Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Members
The Unusual Suspe... 57 members
Aceswild757 74839 points, 13 cities
TheOnionKni... 49452 points, 8 cities

I knew Zero would quarrel with Zarun,and the later would form an independent alliance:D

You sure you passed the "old"school?lol

DeletedUser36743

lol.....so have they now vacated the moral high ground and adopted more plebian tactics.... and here i thought was a bunch with respect for the alliance cap

how novel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Members

I knew Zero would quarrel with Zarun,and the later would form an independent alliance:D

lol This is not an Academy its a
nqwjfc.jpg

DeletedUser

I must say your speculations are quite amusing. :) :D

lol.....so have they now vacated the moral high ground and adopted more plebian tactics.... and here i thought was a bunch with respect for the alliance cap
how novel

Many successful alliances win with these tactics and it's proven that it's not a fluke. Check The Basterds from Ithaca or Eviction Notice from their countless worlds. Quality is important. Very important, but numbers are also relevant in this conversation. 300 top-quality players will be able to beat 100 top-quality players. I feel people are sometimes too close minded and label things they dislike as "noob" "silly" tactics without looking at it's merits.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

At least i don`t cuddle with everyone around me, speed 1 or 2 does not matter.You are all Kings of Cuddling :D Old school cuddle :p

DeletedUser

At least i don`t cuddle with everyone around me, speed 1 or 2 does not matter.You are all Kings of Cuddling :D Old school cuddle :p

Lmfao fungus!
Here he goes again, bragging about his so called high leveled legendary skills, killing all alliances around him..

That's probably because no decent player wastes their time playing kindergarten(speed 1) servers mate, so ur basically dominating a bunch of noobs n bragging about it like you've done something extraordinary :D

DeletedUser22517

Lmfao fungus!
Here he goes again, bragging about his so called high leveled legendary skills, killing all alliances around him..

That's probably because no decent player wastes their time playing kindergarten(speed 1) servers mate, so ur basically dominating a bunch of noobs n bragging about it like you've done something extraordinary :D

This has nothing to do with me.I have nothing to do with this world i am just observer.But i can see to much cuddle in this world :D

DeletedUser37948

Members

Tea zarun is a very good freind of mine and an extremely nice person

DeletedUser

Tea zarun is a very good freind of mine and an extremely nice person
Which is Zero speak for :
"Tea, Zarun and I may have been in the same alliance but the next time he goes offline - his cities are mine" ;)

DeletedUser

Lol,I know Zero.
It is a poke for that "old" school lad(s) who said you do not have wings and so on:d
Choppy would have said holier then you attitude,you know:d

DeletedUser

Breaking News: This just in....

TheOnionKnight is currently mass messaging alliances to form a coalition to hit our alliance in tandem :) . (Call me on it Zarun so I can post a screen shot)

DeletedUser

Breaking News: This just in....

TheOnionKnight is currently mass messaging alliances to form a coalition to hit our alliance in tandem :) . (Call me on it Zarun so I can post a screen shot)

To hit your alliance only? or your alliance, the 2 branches and your pact members as well? :p