Pnp Pan V's TDr - bickering and arguing section!!

DeletedUser

Oh dear oh dear...title change required again...OL TDr apoco bickering section.at least herm ain't boring suppose we can throw zt in there too.

DeletedUser

Transient Drifters should rename to The Black Hole.

They floated around for so long, collecting so much garbage into their orbit that a gravitational singularity was formed.

images

DeletedUser48096

Suprised Apoc didnt call themselves "Hypocracy Personified" to be honest.

We all know you SC is the one who wanted to destroy ZT the most, Now look at what you have done, You pacted with them and are insistant on telling lies.

You know what SC, I actually quite like the name Black Hole... Do you want to know the coolest thing about Black holes?. Once caught in its pull nothing can escape. In fact, If you ever do get sucked into a black hole the pull is so great it will firstly strech its victim, Before ripping them in half, Then that half will be streched, and ripped in half again, Then that half will be streched and ripped in half.. and so on and so on.. So yeah in that context, Black Hole might be quite appropriate since we intend on ripping your alliance in half.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Death By Black Hole

science.jpg

Seems like Burr777 got caught in our gravational pull ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm personally calling you Apocynips at the moment. Possibly due to the amount of junk I've consumed over Christmas causing issues with my brain. :D

Since the next event this year is Valentines day, I've written you a poem:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
SC loves ZT,
and Exo does too.

:cool:

DeletedUser

and are insistant on telling lies
While I approve of your meme... I think we established pretty strongly that you should keep your posts simple, it stops you from confusing yourself.

. Do you want to know the coolest thing about Black holes?. Once caught in its pull nothing can escape.
Nothing will survive the coming apocalypse. You can suck all (the players) you want, it only brings your reckoning closer to you ;)

You know what SC, I actually quite like the name Black Hole...
I do enjoy how proudly you've accepted The Black Hole mantle. Yet another of my suggestions you embraced like an old friend.

@kingbeef - The enemy of my enemy is my friend. :p

DeletedUser

@kingbeef - The enemy of my enemy is my friend. :p

But jon is your enemy (or so he claims when it suits him) so its more like 'my enemy is your enemy but also my enemy and my friend'
ZT are looking out for no.1 as always and would ditch apoco pretty quick if tdr/ol got the upper hand and as their recent debunk from zt and then tdr showed they have no stomach for any sort of fight whatsoever 'go find a new alliance..no wait come back..erm no we're being attacked again..i'm going to disband..erm no i won't,i'll side with sircod..but wait td just took an apoco city...erm i'm leaving herm..no im not'..wouldnt want them on my side they fold like a red hot mars bar under pressure,never seen so many players run to vm and ghost in all my days...sometimes the enemy of your enemy is just using you to their own ends...zt will try to stay the course and pick a winner not a side...and yes ZT i'm still awaiting more than a harbour check off anyone of you,please ,please OP away...PLEASE-i'll send you res if needed ;)

DeletedUser48096

It does amuse me how you insist on selecting quotes from me and you apply your own context to those quotes. Do I really need to demonstrate your dishonesty when you do such a good job of it yourself Sir Cod?.. I accepted the Black Hole mantle for reasons which I outlined, Should have known you would be dishonest enough to try and spin that as if I was accepting your suggestion for your reasons. Need I say anymore about your demonstrations of honesty..

Also do you know what the word Apocalypse actually meant in Ancient Greek?.... Well since you appear to think it means destruction I guess not... ;)

The word originally meant "Disclosure of Knowledge" and has nothing to do with the end of the world. The origin of the modern use comes from a mistranslation that occured when scribes translated and copied early versions of the book of revelations.. See originally Revelations was actually that and not a end of the world prediction, But because of this mistranslation the word is now used as the standard word meaning the end of the world... So the actual meaning of your alliance's name is "Disclosure of Knowledge"...... As for waiting for the upcoming apocalypse, Iam not expecting to learn much..

Although if this is the case, Iam doing a better job of being Apocalyptic than any of you are since I just disclosed this knowledge upon you....

DeletedUser

It does amuse me how you insist on selecting quotes from me and you apply your own context to those quotes...Should have known you would be dishonest enough to try and spin that as if I was accepting your suggestion for your reasons.

Oh how quickly you backpedal, yet again.

I didn't state that you liked the name for my reasoning, simply that you liked my name suggestion. If you assumed I meant that, perhaps it has a measure of truth to it?
Your attempts to missrepresent my words and then attack an altered version only highlights your own dishonesty. Perhaps you should start to use quotes, like the virtuous Codfish?

While the etymology of our name may be interesting, it's also irrelevant. Language is always in a fluid state. Perhaps, in years to come, GGN will be slang for 'backpedal'.

In case anyone missed what came straight from Mr. MRAs mouth:

I accepted the Black Hole mantle

Personally, I think he accepts it with pride. :D

DeletedUser48096

Backpedal? Calling you out on logical fallacies isnt backpeddling.

No you didnt state it, But I never said you did because Iam sure if I did you would have quoted me on it. But you did imply it with your selective quotes. This is why I am not going to be picking and choosing quotes of yours because it can be a logical fallacy (Quotemining) to highlight quotes like that as misrepresent their intent or context. Its a fundamentally dishonest practice to knowingly do this and a practice many do and it is something that I have already demonstrated that you have done on two occasions now.. Keep going SC, Your only demonstrating your own dishonesty by Quotemining me.

Who knows, "Doing a Sir Codfish" might become a descriptive term for Quotemining.:p

Also I never said the origin of the word "Apocalypse" in English was relivent, Its just something I found amusing and apparently something you clearly werent aware of. The fact that its current meaning is clearly based on a mistranslation is something that amused me. I only brought it up because you suggested there was a coming Apocalypse, So I therefore decided to inform you of its actual and original meaning. Nobody knows better than me that our language is in a fluid state and words can and are misrepresented ;)

DeletedUser

This is all getting kinda trivial now -where is the powerhouse slagging??? Am i the only one still capable of inflamming the whole server?

I find misrepresenting quotes is just PnP and by rising to it your falling into a giant elephant trap. My favourite quote in this whole external is still Jons 'Time to go fishing' a couple days before he pacted with Apoco.. could it be more obvious that he's making it all up as he goes along and his long term plan is to try and save his alliances bp totals until such time as he can pick a winner without having to really fight anymore?
shame you didn't disband as promised and you sold out your alliance by shipping out the players you didn't want anymore and recalling the ones you did -true leadership there. Must be comforting to know at zt you can be serepticiously booted at anytime when the going gets tough for the main guys in the alliance.

if i thought it was a strategy i would respect it more but its so obvious you don't really know what your doing and will side with whoever you think is going to win at any one given time, until such time it's clear you've been conned - how can any one trust you within and outside your alliance now is beyond me.

Just for the record and in the interests of transparency EVERYONE in the coalition, thats right every single alliance and member wanted ZT gone.OL, TDr, TE and PAN, all of us. You have made your choice now but this whole thing about feeling you'd been betrayed...no -you were beaten and we gave you a reprieve out of good faith which you then abused and i will make it my personal mission however this world ends up to ensure because of this that you certainly won't be leaving with a crown and if i fail the ability to use your ING in any other server without becoming a laughing stock...

Now thats PnP.

DeletedUser

"Much like the time you admitted you were an MRA" <--- Remember, I can quote it xD

When I quote you saying "I actually quite like the name Black Hole", you furiously attempted to cover it up with misdirection, much like the time you admitted you were an MRA. You lied, claimed I was dishonest and attempted to spin that you accepted the name for my reasons. When I call you out on this, apparently it was an unsaid implication that you assumed lay in my words. It's now becoming clear why you don't use quotes.

Also I never said the origin of the word "Apocalypse" in English was relivent,

Another backtrack!? Perhaps I wouldn't need to use quotes if you weren't so forgetful.

Also do you know what the word Apocalypse actually meant in Ancient Greek?.... Well since you appear to think it means destruction I guess not... ;)

You questioned the words current definition / my understanding of the word because of its roots. I don't think I know what the word means, I know what it means from the dictionary...

You should just stop posting. Your leadership are running low on shovels as you dig yourself deeper.

images

DeletedUser48096

I think I can break the habit of a lifetime this once..

Another backtrack!? Perhaps I wouldn't need to use quotes if you weren't so forgetful.

Go on then.. Quote me saying its relivent.. It wasnt and I never said or implied it was. It was simply a setup to a poor joke about how I under that definition of the word have been more apolcalyptic than you.

Sir Codfish said:
It's now becoming clear why you don't use quotes

I already explained why I dont like to use quotes.

Sir Codfish said:
When I quote you saying "I actually quite like the name Black Hole", you furiously attempted to cover it up with misdirection, much like the time you admitted you were an MRA.

Because I never actually admitted we were an MRA, I never denied the claim we had done a lot of recruitments at that time but I never actually admitted we were an MRA. You simply read between the lines of my words and applied your own narritive to my words. Go on go back and find the quote and prove me wrong, I haven't gone back and edited it or deleted it so its still there.

Also on this occasion, I explained why I would take the Black Hole name an wanted to be clear to you that my reasons for liking that name was the reasons I listed. Call it backpeddling if you want and misdirection if you want, But its not.

The fact is that on multiple occasions as I have demonstrated you have selectively quotemined me and deliberatly attempted to misrepresent my words. I could very well cite your claims that we threatened members into joining TD and your claim that my message was threaterning and your deliberate attempt to claim that it was by misrepresenting quotes from that message to suggest it was. When I called you out on it and posted a copy of the message in full, You had no reply to it.

I think since you have a history of misrepresenting my words its better to air on the side of caution..

Sir Codfish said:
You should just stop posting. Your leadership are running low on shovels as you dig yourself deeper.

Good thing Iam not part of the leadership anymore then..

DeletedUser

Ok for i have been reading this thread with much amusement and would like to clarify a few things.

Firstly you can not win a 400 alliance cap server without being an MRA of sorts. The sheer amount of resources required in WW require you to get as many players as possible, however weight of numbers is not what counts alone, city density is vital in delivering these resources quickly. Of course there are different qualities of MRA and even an alliance as large as TDr i have seen brought down by smaller than Apocalypse. I would consider at this stage that Apoco have fewer simmers and better city density making them favourites for WW if , and its a big if, they can take out enough sim citys that will be delivering or defence resources enmass.

Secondly , Jamo, calm down ZT will never attack you, you have been prodding them for months and they have not risen to the challenge. I still have the screen saver of the infamous sons of anarchy/ nightswatch OP on you in Farsala..over 200 incoming and not 1 city lost and you did not want to share the DBP greedy ;) . However Apoco look like they have some ability so maybe start prodding them a bit ;)

Third and finally ZT themselves. I have seen this cowardly action many times in Grep. Is the whole server truley going to allow them to sit back and just pick the winning side at the end? Man up EN 72 or man up ZT and pick a side and fight it out..you v's just OL is not going well for you. I also hear a lot of your returned players from TD are now regretting that choice.

DeletedUser

TD, an MRA to be proud of?

I think I can break the habit of a lifetime this once..

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? ;)

Good thing Iam not part of the leadership anymore then..

I can understand why they let you go... Now to move on from the minutia:

Lomost, Bukovica and goculi... These are the names of three Ex-TD players. Perhaps I should more accurately refer to them as The forsaken. Will GGN, he who refuses to deny TD is a MRA, also refute the allegation that these three players left TD as they were abandoned. Abandoned on the eve on an attack from the coming apocalypse?

I wonder how their old teammates feel on reading this message:

" Lomost on 2015-01-05 at 20:33
When they need help, I send help, When I need help, nothing from them

=====

Sir Codfish on 2015-01-05 at 20:24
Hi,

Why did you leave TD?
"

Here is another quote, supposedly from one of their own council members, possibly now an ex-council member:

" Blagardo on 2015-01-04 at 22:57
I think Grepo has made a mistake with this world, the alliance limits are to high and it has spoiled the game. I am part of two alliances, there is the council and then there are the others. we have some very funny council members, that if you do not play their way they take the ball away. Back in the days of Westy and Nate I was kick out of the council twice for speaking my mind, I have managed to get back in but I play at arms length.

=======

Blagardo on 2015-01-04 at 19:12
No, we only take over in actives, our leaders grow by absorbing the work from others
"

I look forward to more lies and backpedaling from TD in response to this.
Lombost is happy to tell anyone why he left, I can forward the Blagardo mail to any who want it. I exclude TD/OL leadership + GGN from that offer, for no other reason that I find it mildly amusing to do so.

DeletedUser48096

Iam informed that goculli, Lomost and Bukovica were all messaged to enquire as to why they have left TD, Only goculli has responded... His reply..

goculi said:
I cant play here any more. I already play on three worlds, on two Im founder and leader Bellerophon and Pandosia) and have many, many problems to deal with there. On 3 world (Apolonia) we are near taking all 6 ww and crown. I have no time to be here as much as it needed. That is why I played here silent and try to just grow. But now situation is changed, attacks started and I must be here more. But cant, have no time for that. First I thought to restart and ghost, but will not easy to Apocalypse. Just will erase my account

As a result Iam curious to know how you can call him one of the foresaken as he clearly didnt reply to your message... Yet another example of your intention to misrepresent someone or something as if you had actually had coms with goculi you would likely know that. As we have had no reply from Bukovica and Lomost its not my place to comment on them. Even more annoying since I know Mike had support with Lomost..

As for Blag, He is on the TD council and has access to the TD Hidden Forum.. So by his logic he is one of those profitting from the work of others..?.. Just sayin...

Iam not a member of the TD council anymore by my own choice.

There, No Lies and no Backpeddling.. Can you stay honest and not misrepresent anything in your reply?..

DeletedUser46851

Jesus Christ Cod go swim into one of those plastic six-packs already. Its f**king pathetic how you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and.....

Lomost was your typical coward. He got half his DBP this past week when he became a target. I would love to see his reports from the last month where he sent any troops, posted anywhere in the forums or anything else to show he was a team player. The guy sat on the chat the entire time and said two words the entire time he was in this alliance. He folded as soon as he started getting attacked because we didn't rush to save him. He was a long way from our core and expected everyone to be able to get 10k of troops to each city in just a few hours. I have no time nor patience for a player like that.

DeletedUser

It's impossible to support a player who posts for support like this:

(LOMOST)
12 attacks all cities from apocalypse

now 23 attacks

now 38 attacks

now 43 attacks

I wish I'd kept the actual post to show you here in all it's glory. At 1 point Bukovica even started chiming in "6 attacks", "17 attacks all cities".

If you think we don't support our members, just ask anyone who posts a half decent request what sort of response they get. ;)

What about that worm 2Dukesy2 going to ZT? We should have rimmed him when we had the chance.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Maybe I will wade into the rest of this BS at some point--I know I have to respond to GGN, who apparently was so hurt by the things I never actually said about him that he couldn't bring himself to respond to the holiday wishes I sent him--but right now I will respond to the following:

What about that worm 2Dukesy2 going to ZT? We should have rimmed him when we had the chance.

You and OL had the perfect chance when we were in the process of kicking him out of our oceans, and I tried stressing the kind of treacherous player he was, but instead you chose to do nothing and let him rebuild. I'm pretty certain no one even sent one attack because I kept an eye on that for a while. I figured this was due to the quaint notion of keeping server population high, but I have to wonder. Then you let him in your alliance, which was a real stroke of genius when your leaders had been informed of his relationship with Madamesi91, who has been in ZT for a couple of months now.

DeletedUser

Maybe I will wade into the rest of this BS at some point--I know I have to respond to GGN, who apparently was so hurt by the things I never actually said about him that he couldn't bring himself to respond to the holiday wishes I sent him--but right now I will respond to the following:

You and OL had the perfect chance when we were in the process of kicking him out of our oceans, and I tried stressing the kind of treacherous player he was, but instead you chose to do nothing and let him rebuild. I'm pretty certain no one even sent one attack because I kept an eye on that for a while. I figured this was due to the quaint notion of keeping server population high, but I have to wonder. Then you let him in your alliance, which was a real stroke of genius when your leaders had been informed of his relationship with Madamesi91, who has been in ZT for a couple of months now.

erm i think you'll find i attacked both him and madamesi several times archi (as is my want ...) but he was and is turtled to pieces..of course you are allowed to attack him too..no wait your pacted with zt , so you 'll have to support your old buddy duksey now-almost forgot ;)if of course you still feel like you cant we at OL will be happy to oblige..as for mademesi well she applied for OL membership and got a firm thatnks but hell no..we would nt of taken duksey either but that was just common sense, i dont blame td for it tho as it seemed to be pan he had the issue with..the real problem was the whole insistance on kick starting this war before we finished off zt properly and forced the disbandment- something i warned about thime and again and was ignored