Waiting for a new Revolt world

• Thread starter DeletedUser42831
  • Start date

DeletedUser42831

Hi all,
Sat here waiting patiently for a new revolt world to open. Currently playing on Apollonia which is coming to an end and many players are now just watching the forums just waiting for a fresh start.

So was hoping somebody can give me a clue as to when this new Revolt world might open?
Hoping for a speed 2 or above, unit speed 3 - 4, no morale.

DeletedUser30490

they might release one in 2 or so weeks...
my guess is the setting would be

speed 1 i'm guessing,
morale active
unit speed 3
and well revolt...

Edit:yup new one coming soon..."sinope" will be it's name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
It's been a bit slow...

I'm not playing any worlds currently. Been waiting for a new revolt world for a while now, speed 2 hopefully! Can't do speed 1, that's like watching paint dry.

DeletedUser42831

I am yet to meet somebody who prefers speed 1..... everyone I know is hoping for a 2, fingers crossed.

Zarun-

Strategos
Yea with Eubea, Ialysos, and Nysa pretty much done we do need another good no morale revolt.

Pattern indicates morale is likely though. :(

DeletedUser46838

Would be quite hilarious if the settings were

Game speed 2
Unit speed 4
Morale: off
Revolt
Alliance cap: 81

DeletedUser

It's been a bit slow...

I'm not playing any worlds currently. Been waiting for a new revolt world for a while now, speed 2 hopefully! Can't do speed 1, that's like watching paint dry.
why did you quit rhammus

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I am yet to meet somebody who prefers speed 1..... everyone I know is hoping for a 2, fingers crossed.

I actually prefer speed 1 cause I can't compete with all you kids and your smart phones and being able to wake up to dodge attacks. I need a slower speed to be able to compete. As for when the next world will come out the moment myself or Richard find out we'll tell you guys.

DeletedUser46838

We all love you Baudin Toolan <3

What if the next world was speed 1? Would you join it?

DeletedUser27128

It's been a bit slow...

Pandosia :eek:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We all love you Baudin Toolan <3

What if the next world was speed 1? Would you join it?

A speed 1 revolt would be seriously tempting, especially around this time of year as we'd have the eventual october event and christmas event and I really enjoy ingame events. Sadly every time I join a world people seem to have it out for me. I guess the average player doesn't like me :(

DeletedUser33530

A speed 1 revolt would be seriously tempting, especially around this time of year as we'd have the eventual october event and christmas event and I really enjoy ingame events. Sadly every time I join a world people seem to have it out for me. I guess the average player doesn't like me :(

it's more that the average player wants to be able to say that they rimmed a mod. All those who have met you though really like you and would only rim you because everyone likes so competition ;).
If you meet someone who doesn't like you though send them over to the US forums for a day. They will come back worshipping you.

P.S. if you join any revolt world that comes out Ill join with you to protect you from the meanies :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31747

haha, couldnt you go incognito for a bit, wait until your strong enough before you to an unveiling, if ever.

funny thought...if you wanted to get rid of an opponent...i suppose you could just post in the forum saying your playing under their name, and then they would have to compete against a lot of people who want to rim a 'mod' ;)
*evil chuckle*

DeletedUser33530

I dont know you. But i like you just cause of that idea.