Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser48406

This is a world of 'Love' , everyone has sisters, trailers pulled by them (filled with food) ... when you want to attack you have to check 10 times if that is somehow his sister alliance and that we somehow pact with his brother alliance ... and finally that you meet only with sisters around you and nothing to eat .... :eek: lol

DeletedUser

there are way way to many pacts and naps for my liking, but one day it will all come crashing down and thats when the real fun begins..if i have to do another forced internal conquest i'll cry.

DeletedUser38465

there are way way to many pacts and naps for my liking, but one day it will all come crashing down and thats when the real fun begins..if i have to do another forced internal conquest i'll cry.

I agree with this, if Inno would decide on my idea of "No invites" during world wonders that would fix most of the huge coalition of alliances.

Till then its one big reach around with sister alliances. Not that I am bitter or anything, I already went through that lol.

I accept that this is part of the system right now, and people will play this way no matter what and it isn't illegal, and people shouldn't get upset by it. Adapt as a wise person told me. ;)

Things will change eventually, if enough people can help Inno with ideas like mine. Its a start. :)

DeletedUser33512

I agree with this, if Inno would decide on my idea of "No invites" during world wonders that would fix most of the huge coalition of alliances.

This is a pretty good idea. I agree with that. Though it could have ramifications for smaller alliances and others. I think they just need to get their bootys moving and scrap WW.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferum View Post
I agree with this, if Inno would decide on my idea of "No invites" during world wonders that would fix most of the huge coalition of alliances

Lol thought was my idea at the eubea externals lol, or did i pm you about it?

Academies or not, it is possible to join server with a handfull 10 or 20 and get yourself on top of the food piramide.
Its just a bit harder work, but so much more fun.

DeletedUser

Academy, wing, sister-alliance.. w/e you want to call it. Adapting to the new ways this game is being played... when one is faced off against 360 players it doesnt really matter in the end how good those 120 are, end-game only numbers count in todays grepo sadly.

Perhaps with the WW-revamp sometime in the future things will change, but sadly going amass is the only option in the "En-Era" of grepolis.

Nope, I am not playing with any national team. You would be really surprised what alliance I am in :p (Yes Prahelios, be afraid, I am very close to you :cool:)

And thank you for - reps, I was expecting to get them from CS players :D.
Everything I said about CS is true. Praehelios is a simmer, check his stats - #12 players and #345 fighter. CS having many pacts, NAPs - yes I know that very well. I never said that EVERYONE in CS is simmer and that they don't have a good players, because I know they do ;)

Oh yea, message me in game. It will be our little secret :)

DeletedUser42118

The game is what the game is, you can only try play it in the way you think best. Each alliance finds themselves in different circumstances, they just have to think and figure a way forward. It is a tactical game, a game of chess

DeletedUser38465

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

one, two, three, four
come dance with me comrade
one, two, three, four
give me both your hands
one, two, three, four
come dance with me comrade
one, two, three, four
round around, it isn't difficult

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You misinterpret

Lets see,

Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming After, Black List, ex Inferno, Alpha et Omega now on the coalition against TUS.

Hardly "the fittest" when it takes that many to overcome one alliance.

The Usual Suspects, THE Unusual Suspect (TUS Academy), -Fight Club-(TUS Academy), Project Mayhem, and the other 5 alliances they messaged to go against us. You misinterpret...

DeletedUser

It has become necessary to play with multiple alliances now. Seems that unless the rules of the game are changed single alliances will be pushed aside or beaten out by the coalitions. To win groups must adapt. Winners do what it takes to win. I am glad to be in a group of winners.

1. Top Alliance Coming Soon Group
2. TUS Group (My Group)
All other groups

DeletedUser

The Usual Suspects, THE Unusual Suspect (TUS Academy), -Fight Club-(TUS Academy), Project Mayhem, and the other 5 alliances they messaged to go against us. You misinterpret...
Both of those coalitons are actually Eviction Notice. You misinterpret.

DeletedUser

Both of those coalitons are actually Eviction Notice. You misinterpret.

Normally I think your sense of humour is pretty good Chopper, not this time though, I nearly started foaming at the mouth when I read that. :p

DeletedUser22517

All alliances here are playing with sisters. Fact?

They all like to cuddle :D Old school my A :D 1k + alliances and they want respect???Even if you you win a world, is there a satisfaction???The best cuddlers in the world???