Pnp Danes are sinking

DeletedUser22217

We were preparing a Wesserubung but word may have leaked,lol

To EzykGANG'S were roumanians,not portuguese;)

We also had a Poles alliance too(no Lilithka there:eek::eek:)

hopefully this crass stupidity of forming alliances only for one nation will end!

Why stupidity?
I remember the poles won Helorus and they were hard bite from the very beginning, was that stupid?

DeletedUser

Yes honey,forming single nation alliances is pure stupidity:
1. It is against the noble purpose of connecting people of various nations and get each other to know.
2. It reduces the number of talents who may join and actually make those who are against that nation to align against you.

I do not know the Helorus story-but must have been a very lame server for sure.
Everywhere I have seen nation based alliances they have failed:)

DeletedUser27128

Yes honey,forming single nation alliances is pure stupidity:
1. It is against the noble purpose of connecting people of various nations and get each other to know.
2. It reduces the number of talents who may join and actually make those who are against that nation to align against you.

I do not know the Helorus story-but must have been a very lame server for sure.
Everywhere I have seen nation based alliances they have failed:)

That^^^^.

Any top alliance cannot function if they don't have players from all over the world attacking/defending 24x7. They will simply crumble when hit during their offline time.

DeletedUser22217

Tea, I would have agreed with you if it wasn't the Helorus story, that is easy to track in the helorus forums, or ask people that played there...like NisaW who dragged me there and left me in the Polish core when he decided to leave this game.

DeletedUser

I remember some vague talks,but do not know full story.
Anyway,whoever tries to create single nation based alliances has my disapproval-including those of my own nation.

DeletedUser

Especially when they are based on terror and selfish abuse toward other players who were supposed to be a single entity.

DeletedUser22217

Sounds reasonable Tea, yes sounds reasonable. I bet it sounded reasonable for some DsD members as well.
In Helorus poles never took a non polish player in their team. This is why there was almost no players that would work against their alliance interest.
Danes here took non danish players, but tried to keep their interest first...or at least this is what I read from forums, not aware of the details. With some players in their alliance that felt discriminated it would be easy to fire the spark of the split.

Here fits a favorite quote from the movie Apocalypto:
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within"

DeletedUser

Nichy-the same poles had their irse spanked elsewhere;)
just check the posts of Lilithka and u will have a clue;)
There are servers which end up in lame competition,trust me:)

DeletedUser22217

Lilithka was not with Polish legion at the end, so I am not sure you are talking about the same group of players.

DeletedUser22517

The Danes are sinking...... OMG !!!

@Mungus.....are you lurking and watching this ???......maybe its now time for you to put on that cape and maybe throw them a float or something

or are u already in (incognito) with the Danes.... in which case say incognito....lest they take away the King of Kindergarten (speed 1/1) plastic Crown u awarded urself...lol

I am with you in your alliance tool!

DeletedUser

Anyway,my basic point is this nation based alliances are lame offorts to show "folkloric" patriotism,and since this is an international server must be condemned by every decent player-those from the same nation first and foremost.
This "pathriots" must show their pathriotism by paying taxes and not break the law and run the military service terms,not with this c rappy efforts who simply makes them ridiculous.
You don't have to be a dane to be a good player,same goes for poles,croats,americans and so on.
This closed minds must be abandoned and sent in their own servers to practice " pathriotism":d

DeletedUser

Anyway,my basic point is this nation based alliances are lame offorts to show "folkloric" patriotism,and since this is an international server must be condemned by every decent player-those from the same nation first and foremost.
This "pathriots" must show their pathriotism by paying taxes and not break the law and run the military service terms,not with this c rappy efforts who simply makes them ridiculous.
You don't have to be a dane to be a good player,same goes for poles,croats,americans and so on.
This closed minds must be abandoned and sent in their own servers to practice " pathriotism":d

Oh well, I would've +repped you for this anyway Tea, I agree, meeting folks from other countries is a major part of the fun with this game. ;)

DeletedUser

Yup goes against the spirt of an international server..and i'm sure its actually against the rules of Grep anyway to forbid someone entry on grounds of nationality..the thing (as may of been mentioned previously) that also gets me about it is if your playing all from the same timezone and your trips go off when your all tucked up in bed its not really a good long term tactic. you need players from all over the world timezones, US, EU, Middle east, Australia..cover yourself and get to meet some interesting people from around the world.

DeletedUser

Well,they did not say you(those in their "wing") can not join because you are not a cheesemaker from Copenhagen,but to get in the main you have to speak Danish,lol
This was the "reason" for not sharing forums too,lol
Now up to you to think how is possible this lads with the highest per capita income(and among the highest levels of education in the word) in Europe do not learn a second language in their schools while everyone else in the world does;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Well,they did not say you(those in their "wing") can not join because you are not a cheesemaker from Copenhagen,but to get in the main you have to speak Danish,lol
This was the "reason" for not sharing forums too,lol
Now up to you to think how is possible this lads with the highest per capita income(and among the highest levels of education in the word) in Europe do not learn a second language in their schools while everyone else in the world does;)

I believe you confuse Danmark with Norway and Flemish part of belgium what actually nr 1.

DeletedUser

Yeah why not share forums, after all one can use google translator to read it.

And I don't think that there is anything bad in people coming from national servers to the international. it actually adds here some new good players and makes it more interesting. No mater what nationality they are Tea right, and no matter from what server they come.

Oh, there isn't a problem with folks coming from national servers, I agree it's a good thing, maybe not so wise for them to run their mouths before they know what they're up against though. Generally, the standard of experienced players on the EN servers is very good, it's not easy to come from a national server and dominate a world at the first attempt.