Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser41523

It won't be all vs EN. Its about how well EN holds up and plays. How good their diplomacy is, how good their recruiting is, their tactics, etc. Nobody can complain at En for hating the game. Sorry if I came off wrong.

En will still have a huge stock pile of players especially if their founders and leaders want another go. The others will also find players.

DeletedUser25607

...In Knossos our small band in ocean 66(The Eagles) was at war "only" with LoK,Valhalla and Furious;)
altogether they and their academies had "only" around 400 players vs,say 10-15?
Ask before boasting;)

I know Knossos well and didn't really notice "The Eagles". Probably you were somewhere, but definitely not in the center of action. :)

From other side, LoK, Valhalla, Furious and many-many others (i'd say with relation 1:7 if not 10 in players and cities) made run against LoD there - sometimes there were 6-7 pages of running revolts in LoD forums during that time (LoD was also the World Winner there on the end).

DeletedUser22517

Mate,in Zeta myself,sovietspartan, and 2 other players from Sept 2001- Dec 2011 have fought practically alone Spartiates.
We were East Lost boys vs Spartiates.
They were,hmmm,57 if I am not wrong;)

In Knossos our small band in ocean 66(The Eagles) was at war "only" with LoK,Valhalla and Furious;)
altogether they and their academies had "only" around 400 players vs,say 10-15?
Ask before boasting;)

Maria stated that is not the truth and they did not won in the end but anyway i still think that 20-30 good players can rule entire server.It was funny to me that someone stated outnumbered for something with 3 to 1 ratio or less.To be honest that is joke.Quality over quantity all the time.Yes in the end is getting hard when you have numbers against you in ww era(for me the worst part of this game) but you just have to deal with that.
And lets be rel we all love when noobs attack us, that is free BP for us ;)

DeletedUser22517

We all know that early stages you have so many noobs and so many MRA, to be outnumbered then is ok.What can 100 noobs do at the start of the game when they have 1 small city each and you have 7-8 cities?They can only give you free BP, nothing more than that.My point to your friend was at late stages before and into ww era.Was EN ever outnumbered going into ww?Do you know how hard is to play against simmers in ww era, when you have 3k cities and they have 8k cities?Try to take a city on ww island from 8k alliance that is 90% defense.That is why i found that early post to be funny to me.

DeletedUser

So how did you do that? did you have any special powers? I mean you broke through Def of 90% of 8k cities,with offense of 100% of 3K cities,thats a great job,claps all around,but how? If you care to enlighten.:)

DeletedUser

I forgot to add,our NSPG allies,part of whom Choppy was,were busy with DCS in 56,while their 67 branch almmost disappeared after summer quittings,lol
I was part of the O67 crew who fought Spartiates mate, we were way too far from DCS. Sadly I too was one of those leavers, but had a year-long military service ahead of me, so couldn't continue even if I had wanted to.

DeletedUser22517

So how did you do that? did you have any special powers? I mean you broke through Def of 90% of 8k cities,with offense of 100% of 3K cities,thats a great job,claps all around,but how? If you care to enlighten.:)

Even the biggest turtles don`t have unlimited defense ;)

DeletedUser

I was part of the O67 crew who fought Spartiates mate, we were way too far from DCS. Sadly I too was one of those leavers, but had a year-long military service ahead of me, so couldn't continue even if I had wanted to.

I know choppy:)
vadkov etc disappeared too.
Perhaps u remember Hell House;)

DeletedUser

I know Knossos well and didn't really notice "The Eagles". Probably you were somewhere, but definitely not in the center of action. :)

From other side, LoK, Valhalla, Furious and many-many others (i'd say with relation 1:7 if not 10 in players and cities) made run against LoD there - sometimes there were 6-7 pages of running revolts in LoD forums during that time (LoD was also the World Winner there on the end).

I know for the arrogant LoD none else exist;)
nor even Atalante in 34/35 to prepare the ww area;)
not your fault,my Valhalla founder war wolf was too much lazy and fool;)

DeletedUser

Why all the hostility towards EN, why are they so special all of a sudden, just because mung said so? There is no super secret underground plot going on to take them down... In order to win you need to take down everyone, not just EN or TS. The next revolt to open will be filled with creme de la creme of all the active players and alliances, most of whom neither EN or TS have never met in battle. Every great alliance, every great country and every great leader is great until he or she meets it's match and is defeated...
Just because we have two big brand-name alliances fighting here does not mean they won't meet their match in the next world. I'm not saying its me or an alliance Im part of, just saying that in general context of things, EN and TS combined have only won a fraction of the worlds ever opened and some of the greats just aren't that outspoken.

I agree chopper, as an EN member. There is always someone who is better than you in every aspect of life. EN has yet to be beaten, but whos to say a new alliance of nobodies don't show up and spank us. Anything could happen. Players get better and better daily all while those on top start to slack. EN knows there is more to this game then just them. We respect everyone we go against.

Mate,you are saying everyone who hate EN players who have played in several servers-almost equal to all those who have lost cities to them.

1. Some of them have quit,so impossible to bring them.

2. Some play in other servers-if you think they will quit current serers for this bet-then you are dreaming.

3. Don't you think about the EN players who have already quit and will not join such a challenge?
At the same time pretending all haters to jojn?
Kinda unfair seem to me,lol.
And you are asking a world All vs EN.
Either with us or against us,eleminating any chance fordiplo,strategy,tactic etc.

Sir,this is Piter panism:)

Glad someone sees it like I do. I mean lets be honest, if a server of TS vs EN were to happen, randoms would pick sides. I know for a fact alliances would gang up and form coalitions to try to break our empire. It wouldn't be the first time it was tried. Unfortunately thats life though. Its not against the rules to do this though. In a perfect world it would be our alliance vs there's, but with our notariety and past dealings, there will always be players/alliances who go against us for revenge.

DeletedUser

Grepo is like throwing dices,you never know what is the result.
Then you act according to it.
Otherwise you are simply asking for a pre assigned result of dices:)

DeletedUser47344

Must say this long read did give me a cyber woodie but in the wrong way like when you see a fat drunk birds boobs and you dont want it to happen but it does.

Both sides have vaild points and both have pathetic points.

Either way there is always a excuse no matter how you do things.... way i see it is simple who ever has a point to prove grab your muskets and you pals, put on your best dress and join the new world.... Look for who ever is bad mouthing your push bike 'aka alliance' and take it to them like a teenage mum takes it to a chocolate donut.

far to many keyboard warriors on here...... <<< not moaning would we like it any other way???

'Came here for the drama .... i brought spare tanpons chocolate and popcorn just shout'

:pro:

DeletedUser36743

.....My point to your friend was at late stages before and into ww era.Was EN ever outnumbered going into ww?.....

Dunno who this comment is for (have not been following lately)....but the answer is no..... of late, in the last couple of servers we seem to sort the competition well before WW....

Maybe we will try leaving the competition be (in some future server) and see if the experience of killing them in the end is as exciting as you say it is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19396

A bit of history as I remember it.

Rho speed 2 - The first alliance called "Eviction Notice" led by Deadly Truth and kronnoss (prt50 and Notalot were leaders of MR MEN who joined EN after being defeated by them)

EN wins all 7 wonders

Gythium speed 2 - Alliance called "The Musketeers" led by MR SNOW DOG (prt50) and Weasy (Notalot) which started with members from MR MEN, VIRUS, and EN

Musketeers wins all 7 Wonders

Bellerophon speed 2 - Hero World EN started in core and quickly dominated kronnoss, prt50, Notalot, and several other core EN players were leaders there. RL and some internal conflicts got in the way which led to the breakup of the alliance.

No Wonders

Ithica speed 2 - ErikWijmeersch leads a team to victory. He was also a active player from Rho

Inglorious Bastards win all 7 Wonders

Myonia speed 3 - a small alliance of 8-9 friends starts in O63. Through tactics and diplomacy they eventually grow and change their name back to EN. kronnoss, MR SNOW DOG, and Weasy are the main leaders. We fought NPA and Wargasm to a hard fought win.

EN wins all 7 Wonders

Jalysos speed 3 - EN plans to join. Players from Ithica, NPA, Wargasm, Gythium, Bellerphon, etc. keep requesting to join us. Our plan to start with two 40 player alliances expands to four alliances with a 5th created only to move players around to get the strategies right for different directions. The rest of the world sees us as their only threat and completely join forces to take us on. Venom (made up of several players from Rho that were in VIRUS) leads the charge and strikes first blood. They take a city from my real life son. Ops are planned and 48 hours later they no longer exist. at one point there were 15 alliances against our 4. We are now down to 2 alliances of 40 players.

Within the next 2 weeks Wonders will start and we hope to win all 7 again.

Eubea speed 2 - alliance called "Hert" led by ErikWijmeersch and joined by kronnoss and several other EN players from Myonia

Hert wins all 7 Wonders

Nysa speed 3 - Alliance called "Knights who say Ni" not lead by EN leaders/founder except for some help with a couple of Ops and some Wonder planning. Their leaders did a good job with this world and should not be labeled an extension of EN other than they had players who had previously been in EN playing such as kronnoss, Weasy, and MR SNOW, with new names. Good job Knights.

In total I consider EN wins to be Rho, Myonia, and hopefully soon to be Jalysos

I consider EN leadership wins to include Gythium, Ithica, and Eubea

Nysa had some EN players on the team, but the credit goes to their own leadership. It was fun playing with out the stress for a change.

Where does EN go in the future......

Who knows? Let's see what Inno offers and who is available to play at the time. As you can see above EN leaders have played more speed 2 worlds than speed 3, so that doesn't matter so much. I will say though that working a 50+ hour a week job that speed 3 seems to fit my schedule better. I don't know how everyone else feels.

DeletedUser37948

I played Rho and lots of the players i played with ended up in EN they were from Rho-Bust. Shame i had to quit that server, was my first year playing and before my wife had come to terms with being a grepo widdow, she threw my laptop out of the kitchen window and that put an end to my asperations on that server.

DeletedUser16512

i was in The Musketeers but got bored attacking all the noobs that didnt know how to defend, hit one alliance after the other

i still miss Basil

DeletedUser

i was in The Musketeers but got bored attacking all the noobs that didnt know how to defend, hit one alliance after the other

i still miss Basil

I remember you, stabbed! Hope you are well. I often think of Basil too :)

Notalot/Weasy

DeletedUser22517

Dunno who this comment is for (have not been following lately)....but the answer is no..... of late, in the last couple of servers we seem to sort the competition well before WW....

Maybe we will try leaving the competition be (in some future server) and see if the experience of killing them in the end is as exciting as you say it is

That was just a question.Nothing wrong with finishing your enemy before ww era.I would like to do the same but with numbers we have and speed of server is just impossible.We know this and we don`t complain about, it is the way we want to play.

DeletedUser41868

Congrats to TS on the crown, well deserved again.It was long long run but we did it against all the odds.For all the haters we will announce in advance when we join new world so you can have your revenge.This time you can start from zero and not to be scared from imaginary spies and double accounts.
Also don`t try to get invite, you not gonna get one.We already have the players we think are worth like JetSerb in TS for the next world.

Mungus,

I heard you were over here telling lies and flirting with the metro's. First off, let me say congratulations in this forum for winning Zacynthus. You are a pretty crafty individual, but there is no way around the fact that The Syndicate (TS) defeated Fight Club (FC). However, given your propensity for saying things that are not true - please let me set the record straight on a couple of things and then I will head on down the road - until the next world, I would imagine.

Mungus "Reality": You have been running around telling anyone that would listen that TS was some mythical David taking on the whole world of Zacynthus - i.e. your story about how your group of "70" took on thousands and in the end your group of "70" took on an alliance of 300.

Actual Reality: For most of this world the original FC and the first merged version (between 40 and 120 players over time) were either in an NAP or Pacted with TS. During this time we were always the "other" force in this world and during the most precarious time for you we agreed to end a brief bit of hostilities. (In retrospect this was not the best play, but it was not my decision to make). During all this time you also had your plebe Pact Mates, i.e. Fully Equipped Elite (FEE), on your side as well. FEE was made up of mostly simmers. This brings us to the WW's. Since we didn't want to merge with TS, mostly because of the dislike all but a couple of our leaders had for you and billy, we decided to merge in one of the two other top alliances to take you on. This was around 8 months before the WW's roughly. Then right before WW's we finally got the other alliance to join us, which brought us to around 245 or so player. When WW's started you had the resources of your "70" players plus the 170 players in FEE, since they have already told us they were sending resources to your WWs. This means your 240 players beat our 245 players.

Look, a win is a win is a win. I give you that. Trust me, I hate it that a dubious individual such as yourself was able to beat me at even a silly game. So take joy in that. However, do not go around lying to these good people you are trying to call into the arena. You won... but you did not reenact the heroics of David versus Goliath, the Greeks at Marathon, the Israelis in the 6-Day War, or any other such epic event. Goodness man, this was only my second world - so it is not like you defeated Hannibal or someone like that, in spite of the fact that I took several cities from active TS players and not one of your supermen ever so much as came close to taking a city from me... and oh yeah... one of our players took a city from you.

Regardless, FC had lots of issues that contributed to our defeat... but what is funny is that on the ZAc forum you say we were all a bunch of cripples - but here on the outer forum you are running around telling folks you just defeated Darth Vadar and the Empire with your pocket knife and a bottle of mickey's big mouth.

Inconsistency, thy name is Mungus.

Seriously though, there are some good players on TS. balrog is one of the best I have ever seen. Visorz is great as well. Most of the rest - including most of the rest of the good one, really just attack inactives and turtle up - while attacking each other to over-inflate their battle point scores. It was good enough to win in Zac though - much to my chagrin.

I really hope to see you in the next world though. I just hope all the big guys in this locker room don't pin you up against the wall.

DeletedUser22517

Mungus,

I heard you were over here telling lies and flirting with the metro's. First off, let me say congratulations in this forum for winning Zacynthus. You are a pretty crafty individual, but there is no way around the fact that The Syndicate (TS) defeated Fight Club (FC). However, given your propensity for saying things that are not true - please let me set the record straight on a couple of things and then I will head on down the road - until the next world, I would imagine.

Mungus "Reality": You have been running around telling anyone that would listen that TS was some mythical David taking on the whole world of Zacynthus - i.e. your story about how your group of "70" took on thousands and in the end your group of "70" took on an alliance of 300.

Actual Reality: For most of this world the original FC and the first merged version (between 40 and 120 players over time) were either in an NAP or Pacted with TS. During this time we were always the "other" force in this world and during the most precarious time for you we agreed to end a brief bit of hostilities. (In retrospect this was not the best play, but it was not my decision to make). During all this time you also had your plebe Pact Mates, i.e. Fully Equipped Elite (FEE), on your side as well. FEE was made up of mostly simmers. This brings us to the WW's. Since we didn't want to merge with TS, mostly because of the dislike all but a couple of our leaders had for you and billy, we decided to merge in on of the two other top alliances to take you on. This was around 8 months before the WW's roughly. Then right before WW's we finally got the other alliance to join us, which brought us to around 245 or so player. When WW's started you had the resources of your "70" players plus the 170 players in FEE, since they have already told us they were sending resources to your WWs. This means your 240 players beat our 245 players.

Look, a win is a win is a win. I give you that. Trust me, I hate it that a dubious individual such as yourself was able to beat me at even a silly game. So take joy in that. However, do not go around lying to these good people you are trying to call into the arena. You won... but you did not reenact heroics of David versus Goliath, the Greeks at Marathon, the Israelis in the 6-Day War, or any other such epic event. Goodness man, this was only my second world - so it is not like you defeated Hannibal or someone like that, in spite of the fact that I took several cities from active TS players and not one of your supermen ever so much as came close to taking a city from you... and oh yeah... one of our players took a city from you.

Regardless, FC had lots of issues that contributed to our defeat... but what is funny is that on the ZAc forum you say we were all a bunch of cripples - but here on the outer forum you are running around telling folks you just defeated Darth Vadar and the Empire with your pocket knife and a bottle of mickey's big mouth.

Inconsistency, thy name is Mungus.

Seriously though, there are some good players on TS. balrog is one of the best I have ever seen. Visorz is great as well. Most of the rest - including most of the rest of the good one, really just attack inactives and turtle up - while attacking each other to over-inflate their battle point scores. It was good enough to win in Zac though - much to my chagrin.

I really hope to see you in the next world though. I just hope all the big guys in this locker room don't pin you up against the wall.

Your actual reality is like your imaginary numbers.What are you talking about?Do you even count those simmers from FEE?We only used them for one thing:DBP, because you were scared to attack us so you attacked them and we used that.So be real for once.That 2k players if you read right is not for this server, so read it again.in this world at one point there was:VVV, V2, DA, DP, PP and you against us and some academies from DA and DP.Tell me if that is not well over 1k members.What we did was not heroic was well planned and organized something you will never have.You and your right hand tomthumb don`t even have right to talk.You never attacked(you attecked once and you met balrog and then stopped after that).We took cities in your core if you don`t remember do you want me to remind you?Your right hand we used as bait.Who will defend his city with 10k biremes when we only had 10-12 cities in 12 hours range from that city?Someone with brain will not for sure.
Your decision to go after that super city was awesome, thank you for that.And after i stole that city from you you decide to go 100% defense because you were so sure that all those simmers you had will help you to win.You had no PLAN B, you had no PLAN A to start with to be honest.
In the end you just runaway, that is great leader.
Now go back and play with your roosters