Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser27128

Yes I am.. but whats so ironic about that?

Just commenting on the fact that I haven't seen a single post from our members asking for attention, while others keep talking about us and say that we want attention?

Kinda ridiculous.. :rolleyes:

Moving on, my favorite alliance is Last Legion :eek: Wish I could be part of such an elite group of people :( but they didn't invite me :(

DeletedUser

I'm glad I am on Two Steps from Hells island.. I find it funny how this is a trash talk thread.

DeletedUser46838

Thanks for letting me activate all 5 advisors. Bwahahaha

#LifeOfAGoldUser

DeletedUser

I have been playing this game for over 5 years under many different names in many different worlds. And of all the years I have played this game, I have stayed off of public forums because nothing good happens here. But when I saw this thread and just had to point out I don't think in all of my years playing I have every seen one alliance get bashed so much, so quick. It actually makes me want to join Triad and for some reason it makes me really hungry idk why lol I guess its just something about haters that makes me want food ;)

DeletedUser21774

Wtbuff, I see a number of alliances here have had successful experiences elsewhere. Isn't that what it's all about? Going forward with lessons learned?

I bet if there was a thread for past horror stories in grepolis, we'd each of us have some doozies to post. And I know it was the painful experiences that helped me to remember what I don't want to go through ever again.

DeletedUser

Wtbuff, I see a number of alliances here have had successful experiences elsewhere. Isn't that what it's all about? Going forward with lessons learned?

I bet if there was a thread for past horror stories in grepolis, we'd each of us have some doozies to post. And I know it was the painful experiences that helped me to remember what I don't want to go through ever again.
Ahaha yes mate very true if there was a thread like that I would have a few pages to fill myself but like you say its those lesson that makes us the players we are today