Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Like dim said,it takes 2mins to login and activate militia. Doesnt mean a player is active all through out.

I even hear grepointel site has slowed down,as all HERT players spends their whole day searching for inactives.:D

DeletedUser

Really?
or we should just change HERT with EBC and we have the truth?

DeletedUser42857

There is a course a difference between attacking enemy inactives, attacking internal inactives, and attacking enemy during their offline window.

DeletedUser42857

Just to put some context on the old internal takoever argument thats going on..

the regular posters

Cities taken internally

Erik - 47.4% of city takes are internal
Morti - 42.86%
Tea City - 41.07%
Sandip - 32.8%
Jason - 27.94%
Dim - 11.94%

City takes from direct enemys/top alliances
includes Hert/Rthe, Styx, SP, GA, BE, HH, FH, Min, Toon, En, BC

Dimspace - 49.25%
Sandip - 45.31%
Jason - 33.82%
Mortiferum - 28.57%
Tea City - 25.00%
Erik - 14.66%

Cities taken from no-ally or ghost

Dimspace - 35.82%
Tea City - 35.71%
Jason - 29.41%
Erik - 22.41%
Sandip - 14.06%
Mortiferum - 11.90%

All +/- 2% as there may be the odd error in transferring stuff from gi to excel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hard to take actives the last few weeks since all the enemies around me quit :(

Dim, im not involved in the EBC/HERT banter, not sure why you include me but thanks!

DeletedUser42857

Ok. who attacked you with Swords and archers morti :D

hang on, 2653 transports (42,440 capacity)

So only 13,500 of their 56,000 troop pop even made it onto land. Wonder how the Hert soldiers feel knowing that only 1 in 4 of them will even make it off the boat.. :(

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey morti, some nice info there on all those screen shots of "Where we want to be" fairly old but some of the other stuff was interesting. You have harped on about this one city for days now, shall we speak of the many and various attempts of Enigma to take back cities they have lost in their core slamming all their offense into our bir walls? Not one mention of it here, I mentioned it in game and you nearly told me to get lost, even old gunny responded to that deja vu PM.

On the other topic of discussion, I have never seen an enemy so focused on stopping erik take a city, every time he attacks enigma/be/others have always stacked his city, even to the point of leaving others totally undefended. But still, according to you guys erik has got to number one attacker by attacking internals, what does that say about the rest of you "fighters'? Pretty embarrassing not having anywhere near as much BP as one only internal fighter :p

DeletedUser38465

Erik wasn't taking the city on sunday, his attempt (with some others)were smashed on Saturday..Sunday lymond, jameslongst, and I think two others were going for other cities. With plenty of help I might add.

The city Lymond was going after had the most timed attacks on it the whole weekend (still quite a few from Erik besides the fact he had his conquest attempt the day before)..(and besides the bireme kill attempt on friday). So put two and two together, and you wonder why it was the "most stacked".

As for Erik having the "most times being stacked". Well if you take the amount of attack cities Erik has(and cities in general), add in how he gets the most attack support out of others, and finish it off as him being the most dangerous threat in HERT. You get your reason right there bud. And I know you guys dont put this into account and its fine, but Eriks gold expenditure is just a small, minuscule, smidget of a reason too.

As for Erik gaining BP, dam who truly knows. Lots of internals taken by him though, would be enough reason to suspect. However, we all know his capabilities as an attacker. I've never commented on it, don't need or care to.

And I wasnt going to bring up what happened this weekend, until Erik popped in here and made a comment.

And last time I checked northern 36 isn't quite the core, its more like the frontline. I recall three times where we hit cities after you have taken them, kudos for microing biremes to land after arrival. We've done this before in other world and taken cities back, and against others here. I guess some habits die hard, but what you all gave me some weeks back and what you gave ck..(not to mention the alliance) makes up for it I believe.

I mean 360k DBP for me(700+attacks for 4 cities gained overall) where truly only one was defended and lost :D. But don't let me take credit where credit is due. And I do not know the totals for ck.., who you guys attacked this past weekend.

Ranga1

Strategos
Wait, did you just give us credit? Surely that's an error, I didn't think you knew how :p Interesting to know that you guys think the biggest internal king is our biggest threat.

Given we only targeted what 8 cities? 50% ratio aint bad, you can always say "only was one truly defended" or you could say you put everything you had into stopping erik and had nothing left to stop the other 4. If you thought with your head and not your balls you probably could have defended all 8 properly.

Good work for CK, its great what gold can do isn't it, not only Erik can use it well.

At least you gave a well thought out answer though, much better reading than sandeep's usual ....

DeletedUser38465

Hmm..Out of the 4 cities we lost that day, 3 of them were in some way or another attempted to save. I suppose saying "only was one truly defended" was incorrect on my part.

One was defended the conventional way, the other one not so conventional, and the last one was due to me finally sleeping and not paying attention to the guy who sneaked a CS in and didnt have hardly enough support there, lucky mushy :p.

The one I let go was because it was too far from the rest of the alliance.

I am glad codger spent the time timing 40 some attacks for CS though only to hit nothing, I guess thats enough for me to laugh about.

DeletedUser38465

Wait, did you just give us credit? Surely that's an error, I didn't think you knew how :p Interesting to know that you guys think the biggest internal king is our biggest threat.

Yeah, my compliment should be enough to swell his head for a week or two.

Even though its just simply against logic to think he isn't the biggest threat in any given attack from HERT, no matter the alliance. Dim is good with numbers however, so he has his points too. Either way, being no 1 attacker takes skill, regardless.

Ranga1

Strategos
Giving credit twice and admitting fault all in the space of a few hours, will the real morti please stand up? :)

DeletedUser

Highly amusing:d
the last 7-8 attempts of Enigma are always stopped in the harbors of HERT,from more then a month there has been 1 takeover from Titan(a woman with her husband hospitalized,can even show original mails if you want) and 3 cities of the inactive Anathe(who was in vm for over a month and all knew this fact and were waiting) yet according to Morticops we are the ones running after inactives.
Really wonder if Morti himself,ck,Red General,Artimez,Asterking,Matty B etcare inactives or not:d
are you guys?:d
another question for Morticops:
what is more harmful for "Calcutta players",the goldening of the walls or the goldening of a couple of nukes?:d
btw,are you not ashamed to be losing toward "internal" fighters?:d

DeletedUser

shall we speak of the many and various attempts of Enigma to take back cities they have lost in their core slamming all their offense into our bir walls?

Lol, You realy think that to be all our offense Ranga? Or you write,just because you can write anything? We are running a full fledged war With the HH too,which you may have skipped.I think you realy need to get your head out of those smelly,dark pits at times:p

DeletedUser42857

But still, according to you guys erik has got to number one attacker by attacking internals, what does that say about the rest of you "fighters'? Pretty embarrassing not having anywhere near as much BP as one only internal fighter :p

Well, who has actually said that in so many words?

And dont quote me as im not in enigma.

It is though, fact that 50% of erik's city takes are internals, so one can presume (maybe wrongly) from that that a lot of his BP is gained attacking internals. I dont know how HERT works but at AG we let our smaller players do the internal clearances, or the new guys to grepo to practice timings etc.

But, to be fair, that is only half the story. If i get the time i will do the same figures for cities lost, as it may be that Erik and Morti who lead the internal race are also giving a lot of cities up by internal to help their alliance. (although the BP argument would still stand, clear an internal, take it, hand it off to smaller player, you get the BP)

btw,are you not ashamed to be losing toward "internal" fighters?:d

Dont put yourself down girl. Ive already shown, you have a lower rate of internal takeovers than both Erik and Morti.

DeletedUser

I am a male not female.
If you have doubts on this come and let us see if I leave you pregnet in 5 min:d
and take vaseline with yourself;)

DeletedUser42857

Just to put some context on the old internal takoever argument thats going on..

the regular posters

Cities taken internally

Erik - 47.4% of city takes are internal
Morti - 42.86%
Tea City - 41.07%
Sandip - 32.8%
Jason - 27.94%
Dim - 11.94%

City takes from direct enemys/top alliances
includes Hert/Rthe, Styx, SP, GA, BE, HH, FH, Min, Toon, En, BC

Dimspace - 49.25%
Sandip - 45.31%
Jason - 33.82%
Mortiferum - 28.57%
Tea City - 25.00%
Erik - 14.66%

Cities taken from no-ally or ghost

Dimspace - 35.82%
Tea City - 35.71%
Jason - 29.41%
Erik - 22.41%
Sandip - 14.06%
Mortiferum - 11.90%

All +/- 2% as there may be the odd error in transferring stuff from gi to excel

For some perspective, cities lost/handed over, as it may be that those with high rate of internal takeover are just passing them on to their alliance.

Sandip - Internal/Handovers 13, lost to enemy 0, - Internal 100%
Dim - Internal 14, lost to enemy 1 - Internal 93.33%
Tea City - Internal 7, Lost to enemy 2 - Internal 77.77%
Erik - Internal 16, lost to enemy 7 - Internal 69.56%
Morti - Internal 4, lost to enemy 4 - Internal 50.00%
Jason - Internal 8, Lost to enemy 12 - Internal 40.00%

Oops, ok.. maybe not.

Interesting that the players the take the fewest internal takoevers, are also the players who are most generous in handing off their cities to their alliance mates. Thats team play.

Of course, its scewed by the fact that Hert who at one point had about 250 players, will obviously have more internals to deal with than a smaller alliance, but still, one would hope that the players that had the highest rate of internal takeovers would also have the highest rate of internal handovers.. That said, credit to all six, their % of handover internally is higher than their percentage of takoever internally in all cases.

DeletedUser42857

I am a male not female.
If you have doubts on this come and let us see if I leave you pregnet in 5 min:d
and take vaseline with yourself;)

Oh, i always assumed you were female from your external name and in game name. Just shows, shouldnt judge a book by its cover. Apols.

But to be fair, I always though gunny was female from his pink avatar as well. :D