The biggest scumbag I have ever met in Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser17561
  • Start date

DeletedUser45164

well. what happens now? threaser just mentioned something sensible. so !!!! noobs exists. what to do? this is life.

DeletedUser

Attacking an alliance member without any warning is just wrong. No two ways about it.

DeletedUser17561

Okay, the Top 12 Thread is a lot better than this thread. Watch this message grow lower to the bottom from this day on. Hows that for the power of speech.

your attempts at a top 12 are jaw-droppingly bad. No data, no analysis, just blather.

it looks like you are under some curse whereby you post once for every ABP you acquire - and that is almost all quests

visit a gypsy witch and get that removed. Also try attacking - I hear good things about the experience

DeletedUser17561

So, you are (still) in an alliance you can't stand, you were doing nothing but waiting to ghost, you have never once talked to your alliance leader, and you have been trying to give this city away for weeks to other alliances?

then the leader of the alliance comes over and gets some BP's off you and you think that is terribly, horribly wrong?

Your misplaced sense of entitlement is breathtaking. I agree he should have kicked you first, perhaps on the day you tried to give that city to another alliance.

Nice try with the critiques on how to play the game, btw. What is a 'worthwhile conquer" on a new server? It is a reasonable strategy to spread out and take as many cities as possible in the early days, while everyone is small-ish. Nowhere to go but up, afterall.

I think i will ask Iain if he has ever played a war game before... (you cracked me up with that one, thanks)

clearly the language portion of the SAT (or the equivalent test in your country of origin) was not your strong point

There are many breathtaking things in life and none of this, including my sense of entitlement, is one of them.

Hopefully you will not send me some longwinded speech about how great these guys were in that other world (Dork-a-lon I think the name was). I have like 12 different versions of that rant, all less impressive than the last

The guy takes 2000 pt cities. If you get a tiara for that - well that pretty much conforms to my opinion of tiaras in general

and if you don't know what a worthwhile conquer is, I can send you my kids copy of Little Pet Shop for the Wii. She is 9 and done with it its probably right up your alley

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hopefully you will not send me some longwinded speech about how great these guys were in that other world (Dork-a-lon I think the name was). I have like 12 different versions of that rant, all less impressive than the last

I can't stop laughing after reading that one LOL, it's hilarious

DeletedUser17561

The Beta Server was open in 2009, now with that said I highly doubt many people here played on that server when it opened. Anyway I agree though, it is unbelievable how you can be in someone's alliance without ever having a conversation with the person in charge. You can't give players 2 months to sit idly, that is called dead weight and it needs to be removed. When you say you were not bothering anyone and that you were mind your own business, sounds to me like you were a simmer then. Actually to have attack to the max he could have put that Athena spell that gives a 10% boost, which the name isn't coming to me because I just woke up, and you could have the commander also which would give another 20% boost.

So there is a little more backstory of which you are not aware. The lemur guy who has either one chromosome too many or too few - we can ignore him and his 780 ABP. She is a quest-Queen and little more

When the conquer phase started, the other twit (Whiting or Whining or whatever his name was) PMs me and ask if I can help clear a 2000 pts city he wants to take. Why you even need help for a city that small is beyond me, but it is pumped like the invasion of Normandy Beach.

So I did - I dropped a bunch of troops in and did most of the work. And Eisenhouer took the city in all its undersized glory

I would point out that almost no one else did any of the fighting

So while I dont expect you to know that fact and do not fault you for it, the idea that stood "idly by" is patently untrue.

Notice none of the allinace has anything to say on this note. They are wrong and they know it

However, about 1/3 of the allinace members have PMed me to say that they basically agree with my stand here - the allinace is not helpful and run by people who might have been great in Dork-a-lon but are not really that great here

DeletedUser

You are very annoying... Funny how you keep talking about my points yet I have more points than you do .. The only reason why I havet been replying to an obvious troller is because I refuse to take your arrogant bait. Im done talking to you, at least I know how to defend, I doubt it took multiple alliances just to break into your small city. Theres a reason why your founder tried to conquer you, nobody wants you around anymore.

DeletedUser17561

You are very annoying... Funny how you keep talking about my points yet I have more points than you do .. The only reason why I havet been replying to an obvious troller is because I refuse to take your arrogant bait. Im done talking to you, at least I know how to defend, I doubt it took multiple alliances just to break into your small city. Theres a reason why your founder tried to conquer you, nobody wants you around anymore.

And you are apparently very bad at attacking people

so who is really the troll? the guy with the silly monkey logo who replies to every single post (and I mean all of them, there is not a thread on this forum where you are not the predominant poster) or me - a person who has one specific axe to grind and uses the forum for that singular purpose. You don't see me crashing around the forum like a retarded rhino in the underbrush looking for any chance to write a post. When this issue is exhausted I will leave

You will still be a sorry excuse for an attacker

I

DeletedUser

Actually you're the one who hasn't made a single good point...

DeletedUser17561

so I went back and opened the 100 or so PMs I have been bombarded with over the last few weeks that I never bothered to look at

It turns out I got a PM from the founder Witless about how they had received emails from alliance members who were concerned about people who had only 1 city, and they gave me a deadline to take another one. Really? Random members of an alliance that can barely provide support are all of sudden obsessed with the growth curve?

Of course I did not open it at the time, as I had long since stopped taking much of an interest

So anyway, the deadline approached and the founder decided the deadline was not really the deadline and jumped me. He is the guy with the profile pic of Hannibal Lecter - we will ignore the homo-erotic overtones of that character for the moment although I would not leave him alone with your children.

So this great concern of theirs about growth is reasonable. Except a lot of people have left the alliance recently. I have no idea why although if I was a betting man I would throw my cash down on "inept leadership"

So the great pressure to thin the ranks because they were such a popular alliance choice did not come to pass, and as of this moment I am still in the alliance. A member that can partake of the proud tradition of playing this game with people so profoundly incompetent that alien worlds will avoid this planet because they will star-jack the alliance info and conclude their is only rudimentary plant life on Earth

DeletedUser46838

Says mister AlphaV that no one likes and everyone tells him to step down as founder and whatnots. Yeah that's right.

don't you go derepping

DeletedUser

Rock, dont get me started on you, or should I say R.H Stogus, I remember the entire forums hated you until finally you had to actually make your own thread asking why everybody hated you. Nobody derepped you and I can derep you right now to prove it. Your the definition of a noob, and everybody on the us servers know it.

DeletedUser

lemur, in one day you managed to get 90% of the people on the pandosia forums to hate you, that has to be worse than stogus

DeletedUser

Funny how 90% of the players on Pandosia hate me yet I get fan mail saying that all those people are haters. Yeah I do have proof also. Plus, my reputation is better than yours. And you cant say that Ive been here longer than you..

DeletedUser

lemur you're a worse spammer than me, and the reason you have those +reps is because you used your grepo experience to create good top 12's, then you spammed worse than I do. At least when I post, I either back up my point or don't have a point, you keep making points about yourself and not backing them up.

Last edited by a moderator: