Pnp Pan V's TDr - bickering and arguing section!!

DeletedUser46851

that is yet another wonderful excuse cod.

as of right now nobody is "banned" from attacking. I'm sure you are referring to something that had happened MONTHS ago but is really the only thing that you seem to be able to fixate on... things that happened MONTHS ago.

DeletedUser

This is dated three days ago... and it's your mail. Can we believe anything you have to say?

RedDevils0924 said:
RedDevils0924 on 2015-01-06 at 17:59
Balg,

The attack ban that we gave you a while ago is over. Feel free to attack people again at will.

I would ask that you try to do it with full nukes and not just a couple hundred units and to be smart with your attacks. I have seen lately that we can get a lot of revolts on their cities without much difficulty but the city gets stacked to the teeth before the RR starts. If we can keep attacking random places, get a revolt, smash the wall to pieces, and then move on to the next city it would definitely cause problems

Red

I'm happy to forward this mail if anyone wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

I did, it came up with your name. Although, I really don't know what to call the reply that's above.. and all of the completely extrinsic ramblings it entails.

Wow another post full of substance from Sir SWI. Once again you fail to address anything mentioned and you try and weasal your way out of defining how exactly Iam backpedaling. Should it really come as a suprise... Not really.

DeletedUser

@GGN - I'm lost for words.
You asked where you threw poop at Blag. I quoted it for you. Then you went off on some unrelated rant about me saying he was a spy... How are the two things connected? You've addled yourself again.

To answer your question, however unrelated it was: Some would consider passing me TD council PMs spying... who knows what else I received ;)

DeletedUser46851

"This is dated three days ago... and it's your mail. Can we believe anything you have to say?"

No kidding moron, I said AS OF NOW

DeletedUser

No kidding moron, I said AS OF NOW

Am I selectively and misleadingly quoting you here? Where you say this all happened months ago? Your posts are enough to kill the brain cells of the people reading them.

I'm sure you are referring to something that had happened MONTHS ago but is really the only thing that you seem to be able to fixate on... things that happened MONTHS ago.

DeletedUser46851

oh for christs sake, you know damn well what i was talking about. that's why i said as of now, because i knew blag was banned from attacking and i knew that you were going to twist those words.

DeletedUser

Twisting your words? I'm not saying you still have one of your fellow council members banned from attacking. *chuckle*

I'm pointing out you didn't unban him months ago like claimed, your mail clearly shows this isn't an old issue...

Given your poor performance in PnP, I think Blag should ban you from it. Or are you the only one allowed to ban people from stuff?

DeletedUser

I will in conjunction with sir cod be hosting a pnp 101 seminar. Admission to this event is limited to players with a sense of humor only - and as always Zt I'm back on Saturday what exactly do I have to do to get op d by you? I have literally at this stage tried everything , taking cities , running ops , spell campaigns, starting pnp called 'zero tolerance server destroyers ' and challenging players 3 times my size to battle .. I'm running out of ideas here.. How's about you can all attack me and I ll close my eyes and try to snipe your cs attacks - we can make a drinking game out it? Erm.. Hoes about I send you my credit card no and resources so you can build with gold ... Any ideas ? ;)

DeletedUser48096

You think stateing that he is a member of the TD council and therefore he would be one of those benefitting from it is pooping on him? Its a statement of truth in regards to Blags statement. Blag is a member of the TD council and is therefore one of those benefitting by the work of others. Thats neither backpedaling nor is it 'pooping on him', It is simply a reflection of the situation. I called you out on it because I feel that your blowing this into a bigger issue that it really is. Although that shouldnt really come as a suprise since you have a nasty habit of doing that.

Also as I told you before Blag was never banned from attacking, Only Op planning and you also know why he was banned from op planning. Also while a member of the council I unbanned him and I unbanned him in a message I sent him back on the 20th of October 2014.

DeletedUser

This is all getting kinda trivial now -where is the powerhouse slagging??? Am i the only one still capable of inflamming the whole server?

I find misrepresenting quotes is just PnP and by rising to it your falling into a giant elephant trap. My favourite quote in this whole external is still Jons 'Time to go fishing' a couple days before he pacted with Apoco.. could it be more obvious that he's making it all up as he goes along and his long term plan is to try and save his alliances bp totals until such time as he can pick a winner without having to really fight anymore?
shame you didn't disband as promised and you sold out your alliance by shipping out the players you didn't want anymore and recalling the ones you did -true leadership there. Must be comforting to know at zt you can be serepticiously booted at anytime when the going gets tough for the main guys in the alliance.

if i thought it was a strategy i would respect it more but its so obvious you don't really know what your doing and will side with whoever you think is going to win at any one given time, until such time it's clear you've been conned - how can any one trust you within and outside your alliance now is beyond me.

Just for the record and in the interests of transparency EVERYONE in the coalition, thats right every single alliance and member wanted ZT gone.OL, TDr, TE and PAN, all of us. You have made your choice now but this whole thing about feeling you'd been betrayed...no -you were beaten and we gave you a reprieve out of good faith which you then abused and i will make it my personal mission however this world ends up to ensure because of this that you certainly won't be leaving with a crown and if i fail the ability to use your ING in any other server without becoming a laughing stock...

Now thats PnP.

This is starting to sound like you may be getting a little bitter. All the ZT members where told to chose any alliance they wanted to. Most of them hated TD and Apoc at the time but they still chose to join them instead of you. I can understand why this is upsetting you. You feel just like the scrawny useless kid that no one wants on their team. Don't worry TD will take you in.

no -you were beaten and we gave you a reprieve out of good faith which you then abused and i will make it my personal mission however this world ends up to ensure because of this that you certainly won't be leaving with a crown and if i fail the ability to use your ING in any other server without becoming a laughing stock...

Just out of interest how many worlds have you now played in. Only asking because i noticed you were rather lacking in the old crown department. Is that whats upsetting you. Well don't go taking it out on me just because you are totally incapable of earning yourself a crown.
They will be laughing and saying there's the one who took jamo's crown. I even have a message that someone sent me with you saying that now ZT had joined with Apoc it would be us who win this world.

as for mademesi well she applied for OL membership and got a firm thanks but hell no..

Are you sure about this.

DeletedUser

Yes I'm sure about mademamesi want proof?yes jamovic1 ing has never won a crown but I have 3 - want proof again ?Yes I think zt/apoco are favorites and never denied that even here on the externals so no need to prove on that.no lies in me Jon told you thatbefore in pms...and my offer is yet again open to zt op me and prove I have no grep ability...or go fishing lol! ;)
Also by calling OL a scrawny kid your kinda insulting yourself buddy as your alliance is screaming for another's help in defending against us( another 3 carno cities gone to OL btw) and is therefore having you butt handed to you by said scrawny kid...or maybe your referring to me - if so you should have no probs taking me on 1 on 1 or altogether or whatever. What is the zt vs OL city count anyway?? ;)

DeletedUser

I will in conjunction with sir cod be hosting a pnp 101 seminar.

I've got to say, they sure need it. It's too easy to virtually tie them up like Turkeys. It's like being a grand master at chess and having only dullards challenge you :D

lso as I told you before Blag was never banned from attacking, Only Op planning.

Reds mail clearly states he had an attack ban. As you say you're no longer leadership, I guess you can't help your ignorance... other than the fact I just posted the relevant mail dated the 6th of this month.

Also while a member of the council I unbanned him and I unbanned him in a message I sent him back on the 20th of October 2014

I wonder how many times he's been banned then. Would you care to comment how many others have been banned? When did your alliance first start to ban people from attacking?

Do you only ban your fellow council members? Is it a power thing?

DeletedUser48096

Yes you did, And I dont know if Red was aware of my mail dated the 20th of October. But Blag definetly was as was Eff and Mike.

Nobody else has been banned, Players are free to do as they will and as you already know why we banned him originally I would advise against making the implication that its a power thing or Iam going to have to imply that your being SWI and are making baseless and unfounded assumptions.

DeletedUser

Jonny the B, jamo is a noob and a terrible grep player you should most certainly attack him ;)