Rhammus "Trash-Talking" Thread

DeletedUser43325

OV is quite possibly the worst run alliance diplomatically I have ever seen.

DeletedUser47953

OV is quite possibly the worst run alliance diplomatically I have ever seen.

...and you don't seem to know anything about what we are doing... Hmm, I just made maps for 7 oceans for our pact group and meanwhile, you yourself seem to be doing well on server dude, you still are in a very small group and probably will be eaten or forced to join someone other than your current ally to survive on this server...

When I say I just made maps for 7 oceans, I include all Top 25 alliances and then Zoom in on the 7 oceans I currently want a Zoom on...

OV is quite possibly the best alliance any player could get into...:pro:

DeletedUser

the funniest thing about your post is that you have enough pacts to call it a pact group

DeletedUser33530

7 oceans? I come from Oropos where my alliance mergered the hell out of everything and even I can honestly say that is worst idea ever.

DeletedUser43325

The day that we are run over and eaten by some other alliance I will personally hand you all of my cities Zen.

DeletedUser47953

In the time it took me to post that OV likely just colonized another 100 cities and pacted with another 10 alliances.

You better give me some BP first dude, I don't have slots for all of your cities. I could ask Abegon if he won't mind me taking the slots off his cities first lols... :eek:

DeletedUser47953

the funniest thing about your post is that you have enough pacts to call it a pact group

If you don't have a Pact Group, I think you are just waiting to backstab someone by getting in a war with them as allies and taking their cities after they fail... Honestly, EVO is becoming a beast and you and Ruse are about to get eaten... either by them flat out, or just as a result of losing against OV...

DeletedUser33530

If you don't have a Pact Group, I think you are just waiting to backstab someone by getting in a war with them as allies and taking their cities after they fail...
Yes. Exactly!
That is the ideal situation for any alliance.

DeletedUser43325

Just waiting for someone to backstab us huh? Kinda like you guys planned to do to Epic Riots...

DeletedUser

my role within venom is to be the pizza guy, I draw pictures of pizza when people are hungry, but I make them buy it themselves.

Can they request toppings for the pizzas, or is it just whatever you feel like drawing. Also, what kind of pizza? American round, flatbread, Italian loaf bread? I need to see one of these pizza drawings please.

DeletedUser43325

I honestly think that if it was offered OV would be perfectly fine with a server-wide NAP so we can all build cities to 17K