Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser

Once again-Enough talk. This is stupid.

Inno-Give us a world and let us fight there instead of here. Please.

DeletedUser22217

Always with the stipulations. This is why I called you a liar. You lost a city. That is a fact.

You have lied about the scale of what you accomplished. That is a fact.

You won the world. That is a fact.

Show some class. Stop all the BS and move on.

The only fact that you should learn is: you made too many mistakes. You don't know a think about leadership and this is why your alliance lost.

Mungus's only fault is the he and Billy lead better, better then most of the alliances I had seen for the last couple of years, and certainly much better then you. Hate or you love it, you better stop denying the truth, you know this leads to some serious mental problems if it becomes systematic.

DeletedUser41868

The only fact that you should learn is: you made too many mistakes. You don't know a think about leadership and this is why your alliance lost.

Mungus's only fault is the he and Billy lead better, better then most of the alliances I had seen for the last couple of years, and certainly much better then you. Hate or you love it, you better stop denying the truth, you know this leads to some serious mental problems if it becomes systematic.

All that gibberish you just said might have sounded good to you but to me ... this is what I saw:

tennantcrying.gif

DeletedUser41868

Chad's welcome. We will teach him the ways of the Jedi, then he can hire you to polish his crowns ;)

We haven't met properly as of yet, but thanks Praehelios. I do appreciate the offer. I am definitely looking forward to the next world and I am most definitely aligned with whatever right and proper people are dedicated to sending mungus to the rim. He has fed on enough inactives, banned players, and internals.

DeletedUser22217

Nahh Chad, don't cry, it was a good advice that you should consider.
Escaping the truth leads to nothing good. We had seen a bit of your reality and it is not very much real. Like...when you were trying to convince your players that they were winning Zac with 3 WW secured. Development can be made only after the truth is faced and mistakes are recalled.But however, keep on dreaming as much as you like :).

This is a smart move from Praehelios, to use the hate of Chad in EN's next world. But after all this is what you do all the time right? Gathering members and allies from all around the grepo. Also Chad may really learn something, after all he tried to beat us with the number of his players, he can learn from you how to coordinate those big numbers.

Prateek , I am not trying to impress anyone, not in the external forums. It would be naive to consider that my ways of impressing someone has something to do with the bashing that keeps on gong it this topic.
Bashing with enemies is fun, this is all. I don't aim to be liked by everyone as you do :).

prt50 wrote some things that make sense a few pages back. Haven't been looking at this page till Chad appeared here, so I read his A bit of history post just now.
It is interesting considering I've seen EN only in two of all those worlds.
In Myonia EN came out of the nothing, seems you really started small. I can not remember alliances and numbers, but I remember for sure that some good pacts helped you with that. I didn't pay much attention on you back then, but I was told that you win worlds with multiple smart pacts. Later on I had the chance to see what this means.
What is interesting here is this: http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en58&action=index. After you got the crown you left your enemies to get it too right? How many of them followed EN after, how many joined your big EN friendship group?

As for Jalysos, trying to convince people that your move there was almost an accident is funny.
It was strategic move, some of your leaders and members at the begining of the discussions about all EN branches actually tried to deny that all those alliances are EN.
Also the "15 alliances against our 4" is totally not true.
You had 5 alliances and at least one more pact.
Also the alliances that tried to make something like antycoalition actually did nothing. Those alliances were never meant to work together, players were already leaving after the assault of the settings you made and there was never any offence and defense organised between those alliance. There may have been a few shared def forum tabs between 2-3 alliances, but this is all. Stating that there was something organized is total manipulation. Yes there was a protect like that, but it was never organised. It is simple, you joined with 5 premades and made additional pacts to dominate from the beginning. All the rest joined with max one academy, expecting the fun multiple wars that happen in low capacity worlds, no one was there to make diplomacy.
You dominated and killed this world from the day it opened.
Trying to twist the truth is maybe even worst then the world settings abuse you did there.

And Prateek a few times I see you trying to explane my a bit harsh(but true) words with something about my past experience and feelings according to you. No point, I really have no feelings for you and EN, despite I really don't like what are you turning this game into. You may like it or hate it, but I will keep on telling the truth and my point of view. I was riased by people that fought for this right with the risk of being sent to Forced labor camp so you may really wish to shut my mouth, but sorry you can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

We haven't met properly as of yet, but thanks Praehelios. I do appreciate the offer. I am definitely looking forward to the next world and I am most definitely aligned with whatever right and proper people are dedicated to sending mungus to the rim. He has fed on enough inactives, banned players, and internals.

Banned players?Where you gonna find a enemy leader like me, who when he finds out that player is banned stops all the attacks on him?I am talking about Harp1, you can ask Dawn, the moment i found out he was on 5 days ban we stopped all the attacks on him.Is that no respect?Yes i took inactive on your ww island but after you ordered everyone in FC to build only defense that was the only way we could do it.That wonder was in ocean 42 what did you expect us to do, revolt and then send attacks?For some players TT was 30+ hours.Don`t forget the way i stole that super city from Arthmesia or whatever was her name.
Btw i think that offer was joke CHad.EN don`t need losers like you, for them i have respect for you i have none.

DeletedUser36743

nahh chad, don't cry, it was a good advice that you should consider.
Escaping the truth leads to nothing good. We had seen a bit of your reality and it is not very much real. Like...when you were trying to convince your players that they were winning zac with 3 ww secured. Development can be made only after the truth is faced and mistakes are recalled.but however, keep on dreaming as much as you like :).

This is a smart move from praehelios, to use the hate of chad in en's next world. But after all this is what you do all the time right? Gathering members and allies from all around the grepo. Also chad may really learn something, after all he tried to beat us with the number of his players, he can learn from you how to coordinate those big numbers.

Prateek , i am not trying to impress anyone, not in the external forums. It would be naive to consider that my ways of impressing someone has something to do with the bashing that keeps on gong it this topic.
Bashing with enemies is fun, this is all. I don't aim to be liked by everyone as you do :).

Prt50 wrote some things that make sense a few pages back. Haven't been looking at this page till chad appeared here, so i read his a bit of history post just now.
It is interesting considering i've seen en only in two of all those worlds.
In myonia en came out of the nothing, seems you really started small. I can not remember alliances and numbers, but i remember for sure that some good pacts helped you with that. I didn't pay much attention on you back then, but i was told that you win worlds with multiple smart pacts. Later on i had the chance to see what this means.
What is interesting here is this: http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en58&action=index. After you got the crown you left your enemies to get it too right? How many of them followed en after, how many joined your big en friendship group?

As for jalysos, trying to convince people that your move there was almost an accident is funny.
It was strategic move, some of your leaders and members at the begining of the discussions about all en branches actually tried to deny that all those alliances are en.
Also the "15 alliances against our 4" is totally not true.
You had 5 alliances and at least one more pact.
Also the alliances that tried to make something like antycoalition actually did nothing. Those alliances were never meant to work together, players were already leaving after the assault of the settings you made and there was never any offence and defense organised between those alliance. There may have been a few shared def forum tabs between 2-3 alliances, but this is all. Stating that there was something organized is total manipulation. Yes there was a protect like that, but it was never organised. It is simple, you joined with 5 premades and made additional pacts to dominate from the beginning. All the rest joined with max one academy, expecting the fun multiple wars that happen in low capacity worlds, no one was there to make diplomacy.
You dominated and killed this world from the day it opened.
Trying to twist the truth is maybe even worst then the world settings abuse you did there.

And prateek a few times i see you trying to explane my a bit harsh(but true) words with something about my past experience and feelings according to you. No point, i really have no feelings for you and en, despite i really don't like what are you turning this game into. You may like it or hate it, but i will keep on telling the truth and my point of view. I was riased by people that fought for this right with the risk of being sent to forced labor camp so you may really wish to shut my mouth, but sorry you can't.

boo hoo

crybaby.jpg

DeletedUser42857

Actual Reality: For most of this world the original FC and the first merged version (between 40 and 120 players over time) were either in an NAP or Pacted with TS.

Reality: the pact/nap between original FC and Syndicate wasnt really that long. Fight Club were formed late anyway, and they didnt merge with Anarchy until Late january/february from my recollection.

During all this time you also had your plebe Pact Mates, i.e. Fully Equipped Elite (FEE), on your side as well.

What exactly do you think FEE brought to the table? FEE got Syndicate a bit of DBP early game when emeralds were attacking them. And they provided a tiny bit of defensive support when war broke out between FC and Syndicate, and i mean tiny. I personally had biremmes sitting in one of Balrogs cities and picked up not a single point of dbp. :D

we decided to merge in one of the two other top alliances to take you on. This was around 8 months before the WW's roughly.

It was more like 10-11 months but who is arguing.

Then right before WW's we finally got the other alliance to join us, which brought us to around 245 or so player. When WW's started you had the resources of your "70" players plus the 170 players in FEE, since they have already told us they were sending resources to your WWs. This means your 240 players beat our 245 players.

You really think all of FEE was supplying resources to Syndicates WW islands? FEE tried to build their own wonder in an attempt to force a 3-3 tie but they couldnt even get that right when they decided to try and build more than one. FEE contributed maybe half a level of one wonder towards syndicate at most. How many FEE players rotated into Syndicate during wonder era??????

The fact that some FEE players say they were sending resources to syndicate, while the plan was for FEE to build one to try and force a tie, and then other loons on FEE decided to try and build more says all you need to know about how organised FEE were.

However, do not go around lying to these good people you are trying to call into the arena. You won... but you did not reenact the heroics of David versus Goliath, the Greeks at Marathon, the Israelis in the 6-Day War, or any other such epic event. Goodness man, this was only my second world - so it is not like you defeated Hannibal or someone like that, in spite of the fact that I took several cities from active TS players and not one of your supermen ever so much as came close to taking a city from me... and oh yeah... one of our players took a city from you.

Chad. You guys had plenty of time to prepare for WW. When anarchy merged into FC that gave you total control of the north, all you had to do was strengthen and spend 10 months preparing.

Regardless, FC had lots of issues that contributed to our defeat...

You only had one issue. Really bad leadership.

WEll that and the fact that your players were posting on externals and in pm's as far back as july that they had the crowns in the bag.

DeletedUser42857

Eubea speed 2 - alliance called "Hert" led by ErikWijmeersch and joined by kronnoss and several other EN players from Myonia

Hert wins all 7 Wonders

Lets not forget hert had 3 academies. 1 of which merged in, 1 partly merged in, and the other rotated in through wonders. And thats before we count they also had the 3rd ranked Hellfish on board. ;)

DeletedUser22517

I`ll tell you exactly whit what FEE helped to TS during the w era, it is 1 cut of 300 seconds, no resources.
You know Chad we keep record for every single cut from start to finish.If you were honest player i would give those to you but you are not.

DeletedUser22217

Mung and Dim, there is no use of trying to convince Chad. He sees only what he likes.
He will never admit that TS won honestly, because he would need to accept that he is a looser and managed to do what seemed to look impossible- to lead his big team to fail.

Prateek keep those tissues in your pocket, one never knows when they will be needed.
Also learn to use them to regularly wipe your hands and mouth.
With your dirty games I believe there is a lot to be wiped there.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget hert had 3 academies. 1 of which merged in, 1 partly merged in, and the other rotated in through wonders. And thats before we count they also had the 3rd ranked Hellfish on board. ;)

nothing against mungus or Nichy,let alone hot Maria,but unless you testify dimspace has had a brain transplant after Zacynthus which turned him in an unscrupulous liar I will believe Chad's version:d
Please find another advocate:d
this one has gone lunatic to the point of declaring attacker no1 of the server as having won most of his AoD and abp by clearing the inactives of our alliance:d
until you prove he had a brain transplant Chad's version must be true by default:d

DeletedUser37948

having an over inflate ego is lying to your self , i f a person lies to themselves what chance do others have of getting any truth from them?

DeletedUser

hehe, my friend,did I mention once this lad said I lost 2 cities to enemies?:d
as "facts" he mentioned a city I gave to Raivo Piirsalu and another I gave to Maggster,a personal frind I brought in Eubea from Apollonia and due to lack of space I directed him at Grepo Addicts:d

DeletedUser22217

Nice, now since Prateek has the tissues already, he should give some to his new friend Chad, I see that Tea and Zero also will help him wipe his tears.