Rhammus "Trash-Talking" Thread

DeletedUser22708

there you go, gave you both some + rep, now let's continue the trash talking:pro:

DeletedUser

anyone else who needs advice about women add me on skype, I'll give you what I gave CoD :D

DeletedUser33530

I wouldn't hesitate to kill you given the option my friend.

DeletedUser33980

lol...evolution now tries an op against us 30 with their 270 and STILL can only hold like two or three sieges...quite impressive. all you had to do was take down one guy...in an ocean that you are significantly stronger than everyone else...MRAs for the win...
but hey, you got .vulpes. back so i guess you can at least act like you are good now...his back must hurt from having to carry too often and for too long.

DeletedUser

aww so sweet <3

CoD is sweet and whilst we are on the subject of trash talk.... guess where he got this name from? :p

Voldemort is French for “Cheater of death!”

In the Harry Potter series, Voldemort is the most evil wizard ever to be. He is the one who pursues and tries to kill Potter continuously. Voldemort, in the story, created several Horcruxes in an attempt to cheat death.

Which means he has a French aptonym, because his name literally means “flight of death,” but it can also mean "cheater of death"
f26f603c1e6383d43371af0a91a072d18760d089b140518d88837260ad66bd58.jpg

DeletedUser46838

OV in generally noobs. Stop feeding me BP I already got 3500 BP from you guys.