Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser47344

Welcome to Meet The Alliances

This week i am doing The Usual Suspects...

Like always i hope you enjoy my read and if you do please +rep i like any tips on how to make this better as well so feel free to leave any info you would like.

⓵ - Founders.
Please state who your founders are (leaders if you wish) and please let us know what previous worlds they have been in and alliances they have run / been a leader in, Any worlds each has won.
myself 'Zero Point and Canby are founders but we work as part of an experienced team , no one person can expect to have all the answers so a good group of experienced leaders makes things easier and gives greater insights.

⓶ - World pick / Goals.
What brought you to this world and what are your goals in this world. Win Wonders / Just Fight / Here to kill hated players / Here until another world opens.
well we are just loads of players with mutual respect who have either joined with friends or have joined to play with people they have known ages but never been on the same team with.
we are looking long term at this world as long as it remains fun.

⓷ - Players.
Can you give us a rough background on your players / how long your groups have been together.
Also if you had to pick your best 5 attacker / 5 defenders / 5 all rounders who would they be.
we are a mix and match team but we have a good chemistry as for who is best we have some obvious stars but we also have loads of hidden gems ;)

⓸ - Local Threat.
Who would you class as your local threat / dangerous alliances around you. (please give details as why you see them as a threat.
local threat ?
i dont like to look at things in that light.
there are so many tallented teams on this server who maybe funn challenges. personaly while people talk about TUS i think erik and his numerous branches are without doubt the leading force on the server they are just a bit less odvious than us. TUS is a basic old school team no branches no sisters just good fun and fighting.

⓹ - Alliance philosophy
What do you build your alliances round and what would you say is your philosophy as a alliance (this is a important and interesting one for the everybody so please try and fill out in details, people like to know different views on the game)
fun fun fun

⓺ - Bit Of Fun
Who would you say in your alliance is...

Spammer Chatter (talks all the time about nothing forum/skype) - ash/tyfan
Silent Wolf (Don't hear from this player much forum/skype) - Got no answer from Zero so will answer Gloom (unless you know him he will just block you LOL)
Happy Chappy (person who is always happy or brings happiness to others) - ash/tyfan
Grumpy Goon (Person who is grumpy less of a fun person to chat to) - Got no answer from Zero so will answer -Hitman** aka myself im a right moaner.
Nooby Noob (person who makes the most silly mistakes) -Davemac41 sorry Dave could not resist
Wise Monk (person who knows the most and help guide newer players) - Ruthie
The alliance Drunk (as it says on the tin) - Drunk could be a few including me lol
The Alliance insomniac (never sleeps is always around) - Got no answer from Zero so will answer have to go with KFC always about when i comment/mail

TheOnionKnight answered these questions 7/8
⓻ - World Reputation
Who do you think is the best...
Alliance in this world (can not pick your own) Coming Soon
Attacker (not in your alliance go on reputation) Probably AussiePete
Defender (not in your alliance go on reputation) Again AussiePete
Simmer (not in your alliance go on reputation)Gregflint
All rounder (not in your alliance go on reputation) ErikWijmeersch
Ego maniac (player who has the biggest Ego, (not in your alliance go on reputation) ErikWijmeersch lol
Quitter (player who always quits before the end, (not in your alliance go on reputation)lukjackm

TheOnionKnight answered these questions 7/8
⓼ - Comparing
Compare you alliance to these... (please give details why)
Animal - Megalodon, because you have to go back into prehistoric giants to find something that even compares to TUS.
Myth - Odin, because this guy can destroy anything and leave shattered husks in his wake.
Season - (summer/autumn/Winter/Spring) Winter, because we are more brutal than Valley Forge.
Color - Red, as in what everything is to TUS.
Meal - (food) Bloody steaks, because that's what we feast on to celebrate our wins.
Song - Take the Power Back - Rage Against the Machine, because that's what we're doing.
Film - The Usual Suspects, because everyone dies at the end except Keyser Soze.
Drink - Redline, because it's the most powerful energy drink you can get.

⓽ - Diplomat
Your alliance Diplomat for anybody who might want to contact you for any reason. or find out anything else about your alliance.
Zero Point

⓾ - Self Review
Please comment anything i have missed or anything you wish to share with the world, can be a quote and song link a picture (remember needs to be forum friendly) anything at all can be a poem or a riddle.... if your really good do them all ;)
remember this is supposed to be a fun game if you get personal then its not anymore.

so keep perspective and just have fun :)

Maps:
TUS
NECovdo.png

As nobody gave me a enemy i though i would do one of the team we just op'ed

TUS - Spartans
AjU8fea.png

As for my views on this im always honest and will be here as well.... i find zero as one of the best leaders in this game he has a bad rep in some cases because he dont finish a world but has more time now so FINGERS CROSSED all i would say is he is a pleasure to work with... the new people i met in this alliance are top class and the world can see that for sure.

MUST have a stupidity dig a Zarun.... mate if you think AussiePete is the best Attacker and the best Defender.... how could you say Erik is the best all round hahahaha mate hold your head in shame here :p

In truth as always i think the only way we can be broken is from in side with Ego's or self conflicts but atm it seems we are jelling well and this should be a worry to others around us... as stated i dont think we are the best in this world as you need numbers as well...

Coming Soon - Coming After - Coming Later have 3 times our size Could there be a Coming Coming Cum??? i dunno and even though that is a little dig at the number of alliances i have to give praise as Erik and the crew are one of the few who could get all them teams to work as one and be Dangerous !!!

Hoping to get my interview back from them soon...

In other news....

BYE BYE to Danish Doobies...
FCqm8zu.png
i guess it shows if you have a leader with less respect then a hooker who charges 2dollers for everything and gives you change, you wont last long at all...

its a shame as i expected big things from that group of players im guessing the leadership was the killer blow there might be wrong though.

ID like to thank Zero Point and TheOninionNight for helping make this possible

As always i thank you for reading this post and have been told i should end with a joke so here it goes.

What do you call it when Batman skips Church
Christian Bale

© -Ⓗitman** ®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║™

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
MUST have a stupidity dig a Zarun.... mate if you think AussiePete is the best Attacker and the best Defender.... how could you say Erik is the best all round hahahaha mate hold your head in shame here
lol

The reason I picked Erik for best all rounder is because I included the ability to amass cities/insta-troops - he has more golding capabilities than AussiePete, especially when events are running.

But in the individual sense of attacker/defender, I think AussiePete is better when both are compared in similar situations.

DeletedUser47344

lol

The reason I picked Erik for best all rounder is because I included the ability to amass cities/insta-troops - he has more golding capabilities than AussiePete, especially when events are running.

But in the individual sense of attacker/defender, I think AussiePete is better when both are compared in similar situations.

haha mate you have tried to dodge this and failed :p nowhere was gold mentioned so you either have to judge them on both settings... if you say gold is a factor then surly Erik would be best Atk/Def as well???

Bite the bullet you messed up :p ;) :pro:

DeletedUser

Nice job Harry, a great read!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Harry Slother again.

DeletedUser

I got mad shoutouts from Zarun Senpai!
Also
Best Attacker - Enginytr
Best Defender - ErikWijmeersch
Best All-Rounder - Enginytr

DeletedUser38400

We had "PnP Meet the Alliance-Danish divison" and they soon fall apart, maybe this will also happen with TUS hehe.
Just kidding, great work mate , and i have to agree with Samurai :
Best Attacker-Enginytr
Best Defender - Erik
Best All-rounder -enging/erik(for me the 2 best players )

DeletedUser

I would say it is a good initiative,but unfortunately being a player on the server makes prejudice unavoidable:(
I asked Erik not to reply to your mail-can hardly think a Suspect player has no backthoughts(have had some really bad experiences with some of them) in doing this.
Would prefer a neutral figure.
I would also suggest to refrain from derogatory names like Coming Cum.
Will give you a + rep simply to back up the idea which is noble in itself:)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I am not the best DEFF lol, Bruizer is.
I am just a simple modest man, i have no big ego, only a big hart.
I don't know who's the best attacker...its somebody with a lot of free time, able to drop 150 attackwave in a window of 10sec if use of overkill, with multiple CS anti snipe CS included, and have other tools such as the suprise city takeover, a good attacker can steal a city of a ranked 10 player when he or she is ranked +300.
All rounder without doubt is The Phonoi, if someone can give me a name who recalls and re send hsi trips from over 200 cities, and do this every wek at same time same day (200 cities x 19 trips) i never has seen somethig like this.

I am just a noob if i see others skills .

I am the most handsome that is true.

DeletedUser33530

Lol Well Erik I do feel you have a pretty big ego but the difference is, you have earned the right to a big ego. In fact you have earned the rights to an ego bigger than the one you have.

DeletedUser

I don't know who's the best attacker...its somebody with a lot of free time, able to drop 150 attackwave in a window of 10sec if use of overkill, with multiple CS anti snipe CS included, and have other tools such as the suprise city takeover, a good attacker can steal a city of a ranked 10 player when he or she is ranked +300.
All rounder without doubt is The Phonoi, if someone can give me a name who recalls and re send hsi trips from over 200 cities, and do this every wek at same time same day (200 cities x 19 trips) i never has seen somethig like this.

Modesty in the forums???

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Erik? :D

DeletedUser

Lol, I know you're modest in pm Erik.

You're just usually not so modest out here.

But!!! I'm just in a good mood today for some reason, and I'm having some fun, not meaning to insult or offend anyone. ;)

DeletedUser

How about sexiest player: Praehelios lolz

This was a neat read. Thanks for the post! Respect for TUS for answering all the questions. A lot fo alliances act lame and dont give out any info even if it has nothing to do with strategy lol. Hope you do one on us.

DeletedUser33675

I am a fan of interviews and enjoyed this one a lot.
Good job ;)

DeletedUser47344

I would say it is a good initiative,but unfortunately being a player on the server makes prejudice unavoidable:(
I asked Erik not to reply to your mail-can hardly think a Suspect player has no backthoughts(have had some really bad experiences with some of them) in doing this.
Would prefer a neutral figure.
I would also suggest to refrain from derogatory names like Coming Cum.
Will give you a + rep simply to back up the idea which is noble in itself:)

Thank you mate.

i think its about who has the grit to say as they feel... all the questions dont need a answer as stated in the mail... you can answer prefer not to say.

i thank you for your thoughts and comment just wish more people remember this is a game and not to take so serious, i myself have never used tricks or bad tactics to get the advantage i find the fight thrilling :)

Crowns mean nothing on this game anymore its all about the fight and the journey.

Erik thanks for your replies as well i dont know much about you personally but know your rep good/bad always seen you to be modest when i have spoke to you.

as for the best looking ill have to take you on there ;) :pro:

DeletedUser47344

How about sexiest player: Praehelios lolz

This was a neat read. Thanks for the post! Respect for TUS for answering all the questions. A lot fo alliances act lame and dont give out any info even if it has nothing to do with strategy lol. Hope you do one on us.

i sent the same questions to Coming soon group have not had a reply, as stated in this thread earlier i thin they wish to not take part and that is fine and in there right :)

some tactics and info can be taken out of this interview if answered honestly but to be fair you could always be smart or jokey with the answers lol...

ill keep asking alliances to do this for as long as i can and hopefully get a few more done :)

Zarun-

Strategos

It was definitely a tough bunch of questions to answer and I don't think mine were adequate by a long shot.