Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I miss the old days of Grepolis, even the MRA's were tougher
Agreed, it's been well over a year where I've seen someone target a player roughly their own size and attack/conquer a city of their when their target was online.

DeletedUser

Dang so much hate and trash talk in the forums btw where did the top 12s go? And also for the ones complianing about eviction notice I gotcha covered EN is now in this world ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Dang so much hate and trash talk in the forums btw where did the top 12s go? And also for the ones complianing about eviction notice I gotcha covered EN is now in this world ;)

Why don't you do one?

I'll do one this saturday, depending on what mood I am in and if I'm not hungover ;)

DeletedUser44261

Damn, never seen a top 12 sink or swim so inactive as this one! Im sure there are some good feelers who can give some good sink/swims. If i was i would have done one but i suck at these things lol!

Ryann16

Strategos
Damn, never seen a top 12 sink or swim so inactive as this one! Im sure there are some good feelers who can give some good sink/swims. If i was i would have done one but i suck at these things lol!

I would do one, but I joined the server late smh... Im hanging out in 55 until I can colonize in 56/66 and join some old friends :supermad: So in other words, I dont know much about foreign relations atm... That and the fact that I have never done one before lol

DeletedUser

There's no point doing a top 12 at the moment, it's a top 2, Coming soon family and TUS family, almost everybody has picked a side and pacted up.

DeletedUser

There's no point doing a top 12 at the moment, it's a top 2, Coming soon family and TUS family, almost everybody has picked a side and pacted up.

The two armies remain independent for now

DeletedUser340

#1 Coming Soon (SWIM) - Not a fan of this alliance if I'm honest, admittedly a great position defensively with their academy, but I don't like their style this world.

#2 TUS (SWIM) - Obvious number one, no challengers though lets be honest, taking nothing away, clearly a good bunch of players but still need a good war.

##3 TUS#2 no point, read #2

#4 Alpha (SWIM) - Don't look that shabby, fair holdings in the bp category. look forward to seeing what they do.

#5 Fluff - (SWIM) Big fan of this alliance, they own my first city, they seem interesting, aggressive and well position, will go far in the world.

#6 (SWIM)- Don't know why but I don't like them, stats wise they good

#7 N/A

#8 Army of Phoenix & #10 Army of North (SINK) - Seem ok.

#9 The Alcoholic Empire(SINK)

#11 Aut Vincere Aut Mori - My alliance, no comment.

#12 Holy (SINK) - Not saying they suck but too many alliances notice them.

mats25

Phrourach
First ..Sry .english grammatics...

1.Coming soon...
Amasing work...good and known names...in rankings as well like, shuld be. 4 players in top milestones here Coming Soon 2. 1,714,599 2. 1,335,070 9. 379,529 big step to TUS, but the real fight starts just...
SWIM for shure.
OPINION:see connection from last 2 revolt worlds :::possible run over to new alliance what will be maded via old friends(brothers).Can make hard end to the alliance before important time

2:TUS.
2 in rankings not mean they are bad and not deserv 1 place.have to say same words like to Soon Coming. but they just need to keep coming to not let CS. to take the bp. scalp... The Usual Suspects 1. 2,416,692 1. 1,922,085 4. 494,607 but i think they hold own as best fighting alliance chause meny alliances now start to give them bp. as well...
OPINION:see connection from last 2 revolt worlds :::possible run over to new alliance what will be maded via old friends(brothers).Can make hard end to the alliance before important time

3:Alpha et Omega:
dont know much but pacted to alliances who are against TUS as well... so they can fly between those alliances chause i se here a bit chaos in organisation...
still cant say that they do bad work... dont know much more than statuses show.Alpha et Omega 4. 1,447,741 3. 931,259 2. 516,482 .
OPINION: think they start soon fall some steps...

4:THE Unusual Suspects:
Have not much more to say as they can be the issue why mother alliance falled 1 rank in list..all other is same...only i bet they start to grow via bp. thanks they name and mother land...THE Unusual Suspects 8. 919,188 8. 626,902 14. 292,286

5:The Fluffernutters: 6. 1,062,544 5. 854,402 23. 208,142
OPINION:Damn if i just had something bad to say...but no.. they did not gived any reason for this...SWIM to the end...

6:Black List:Black List 5. 1,371,511 4. 895,816 5. 475,695
Dont want to talk about our selves... so any other can give the vision...
OPINION... ALL GOOD...

7:Coming later:
As alliance name sees...they comed later...but they growing and doing all the same as TUS with TUUS...so not better or worth,... the same family working for the win here...growing via bp. in good speed as well..Coming Later 9. 908,148 7. 667,439 19. 240,709

8:The Army Of Phoenix:like alliance name sees ... they are rising as Phoenix...The Army of Phoenix 10. 815,345 11. 477,074 11. 338,271
OPINION: They step up..and make shure they will be under discussion more in future...

9 The Army of the North 2929103 77 38040 stayes there
10 The Alcoholic Empire 2878849 80 35986 grows but not make they own rules ...
11 Aut Vincere Aut Mori 2675250 63 42464 will be good just more members...
12 Holy Mortis Empire 2472811 105 23551 need to be get rid of some players and change strategy

bad to see HME starts to loose his position ... sametime all other 3 starts to hold up they flag higher day after day...Alcoholics must be drunk ofcorse to follow TUS and later be they food ..but ...
HME have bad names in what holds them back and to be more succesfull takeovers...
AUT VINCERE AUT MORI just need more members and they will be great...and let the NORTH guyes support Phoenix alliance as most of here have sister alliances...

PS. where i have Opinion of old friends ... i deeply feel the top alliances will be Coming guyes and TUS family...where we have great players ..same time hudge egos...
we all know they dont let to be 4+ alliances who play for victory ...so i am just realistic...
via this running ,they give oportunity to others...

respect...

those are my visions and opinions...so feel free to be angry or agree with me ... i dont care i be cool anyway..

DeletedUser

To help you a bit:
1. Alchoolic Empire is part of TUS.
2. Holy Mortis lost several big guns to TUS some ten days before and so lost points.

DeletedUser41868

I think the time is nigh for another top 12. Been too long. I'll give it a try (my first one so here we go)

1. Coming Soon and family: #2 ABP #6 DBP #2 overall BP | 9195430 points.
Overall, a great alliance, familiar faces and a great team. One of my favorite family of alliances in the Server. Top Alliance, top players, good position, they are here to stay for the long haul; they have consistently delivered good numbers and points since the start, we'll see them in the end game. SWIM

2. The Usual Suspects and family: #1 ABP, DBP and overall BP | 8055374 points.
Number one across the board, except in points, leaving them in the number two seat in points. A solid alliance with solid players, definitely a contender for the number one seat. I believe they'll make it to the end, we'll just have to wait and see if I'm correct. Definitely not the last time we'll see them in the #1 seat. SWIM

3. The FlufferNutters: #4 ABP #18 DBP #7 overall BP | 5574044 points.
My alliance :D. A group of crazy savages that relentlessly tear at the flesh of their enemies. I love these guys! :supermad:

4. Alpha et Omega: #3 ABP, DBP, and over all BP | 5384084 points.
Don't know anything about this here alliance, appears solid and a group of great players. We've been wrestling them for the third seat for quite awhile now. Nothing else to say but, FLOAT.

5. Black List: #5 ABP, DBP, and overall BP | 4973249 points.
Don't know much about this alliance either. Their ranking has always been around us, so I say their strength is probably close to ours despite being split in two. Should be a good fight! SWIM.

6. Coming Later: #8 ABP, #14 DBP, #8 overall BP | 4518740 points.
Refer to Number 1: Coming Soon.

7. The Army of Phoenix: #10 ABP, DBP, #9 overall BP | 4370634 points.
Dunno anything about these guys, nor am I worried or interested in them either. Seem like an okay alliance, don't recognize any names, New? Perhaps. A FLOAT for now, not sure how long they will last.

8. THE Unusual Suspects: #6 ABP #4 DBP #6 overall BP | 4337814 points.
Refer to Number 2: The Usual Suspects.

9. Big Tasty Nutter Butter: #19 ABP, #16 DBP, #15 overall BP | 4245981 points.
Refer to Number 3: The Fluffernutters.

10. The Army of the North: #11 ABP, #20 DBP, #10 overall BP | 3929364 points.
Not sure what to think of these guys. Not sure of their position, but decent ABP, their DBP needs some work however. Who knows? This alliance may sky rocket and become the underdogs of Sinope. Anything can happen. Never count anyone out. FLOAT.

11. The Alcoholic Empire: #14 ABP, #17 DBP, #12 overall BP | 3032136 points.
Don't know much about these guys, have heard they are part of TUS, I personally don't know what to think, It came from a reliable source and I haven't been keeping track of what is going on in the Forums XD so if It's known that they are, or not, then my bad. Their overall BP is not bad, their other BP need some work. If things continue as they seem, they will SINK.

12. Holy Mortis Empire: #7 ABP, #2 DBP, #4 overall BP | 3032955 points.
Actually, great BP numbers, just need to get a bit more active and committed members, would definitely be a force to be reckoned with. But if that doesnt happen, I dont know what to expect from you guys. FLOAT.

Thanks so much for reading guys! Hopefully this thread kicks up again! Remember I mean no harm, just my thoughts and personal opinion on the Top 12. Remember, my first one! Hopefully I did good :D

Cheers! :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

I love watching you guys do these rankings... This is good stuff. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser46972

Yeah, I love reading top 12's especially other peoples opinions. Which is why I thought I'd try to revive this. :D

DeletedUser41868

Yeah, I love reading top 12's especially other peoples opinions. Which is why I thought I'd try to revive this. :D

I guess I didn't make the sarcasm in my first response obvious enough.

Eye-Roll-GIFS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well here is an attempt at a top 12, so many alliances are operating as part of groupings at minute its difficult to do a top 12

1. Coming soon (coming later/coming after family etc) number 1 in points second in attacking points and their connected alliances seem strong, the core group seem to have been together across other worlds so its likely they will stay strong and together. Swim
2 The Usual Suspects (The unusual suspects / Alcoholic Empre family)
Another strong alliance second in points now, but still leading attacking points, a lot of the world seems to be a battle between the two families, will it stay like this? I don’t know but they are another strong Group, Swim
3 Fluffernutters, they have been up the top for a while, I don’t think they are part of one of any family, which at some point may mean numbers count against them, but for now Swim
4 Alpha et Omega (alpha family) I think the main alliance is strong but the rest of the family are weaker then the extended families of the coming family and usual suspects family, so I expect this alliance to stick about, but they may struggle to challenge the top 2. Float
5 Black List, they seem really strong an independent alliance, really like the way they do things. not playing the family game the world has descended into, Alliances that go up against them seem to regret it though so I think they will stick about, but without the extended numbers its difficult to see them getting into top 2. Swim
6 The Army of phoenix (army of the north – two armies family) – My alliance.
7 Coming later – see 1
8 The unusual suspects – see 2
9 Big tasty nutter butter – seem like a decent alliance , don’t think they are part of a larger grouping – float
10 The army of the North – see 6
11 The alcoholic empire – see 2
12 Holy mortis empire – already sunk

DeletedUser33297

I guess I didn't make the sarcasm in my first response obvious enough.

One should not criticize somebody's work when one has not done a better job oneself. I haven't seen you post a better, or more accurate top 12 yet, or any top 12 at all to be exact.

If you're going to hate on somebody who's trying to amuse other people at least have some kind of argument rather than just stating: I don't like your post. (In different wording I guess)

I love seeing good arguments on these forums, and think they make the externals worth reading, but posts like this honestly make me question why on earth you even take the time to post it at all.

DeletedUser41868

One should not criticize somebody's work when one has not done a better job oneself. I haven't seen you post a better, or more accurate top 12 yet, or any top 12 at all to be exact.

If you're going to hate on somebody who's trying to amuse other people at least have some kind of argument rather than just stating: I don't like your post. (In different wording I guess)

I love seeing good arguments on these forums, and think they make the externals worth reading, but posts like this honestly make me question why on earth you even take the time to post it at all.

Please don't take sarcastic comments about subjective rankings of make believe alliances in an internet pretend world so seriously.

lighten-up-francis-o-s.gif

Seriously though (not real life serious though), all these rankings are based off of looking at the points ranking. Some of the groups you have ranked in your 12 have gotten their backsides handed to them by alliances that are not even on your list. No doubt TUS and CS are the top 2... after that you need to wait another month or so to see who is actually a factor in this world.