Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser38465

12:41:00 MM ERIKWIJMEERSCH

019a01a38f949b713d680f66dd50d2d7.png

13:25:00 MM CHILLU

a174462986cd25454b4d59b48ca2acc4.png

Some minutes later "and no" dont blame me, ...and the stick! wont gain you loyality lol. Info comes floothing in unasked.

0ffa1fc576e7fe7404e1051cfffaa686.png

f86144ea4a0f9931ebf8bf9aaeaf8a4b.png
This is the same type of reaction towards me when we surprise attacked hert on eubea
I was the bad guy on eubea, I guess chill is on sinope lol

DeletedUser

It's weird that despite a joint op on us by the #1 and #2 alliances we've taken more cities than we've lost.

But hey. Chill sent an MM when he had incoming attacks, I guess CS wins.

DeletedUser41868

It's weird that despite a joint op on us by the #1 and #2 alliances we've taken more cities than we've lost.

But hey. Chill sent an MM when he had incoming attacks, I guess CS wins.

Yes, if anyone is keeping score - it is now 120-something to 4. Nice job HERT/EN/CS/CL/CA/etc.

DeletedUser

Funny the same thing is happening right now. Just with a lot of Gold! LOL

DeletedUser

1 evening in april 23:30:00 7/4/2015.

ErikWijmeersch...

°°°where should i send them?

7d4932b45a3b68b5948f3cbb0388e0f8.png

Ohh why not my friend Evil...Ocean 44 Landlord

2ff6cd676f6a931714d052fa071a6aea.png

°°°And....what do we have here?

ea7cc3d0ee7612fc5b5019107d437936.png

Chilluminati: Ohhhh a Red sword!!!...From the King himself !!!

Ohhh, where did it go???

0c89f1360031db19c813cb4968544214.png

Guess it's my lucky day...

Team! we have 10 wet CS and Erik just send me an attack but he canceled

ErikWijmeersch :

efb61924c1591c0fe1fe856c706d735c.png

Chilluminati

7b6d2205e2f7588ff0cdbc8fafa1c513.png

Chilluminati : "OMG!That red sword popped on again!!!
68e6dba73137b56b7cf26630dd847797.png

Team! I pushed it !!! This is my moment !!! SAFE ME!
f7feb60654fb4772888d20d493f18861.png

YOUR Leader commands all of you!...I need a +3k birs ASAP!!! Now!!!! and!!!

Let's hit back !!!

Chilluminati:Let's keep him up all night!!

2015-04-08 03:29:58

1c7c0602f4475f5a8a43a219b04aebf6.png

ErikWijmeersch : Nice what do we have here...some fakes send by 6 people...

Chilluminati gave the order to waste favors but himself did not wasted any ...

Chilluminati
b9460205ff6130505dc58760c984e940.png

8ad5eba1ec569093d91910e2300718f6.png

Grepolis...don't ask things to your crew what you're not willing to do yourself!

Cyte2
5bb9afa780cc02c3f4c418f73e1cb57e.png

3ad69151ef265e9ed4c9e50c59683987.png

I did 1 for the TEAM!

I don't have your artistic talent Erik, but any chance you could do the same but change Chills name to your own! also increase from 3000 to 5000 Birs please

Funny the same thing is happening right now. Just with a lot of Gold! LOL

lot of gold is an understatement, wall up, wall down wall up, wall down, wall going back up all in 6 hours,
I think it is Comedy GOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, if anyone is keeping score - it is now 120-something to 4. Nice job HERT/EN/CS/CL/CA/etc.

Great job!..... I assume this must be ur greatest achievement in Grepo? :p
most alliances don't really spam the externals about how many cities they've taken on every thread,n mention it on every post...unless Ofcourse this is ur first time to be part of such a thing n ur still high on disbelief.lol
I mean Cmon..,they've alrdy said,n u knw aswell, those cities were way out their core

Out of core = difficult to defend/easy to OP
only noobs dnt knw that :p

I think ur overboasting mate...if theres such a thing lol

DeletedUser

I don't have your artistic talent Erik, but any chance you could do the same but change Chills name to your own! also increase from 3000 to 5000 Birs please

lot of gold is an understatement, wall up, wall down wall up, wall down, wall going back up all in 6 hours,
I think it is Comedy GOLD

I agree mate.. it's quality reading our forum this morning =]]] Inno must be think it's christmas ;)

I'm glad we have players in our family/alliance known for their playing quality and not gold usage.

DeletedUser23413

Great job!..... I assume this must be ur greatest achievement in Grepo? :p
most alliances don't really spam the externals about how many cities they've taken on every thread,n mention it on every post...unless Ofcourse this is ur first time to be part of such a thing n ur still high on disbelief.lol
I mean Cmon..,they've alrdy said,n u knw aswell, those cities were way out their core

Out of core = difficult to defend/easy to OP
only noobs dnt knw that :p

I think ur overboasting mate...if theres such a thing lol
It was their core just 2 weeks ago when their 4th branch ComingList were #1 in Ocean44 and their close pact Alpha were just a couple of hours away. Do you still consider that a gain?

DeletedUser

wall 0 at 9:50 utc+2
wall 23 at 11:00 utc+2

Now that is some doing, not going to moan about gold spending, but that is impressive and will make him unplayable.

Kills the game, if someone is willing to spend so much in an hour, good player or just wealthy?

My last world for sure!!!

DeletedUser

This is where we have got with PnP in Grep.

Somebody downloads a lot of Memes, puts up a report or 2 and everyone is falling over to congratulate them -amateur, boring and i don't really get the point of writing any PnP for this at all -is it really so boring in sinope that this qualifies as grep genius? Hitting Helmet of invisibility..well done. Getting a team to waste a little favour -your awesome..go home and come back when you got something decent to put down -and that genuinely goes for everyone, no more 100% meme PnP over trivia no one cares about its pathetic. PnP quality has gone down as gold use has gone up -if i could by a barrel load of gold to de rep you down to zero -i would..if i could reach thru the monitor and slap you...i would.

DeletedUser

It was their core just 2 weeks ago

Ok,now ur just desperate for some praises :p
buddy no matter how many members they had in 44-45,I'm still pretty sure 65 is their core...like,since day 1..
Lol,it even says on their profile
Anyway,I'm not here to be some party pooper on ur great achievement ..I just thought maybe a couple people took it waay to serious and bragged a little too much..like some teenager who just lost his virginity
so cudles for u all,pad eachother on the backs,group hugs in the shower...whatever :pcongrats:)
btw, 2 cores?yeh....I dnt think the average founder would even think about that.lol

DeletedUser23413

Who need a praise, seriously. Just let you know CS asked us to join ComingList to control the west part of the core oceans. It is now their undone plan. Would you lose control of a strong ocean with 800 cities and relocate 60 friends when the world is only 3 months old and call it a successful move?

DeletedUser

wall 0 at 9:50 utc+2
wall 23 at 11:00 utc+2

Now that is some doing, not going to moan about gold spending, but that is impressive and will make him unplayable.

Kills the game, if someone is willing to spend so much in an hour, good player or just wealthy?

My last world for sure!!!

tbh players like this..no matter what sort of reputation they have good or bad make this game so floored and unbalanced now.

I love playing in my alliance and since we've started hitting EN or CS (whoever they are) i think we've shown just how beatable they are using good teamwork and not pots of gold.

But building walls at that speed and god knows what else was spent on the Hen during this time makes this game not about skill but just about the bank balance and shows someone is so scared to lose a city/world or just a reputation.

I agree Graeme this will my last world, but it's nice to know that when we came up against the best it looks like it was only their gold usage that could hold us back ;)

DeletedUser39822

Ok,now ur just desperate for some praises :p
buddy no matter how many members they had in 44-45,I'm still pretty sure 65 is their core...like,since day 1..
Lol,it even says on their profile
Anyway,I'm not here to be some party pooper on ur great achievement ..I just thought maybe a couple people took it waay to serious and bragged a little too much..like some teenager who just lost his virginity
so cudles for u all,pad eachother on the backs,group hugs in the shower...whatever :pcongrats:)
btw, 2 cores?yeh....I dnt think the average founder would even think about that.lol

Leolis, you are wasting your breath here....unfortunately this game is loaded with these types. The types that when you take 100 cities from them they will say, "it's not about the cities, it's about all the sweet dbp you just gave us" but when they take 100 cities from you they will tell you it is all about taking the cities. When those reasons cannot be applied they will employ excuses such as "not in our core" or "player is inactive". Bottom line is you will rarely get a player from any competing alliance acknowledging anything resembling a "well done" in these externals. Have we lost cities outside of our "core"? We certainly have and we tried to defend....my respect to the conqueror.

DeletedUser

Leolis, you are wasting your breath here....unfortunately this game is loaded with these types. The types that when you take 100 cities from them they will say, "it's not about the cities, it's about all the sweet dbp you just gave us" but when they take 100 cities from you they will tell you it is all about taking the cities. When those reasons cannot be applied they will employ excuses such as "not in our core" or "player is inactive". Bottom line is you will rarely get a player from any competing alliance acknowledging anything resembling a "well done" in these externals. Have we lost cities outside of our "core"? We certainly have and we tried to defend....my respect to the conqueror.

Well said! :)

DeletedUser39031

tbh players like this..no matter what sort of reputation they have good or bad make this game so floored and unbalanced now.

I love playing in my alliance and since we've started hitting EN or CS (whoever they are) i think we've shown just how beatable they are using good teamwork and not pots of gold.

But building walls at that speed and god knows what else was spent on the Hen during this time makes this game not about skill but just about the bank balance and shows someone is so scared to lose a city/world or just a reputation.

I agree Graeme this will my last world, but it's nice to know that when we came up against the best it looks like it was only their gold usage that could hold us back ;)
Every single alliance has players who spend gold (including yours) so rather than complain just accept it. It'll even out

DeletedUser

It was their core just 2 weeks ago when their 4th branch ComingList were #1 in Ocean44 and their close pact Alpha were just a couple of hours away. Do you still consider that a gain?

OJ has noob friends,no doubt:D
or liars;)
44 our core?What are you smoking?
You have bragged and boasted here about how you and Chill sneaked all this time,and consider this "normal",while a friendly suggestion from Erik to solve issues between our allies(you were both our allies at the time) is something bad???
You are using a joke of Iconic with Blaze to bs here and vomit any type of sit which comes in your mind;)