Pnp Danes are sinking

DeletedUser38465

It would be interesting to see something like the best 100 members from every national server join the "perfect" server. To battle it out. I think it would be awesome. I know some countries do not have a particular server but you know what I mean. Danes should of known en servers are much tougher then the rest.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see something like the best 100 members from every national server join the "perfect" server. To battle it out. I think it would be awesome. I know some countries do not have a particular server but you know what I mean. Danes should of known en servers are much tougher then the rest.

Yup like a grepo world cup..only problem is how do you choose the top players and how many years would we all argue over settings before it actually happened? would plus rep you but you already got it for the youtube newspaper..would be nice to here the Danes take on all this but them seem very quiet today... wonder if any of the paper editors can squeeze an interview out them , thy weren't the most talkative bunch even when they looked to be doing ok..

DeletedUser22217

Actually the new /old Danish leader wrote in other topic twice today. Also I think they are busy trying to recover the order. Top 100 players from all national servers will be a mess. Mods should offer translator to that server, otherwise it will be quite funny. Like we had a Japanese teacher back in the days at school. She didn't know a word in our language, only Japanese and English. Well we were good enough to teach her, I still wonder what happened when she congratulated someone with what we told her to be Good afternoon and how do you do.

DeletedUser36743

Anyway,my basic point is this nation based alliances are lame offorts to show "folkloric" patriotism,and since this is an international server must be condemned by every decent player-those from the same nation first and foremost.
This "pathriots" must show their pathriotism by paying taxes and not break the law and run the military service terms,not with this c rappy efforts who simply makes them ridiculous.
You don't have to be a dane to be a good player,same goes for poles,croats,americans and so on.
This closed minds must be abandoned and sent in their own servers to practice " pathriotism":d

Agree 100%...incidently if patriotism is the reasoning...they do themselves a disservice by sinking faster than the titanic in week 4...lol

The fact is pick any nation..and they have but a small fraction of the talent pool out there and the stats are against you having a better team than those who pick a team internationally...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

Responding to the top player server issue, oh, and I did play Beta Hero, so I played with mostly French back then...

I've been in the top 100 players repeatedly on several servers, all EN... Would I qualify, or do I need a crown and need to keep the same name? So, maybe just the crown winner simmers get the invite?

Heck, I am 5k ranked now, but under 1k rank in ABP and I restarted since I didn't like the situation Diplomatically where I was. I don't like Pacts... Not my fault some of you want to stay safe for the next year... I'd rather fight all year... Still figuring out O44 right now.

:pro: Happy Hunting!

Zarun-

Strategos
Agree 100%...incidently if patriotism is the reasoning...they do themselves a disservice by sinking faster than the titanic in week 4...lol
BUT

7DWZ2Pi.jpg

DeletedUser

I'll take a 37 hour work week and all those benefits.
Sounds pretty awesome to me.

DeletedUser48582

Yeah we can't complain about free education and healthcare but then we also pay a s... load of tax to the government :)

DeletedUser22217

OK sorry for the off topic.

Let me add to return to it- I don't think that the Danes are done yet.

DeletedUser33530

Do not complain of the taxes! In some countries we pay taxes just to support the minorities that don't work and make a lot of children.
What does make a lot of children mean. They're humans not rabbits.

DeletedUser8396

What does this have to do with Grepolis? Get back on topic. If you want to talk about things unrelated to Grepolis, try the Debate and Discussion section or Offtopic.

DeletedUser

A couple of stronger alliances have emerged from the fall of DD/DsD, which is looking better for all the players involved

DeletedUser48775

Hi people..:)

No the Danes are not gone, and no we will neither be gone tomorrow or next month:)
We just had to reorganize to get even stronger:)

mission accomplished!

DeletedUser48423

You got that right with this reorganization we are better then ever we slaughtered Spartan Union