Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser46838

If there's a "noob experience" I would literally have 30000 pages worth of noobiness

DeletedUser46838

New Tactic:The CS Pro

Requirements:

CS Research
Conquest research
1 Slow Transport
1 Archer

Send at a 10K+ City. Wait till report comes in.

I did that once

DeletedUser

I heard through the great grapevine that a Triad member has gold abused his way to CS already. Oh joy.

I also noticed that the top 3 players ranking is taken by Triad.
Beware world, they are coming for us all with their deep pockets. :eek:

Yes I'm still going on about them. :p

DeletedUser46838

Also means they got no life and would watch the market and see if anyone would accept their gold offers.

DeletedUser

Also means they got no life and would watch the market and see if anyone would accept their gold offers.
It's a real shame that we have to kill them isn't it?
They have some comical value after all.

DeletedUser

I heard through the great grapevine that a Triad member has gold abused his way to CS already. Oh joy.

I also noticed that the top 3 players ranking is taken by Triad.
Beware world, they are coming for us all with their deep pockets. :eek:

Yes I'm still going on about them. :p

Be careful, Triad may look nice and fun, but dont underestimate us, especially when you're surrounded by 11 members, 1 being the #1 player in Athens, including myself. How are those swordsmen coming ?

DeletedUser

should be fun watching triad fall tbh
Aye winners of so many worlds, defeated by their own egos.
Be careful, Triad may look nice and fun, but dont underestimate us, especially when you're surrounded by 11 members, 1 being the #1 player in Athens, including myself. How are those swordsmen coming ?
I'll solo you all, nubs. :pro:

DeletedUser46838

And may I ask whTs your ingame name?

DeletedUser49213

Theyve only won one world the other they got silver medal in hahaha

DeletedUser22847

You may want to re-check that particular fact. Looks to me that RR lost Sestos.

You re right +1 swim for you :)

Also i might add that most of the big mouths of triad in this thread (aka goldlemur) here arent the original fighters (athens, oropos). We tend to keep a bit quieter. The gold spenders are rather new too ^^

Two steps you shouldnt be so quick to judge. Some of our best players have been ex-enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Yeah no. The gold spenders are not new. Not by a long shot.

DeletedUser

how can yo be talking trash yet? at least wait til BP is up then you'll have something to talk about -what will you say now? are you gonna dis a player over his island quest BP or something -wait til something happens then talk trash..

and we all know the score with gw and instant build - no more talking about them -club together and win back grep for the normal player, then i will open champagne for you all.

DeletedUser

You re right +1 swim for you :)

Also i might add that most of the big mouths of triad in this thread (aka goldlemur) here arent the original fighters (athens, oropos). We tend to keep a bit quieter. The gold spenders are rather new too ^^

Two steps you shouldnt be so quick to judge. Some of our best players have been ex-enemies.

I'm a big mouth ? Yet I've only commented twice on 20 pages of this thread. I'm an original Athens fighter, I don't know what you're talking about.