yesterday. Go team DR!

DeletedUser10962

DR are a joke always have been probably always will be they sent a few attacks at me dodged the LS and sunk their OLU then retaliated on one of their guys to a response of "why are you attacking me it's not fair :'("

DeletedUser

Well if I was given a chance I would have some Fire Ships. Coz they are awesome :)

On that subject, when is DR going to pick on someone their own size? You must feel pretty big going all out after a one man alliance yesterday. Go team DR!

you have rone, TOTL and Athenian league all those snipes done last night were by RONE.

djdom23: you think any alliance which is not a pre-made is terrible. We almost control 44 and currently no big alliances are fighting us so we can't be that bad.

DeletedUser32412

Yep going by your response you feel pretty big hahahaha

DeletedUser

DR is not the best nor is it the worst. true we are not fighting hard but untrue that they have no redeeming features. We have a good strong core and all our enemies are more on defensive than offensive.

DeletedUser

DR is not the best nor is it the worst. true we are not fighting hard but untrue that they have no redeeming features. We have a good strong core and all our enemies are more on defensive than offensive.

True but it is early days yet, once Alliances have established there cores(and wipe the stragglers out) The Alliances may well pay you a visit and decide to move into your oceans lol. You never know whats around the next corner, I pride myself on being online constantly online I build at stupid times, open mails random times and even pull support from failed cs attempts to try and confuse the enemy of my online times. All it takes is that 1 random cs attack thats a diversion (supposed to be anyway) and it lands because the one time I was away I didnt see the incoming so I lost the city TO A PLAYER I thought was more defence than offence. Isnt that right Mr Dom lol

DeletedUser

true. We know we have a tense border with Anonymous and TOTL but still we can probably do ok. Fact is that we do have a strong core and we are relatively isolated from anyone to big which is a doubled edged sword but we still have some benefits or we would not have survived to this point.

DeletedUser10962

djdom23: you think any alliance which is not a pre-made is terrible. We almost control 44 and currently no big alliances are fighting us so we can't be that bad.

Fairly sure that Caged wasn't pre-made and I don't think they're terrible, PMF weren't a pre-made and they're good. It's not about being a pre-made it's the fact that as an ally you've not got the guts to make a big move. The fact none of the big alliances are fighting you is hardly an advantage it means no-one sees you as a threat and when they've sorted themselves out they will come for you and in my opinion you'll be in for a whopping. Nordic, TOTL, RotT, Caged are all battle hardened and I think the same is true for Red phoenix/Dark angels and S W A N S. When one of them comes for you I think you'll see a lot of the weak links that as of yet have been unexposed come to light.

True but it is early days yet, once Alliances have established there cores(and wipe the stragglers out) The Alliances may well pay you a visit and decide to move into your oceans lol. You never know whats around the next corner, I pride myself on being online constantly online I build at stupid times, open mails random times and even pull support from failed cs attempts to try and confuse the enemy of my online times. All it takes is that 1 random cs attack thats a diversion (supposed to be anyway) and it lands because the one time I was away I didnt see the incoming so I lost the city TO A PLAYER I thought was more defence than offence. Isnt that right Mr Dom lol

I know exatly when you're online :). Did you think I was a more defensive that offensive player? Have you seen my stats?

DeletedUser

Fairly sure that Caged wasn't pre-made and I don't think they're terrible, PMF weren't a pre-made and they're good. It's not about being a pre-made it's the fact that as an ally you've not got the guts to make a big move. The fact none of the big alliances are fighting you is hardly an advantage it means no-one sees you as a threat and when they've sorted themselves out they will come for you and in my opinion you'll be in for a whopping. Nordic, TOTL, RotT, Caged are all battle hardened and I think the same is true for Red phoenix/Dark angels and S W A N S. When one of them comes for you I think you'll see a lot of the weak links that as of yet have been unexposed come to light.

I know exatly when you're online :). Did you think I was a more defensive that offensive player? Have you seen my stats?

I have now lol

DeletedUser27063

Djdom, yup you say the truth :)
Anyways we all know that old alliances sink and new alliances arise ........this game is totally u onlynpredictable and person only the time will tell whether we are better or we are as djdom said :)
No one had expected including me had expected that dr will stay for so long but it did..........
And @duff,bud stop yelling that you are a one man army ;) we all know you are part of RONE

DeletedUser32412

So does that mean to say then that DR actually classifies fighting with RONE as a war?

DeletedUser13315

yes we just CQed 2 active cities from Rone.
Well,Person,I reckon you are speaking about me because I lost two cities.But somehow I dont remember you attacking me...why so?Ahh,understood now,you always that guy who is hiding behind his teammates backs...but always in Forums will shout first we CQed
not you,your bigger teammates did it.All glory for them,not for you.You better go and get some more bp.Or would you like me to find you some 2000 points cities to attack?Because for bigger cities,hmmm,pardon bad language,your nuts are too small...

DeletedUser27063

Well,Person,I reckon you are speaking about me because I lost two cities.But somehow I dont remember you attacking me...why so?Ahh,understood now,you always that guy who is hiding behind his teammates backs...but always in Forums will shout first we CQed
not you,your bigger teammates did it.All glory for them,not for you.You better go and get some more bp.Or would you like me to find you some 2000 points cities to attack?Because for bigger cities,hmmm,pardon bad language,your nuts are too small...
No need to go on someone nuts due to loosing cities bud
Loosing cities are part of the game and lastly (no offense) are you his s**t that you know what is the size of his nuts...Grow up no need for such things in a game ;) ;)
@Duff seems you find a new family :) along with Tal , Good Luck