Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

Zarun-

Strategos
Breaking News: This just in....

TheOnionKnight is currently mass messaging alliances to form a coalition to hit our alliance in tandem :) . (Call me on it Zarun so I can post a screen shot)

A war game, strategies being formulated, alliances being made and broken.

Truly shocking news Praehelios. And how is Black List those days by the way mate? Say hi to them for me would you?

stutenzee really needs to lighten up. :)

Messaging our own players telling them we have a NAP when we didn't then goes off the reservation when he gets lit up red for it. That's the news you should be breaking lol.

Looks like he's hoping to get on your good side. You should be off rewarding him with lollipops and chocolate instead of posting here.

DeletedUser

TheOnionKnight is currently mass messaging alliances to form a coalition to hit our alliance in tandem :) . (Call me on it Zarun so I can post a screen shot)

Fancy that ..strategy in a strategy game, how low of you TUS!:p And why would they need a coalition ?could it be because your own alliance two feeder academies and various other pacts might required more than TUS to take it on. Yep, shocking broken..i mean breaking news.

DeletedUser47344

There has been some changes to this as im sure the world will go on and things will change.

wont go into all the branches BS ect ect as Grepo has turned into a numbers game for most or a politics for most. :)

but i thanks all the comment made here before the changes and ill look to do some more things soon :D

DeletedUser

Man...the thing that sucks about being on the rim is it is more work to keep abreast of all the changes amongst the top 20, lol. It's like I'm just sipping on margaritas while ya'll are at work, only I'm really more like a homeless man and ya'll are 9-5 professionals....I did get lucky with the margaritas though.

DeletedUser

Mass messaging alliances? That's not strategy. Sounds more like desperation. I would like to see the mail. I have a sneaking suspicion that I know why Zarun has done this. TUS are running out of options while the other alliances still have plenty available as the world continues ....

Jamovic calls the mass mailing, strategy . I am not so sure - I think that it is desperation. TUS ain't got the numbers.

DeletedUser36743

Actually getting the numbers part can and will happen....but God is in the details....managing those numbers and forging a fighting team from them is the key

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43442

Mass messaging alliances? That's not strategy. Sounds more like desperation. I would like to see the mail. I have a sneaking suspicion that I know why Zarun has done this. TUS are running out of options while the other alliances still have plenty available as the world continues ....

Jamovic calls the mass mailing, strategy . I am not so sure - I think that it is desperation. TUS ain't got the numbers.

Out of all you wrote the part where you say "i think" is a revelation to me.Do you have some sort of doctor certificate for that statement? Cause im fairly certain you arent able to think,keep trying thou.P.S. You might wanna try actually playing Grepo and not just post BS on externals

DeletedUser

Just wanna clear something up, are you actually playing in the world under a diff. name or just speculating from the sidelines :heh:

DeletedUser

I don't know where to begin dissecting this and its various and numerous inaccuracies( well i do but its 3 30 am) i will instead refer you to the several comments above from other posters. :rolleyes:

I do suppose instead of messaging alliances zarun could of tried to organise a coalition by carrier pigeon, would that be more strategical?:p

DeletedUser

Just wanna clear something up, are you actually playing in the world under a diff. name or just speculating from the sidelines :heh:
Out of all you wrote the part where you say "i think" is a revelation to me.Do you have some sort of doctor certificate for that statement? Cause im fairly certain you arent able to think,keep trying thou.P.S. You might wanna try actually playing Grepo and not just post BS on externals
I don't know where to begin dissecting this and its various and numerous inaccuracies( well i do but its 3 30 am) i will instead refer you to the several comments above from other posters. :rolleyes:

I do suppose instead of messaging alliances zarun could of tried to organise a coalition by carrier pigeon, would that be more strategical?:p

Three consecutive hate posts all from TUS players. Uhmm hello my fluffy friends. Valentine's day is tomorrow not today <3 ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think Samurai is a Suspect player-he knows to choose,lol

DeletedUser

If he is he should remember quite a few members in CS and CL, got him that crown of his on Ithica.
Not using my main account as you would've guessed but yes, I'm on TUS. Got great friends here, as well as in CS/CL. :p

DeletedUser

I am playing in Sinope using a different name. Most of my posts in this forum are PNP.

and so that wraps up the Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects Tab and all that remains is for me to sum up with this fun loving image .

The Usual Suspects ;)
failing-leadership.jpg

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I see TUS is going the way they disliked at other servers, wisdom never comes to late.
However I got messages they stil have their old bad habbits , good for the others, trust has to be earned...or it kills u in the end.

XXX on 2015-02-15 at 08:00
when every you deem appropriate to bring me into the fold, please send me an invite. I had the opportunity to join TUS, but dont like the way they conduct themselves by breaking naps without warning. my current alliance is unreliable and is set up for demise. I am not desperate and am willing to be patient. maybe once i lose the cities in 045 it will make more sense. up to you, just wanted to open this line of communication

DeletedUser

I see TUS is going the way they disliked at other servers, wisdom never comes to late.
However I got messages they stil have their old bad habbits , good for the others, trust has to be earned...or it kills u in the end.

we made naps with a deadline. when the deadline ends we fight them. In this case the leadership we made a nap with left and broke up. Means no more NAP so kill => Easy cities.

DeletedUser

Comes from someone who seems to B.itching about the own alliance he is in.lol,stop jumping around everytime you get these small piece of crying letters about TUS from someone.:p

Susies don't do this things,must be wrong info:d

You need to "Cum over" Tea to know that, not "cum soon" or "cum later".:D

DeletedUser

xxxx Message received today at 13:01:21

I am so sick of listening to Erik on the externals and in game..i would rather feed myself thru a woodchopper feet first than read another of his mass mails or see his laughable attempts at PnP..please send me an invite to tus asap as i'm losing the will to live. Everyone in coming soon dreams of playing for an alliance with skill and honour like TUS. You guys are going to win this server blindfolded, but perhaps don't hit or rim Erik, its much like when the allies stopped trying to kill hitler after 1943 - Its better to have a moron in charge than maybe kill him and he gets replaced with someone with some ability...by the way we are opening yet another sister alliance i just heard ' Going soon'

@ Erik.. seems like you have problems of your own :p pretty easy to invent a message now innit? Good try tho buddy.:D