Pnp Danes are sinking

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
DaNish ae sinking rapidly lol

HellO DANISH DIVISION ANY CHANGE GETTING A

c113934ec3034453b33c5bb6f2fba2f2.png

10 MINUTES LATER, Danish Madman "You guys are just a speedbump on the road we want your cities.

1 Week later....

49cb2f545999321bc0d0271113730a15.png

NoobMadman from Danmark, crying as little girl, NOBODY TOLD ME THEY WERE THE

8cdd94c0294b6187cf2fb0bc90a6c437.png

I FEAR WE ARE TO LATE TO SAFE THE SHIP WE ARE SINKING, ITS MATTER OF TIME THEY WIL COMING SOON, Nobody explained me a good leader is a leader who trust and love his crew :-(, BUMMER! WE ARE ON THE DANISH BOUNTY AND THATS NOT THE SNACK!

DeletedUser27128

Ok I admit. It was kinda hilarious. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ErikWijmeersch again.

DeletedUser19042

what's up with that text size? Since when has it become difficult to write a PnP in normal sizes?

Jeezzz I miss the golden PnP days. The grandiosity of a PnP was actually measured by content.. not text size.

Next to that.. pretty decent. Just please leave the sizes. Hurts my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the comp is a PnP comp, I vote for this. :)

Disclaimer

I reserve the right to change my mind if chopper does one though. ;)

DeletedUser27128

If the comp is a PnP comp, I vote for this. :)

You are not allowed to submit a piece that has already been made... will have to make a new one and submit it for the competition :/

DeletedUser

You are not allowed to submit a piece that has already been made... will have to make a new one and submit it for the competition :/

Meh, it was tongue in cheek, erik knows I would never vote for him to win something, it would be a wasted vote, the mods would never allow him to win, lol.

DeletedUser27128

Meh, it was tongue in cheek, erik knows I would never vote for him to win something, it would be a wasted vote, the mods would never allow him to win, lol.

lol my bad then :p.

Anyway its interesting to see how they are sinking, now I really believe why they called themselves "noobs" lol :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, so that's The Culling, The Gang and now Danish Division, not looking good for these peeps that come from a national server to the main event is it? :D

DeletedUser27128

The Culling and The Gang came from national servers???? I thought they had en players... :heh: Thanks for the info, didn't know that.

DeletedUser

Well, the leadership came from national servers, The Culling was US, The Gang was Portuguese.

Ranga1

Strategos
The danes are officially dead, they got wind of this PnP and decided it was too much to handle!

DeletedUser24285

The only things the Danes gave to this world were Carlsberg and Hamlet - the first was tasteless and the later a tragedy.

DeletedUser

The only things the Danes gave to this world were Carlsberg and Hamlet - the first was tasteless and the later a tragedy.
and Bacon -don't forget bacon...presume there are a lot of smoked danish in en81..

DeletedUser36743

The Danes are sinking...... OMG !!!

@Mungus.....are you lurking and watching this ???......maybe its now time for you to put on that cape and maybe throw them a float or something

or are u already in (incognito) with the Danes.... in which case say incognito....lest they take away the King of Kindergarten (speed 1/1) plastic Crown u awarded urself...lol

DeletedUser42118

The set up between DD and DSD was one of the worst i have ever seen. From the outside they looked like 2 alliances acting as 1, on joining i discovered this was far from that.

Hr West acted as a dictator to the level of Kim Jong Un and players couldn't handle it

Has anyone ever had the experienced of being in a sister alliance were you have no shared defense, no shared reservations, no council positions for 1 side? Were 1 alliance feeds off all the inactives from the other alliance, were posts get deleted if you question obscene decisions, were everyone is thought of as being a spy?

I was going to do a PnP myself to let the world know how shoddy this alliance was but they fell apart before i had chance. (with a little help;))

DeletedUser22217

Mungus hiding in the Danes alliance? How didn't you tell me this :(, all this time I thought you are coming soon...

What I've seen from groups of players coming from other server together(danes and poles), is that whatever happens they usually are motivated to stay together besides all the crashes and disagrees.Somehow the nationality is stronger then the ingame issues.
This may happen here too, but we will see.

DeletedUser38465

Did Coming Soon and Coming Later Op them or something. Or was it internal sabotage?

DeletedUser

We were preparing a Wesserubung but word may have leaked,lol

To Ezy-GANG'S were roumanians,not portuguese;)

We also had a Poles alliance too(no Lilithka there:eek::eek:)

hopefully this crass stupidity of forming alliances only for one nation will end!