Pnp Pan V's TDr - bickering and arguing section!!

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

In keeping with my reputation for inflammatory threads i would like to start a new one . 'Zero Tolerance Server destroyers' Is redundant and has gone so far off topic so many times i think its time for a fresh start.so in the BLue corner we have GGN and His now infamous massmail...In the red corner we have what appears to be everyone else in PAN.

Let the PnP, the cutting and pasting, the misquotes, witty jibs and veiled threats continue under this fresh thread and may the sorest loser win!
Ding Ding round 437....

cheers
Jamovic1

DeletedUser

I like that myself and archi are "everyone else in Pan". A more accurate description of the chatter would be: 2 Pan players v's 1 TD player, 1 TD sympathiser and various other TD voices scattered in :p

Since GGN admitted TD are the MRA black hole I accused them to be... and the sympathiser agreed that the ZT they recruited are dregs, or as he described them "inactive/simmers". The prosecution rests its case, for now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats the way to start it Sir Cod -i knew i could count on you!!!

i take it i'm now a Td sympathiser? Ouch!Your fins cut me to the bone...

DeletedUser

Well this is going badly, I suppose I'd better put our side forward.

First off I'd like to point out that your opening attack was not as effective as what NG managed. :p

You'll have to be more specific about the TD "sympathiser". Now that Pan have become the evil force in this world, everyone else sympathises with us. ;)

DeletedUser46794

say what you like king but we have put life back into this world and this forum

DeletedUser

say what you like king but we have put life back into this world and this forum

cra i think you'll find it me who's currentlky taking all the credit for bringing the life back into the externals ATM ...sheesh you cant come on make 1 post and steal my limelight..:)

So beefy 'The empire strikes back'...and you find their initial attack poor? Paint a big target on yourself bud!!!

DeletedUser

well ZT arent finished -infact they have currently gone back red here at OL, since the departure of some players from TD back to ZT(which was supposed to be getting disbanded under the terms of the 72 hour ceasefire)...although i'm glad, neutrality in the TD/PAn war caused boredom at OL and at least now we have a target again..it could be a 4 way race for ww in the end who knows???

Im surprised we havent seen GGN on here yet...

DeletedUser

now was that OL's agreement with ZT or did TD have the same thing???

Can't really comment on TD as i don't know. When i spoke with ZT leadership the clear impression was they would stay on to make sure all their VM'd players got new homes, then disband the alliance...but for some reason this hasn't happened...Like i say i'm actually glad in honesty -its better than them leaving the server thats for sure...Even you GOND, i'd rather you were red than dead...

DeletedUser48096

ISince GGN admitted TD are the MRA black hole I accused them to be... and the sympathiser agreed that the ZT they recruited are dregs, or as he described them "inactive/simmers". The prosecution rests its case, for now...

There you go again lying and twisting words and passages to fit your own narritive Sir Cod.

Quote me the passage where I admitted that.. I didnt deny it, But I never admitted it.

DeletedUser

I'm the one twisting words? You cannot re-write Grepolis history to suit you.

There you go again lying and twisting words and passages to fit your own narritive Sir Cod..

I accused you of being an MRA, you said you don't deny it. To backtrack now and imply it wasn't an admission is hilarious. I know that TD HQ has told you off for the admission, however, it's still there for me to quote. You would have been better off staying quiet on the topic, lol.

Lets take a stepback before you tie yourself in knots with your own arguement. You accused us of being an MRA, A claim nobody has attempted to deny or refute,

Perhaps, it is you that has tied yourself in knots? Hmmmm. ;)

DeletedUser

Got to love the externals....IMO your all wasted in Herm, perhaps the North Korean Ministry of Propaganda. Would like to say 1 thing as far as I can see the only alliance that is not or has never been an MRA in Herm (with my limited knowledge) is OL, anyone in a 400 cap alliance server in the top 2 is MRA...but OL are no.3 with 40 members...food for thought.

Love a TD sympathiser xxx

DeletedUser

Love a TD sympathiser xxx

Hehe, I like the creative way you try to defend TD there. Instead of saying they are not an MRA... You say we are also one... *sniggers*

As that's clearly untrue, I'm forced to conclude you secretly concur with me. This is simply the only way you can convey the message without betraying your sworn allegiances. :D

DeletedUser

Apocalypse, now that's a scary name.

Not sure we at OL can commit til you come up with something a bit more fluffy bunny..

DeletedUser45334

well ZT arent finished [....] neutrality in the TD/PAn war caused boredom at OL and at least now we have a target again..

i've come to respect OL a great deal. you in particular jamo always bring a smile to my face ;)

if you are bored why not join in the fray with Apoc vs TD? i know us little ZTs can't possibly worry you guys that much :)

DeletedUser

i thank you crazy toad- there is a mutual admiration for many ZT players in OL i can confirm...But it seems we angered you by taking a couple of cities yesterday from DJ..Its kinda hard in a war game not to fight, but still the love is there.My challenge to GOND was an example of such admiration (although it prob wont be seen as such by the player- he really doesn't like me...ahem) Like a last ditch chance to get him angry enough to stay and fight,it seems a genuine shame someone would leave so close to WW...like i said in another thread i'd rather see you all red than dead.As for TDr v's Pan my opinion in the alliance is rather irrelevant it would seem.Now RL has kicked me between the legs i shaln't be back to new year but no doubt by the time i'm back we'll of merged with ZT,Tdr will have disbanded and formed anew alliance with the immortals and Pan. Then MP will win WW-i have no idea whats happeneing in herm but i do extend an open invite to all herm non simmers - i have a lethal premade of buddies from Gamma to Zac entering EN81- if you all accept me as god and divine ruler your more than welcome..I have a point to prove but will be changing ING as always-let me know!

DeletedUser

If we were an MRA we would have 400 members now. We are a long way off the limit and until we took in ZTs active members we were cutting our numbers quite a bit.

I must say I'm disappointed the Toadies decided to leave though, I understand that the politics and bs that is happening right now detracts from the fun of fighting but surely that is happening everywhere.

Just a reminder to everyone, don't upset SC too much, you've seen what happened to Sony Pictures. :eek:

DeletedUser45299

off topic i know, but its refreshing to not read the forums for only a couple of days, and have so much to read and catch up on :)

The changes that have happened to this server over the last few weeks have reignited my passion for this game, its going to be a good ride up to the WW phase.

Do i have to say something in context with this thread? ok how about it feels good for a php thread not to have ZT in the title (does that count).

Viva la Toadies
Viva ZT