Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser

This en(not eviction notice en) server is just a joke now started understanding the game a little in the world myonia where en was at war with wargasm then i started playing eubea i think mostly all the wargasm players over there jumped boat to eriks side. Not to mention when i looked at Ialysos the top 3 aliances were called Eviction Notice(suprising right) I have a feeling in the future everybody will be in a coalation with erik and his crew and there will be so little oppisition that erik will propably use less than half the gold he uses in his past worlds.
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure one of the worlds the top 3 alliances were en

DeletedUser36743

This en(not eviction notice en) server is just a joke now started understanding the game a little in the world myonia where en was at war with wargasm then i started playing eubea i think mostly all the wargasm players over there jumped boat to eriks side. Not to mention when i looked at Ialysos the top 3 aliances were called Eviction Notice(suprising right) I have a feeling in the future everybody will be in a coalation with erik and his crew and there will be so little oppisition that erik will propably use less than half the gold he uses in his past worlds.
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure one of the worlds the top 3 alliances were en

Wargasm players didnt jump anywhere .... show some respect... they fought like badgers on steroids to the end .... as it happens they didnt win....but they fought like hell....and it was one great server

The advantage that EN has, that many dont realize...is that beneath all the posturing/aggression...we are good fun (even if i do say so myself)... They make friends easily and more so with peeps who fight hard and play honorably.... They and peeps from other great alliances join us in the next worlds we play for this reason alone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos

You really have no idea do you? Your like sandeep, just blurt out anything that comes to mind instantly without a basic thought pattern. Just random thoughts going on tangents....

DeletedUser

I find it comical that Chad & Co. are on here bragging about how many cities they took from us like its us against them lol. Fact of the matter is if it was us, vs. you, we would wipe your group in 1 OP. It's easy to talk when 20 other alliances are helping with the heavy lifting, but if it was just Holy, you guys would be road kill. Sorry, but you don't have the juice like that...

Chill needs to put you on a shorter leash. You join Holy for like 2 mins and your already on the externals like your something lol.

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to feel as tho the fluffy nutz or watever :p... Are filled with a bunch of whiney children who just want some attention.
they say the opposing alliance is whining about the sht they've done :p,yet here u see them moaning so much about gold use n what not... as if none of them use it....like they're not able to for some reason? Lol silly kids..
And then they go on and boast about how extraordinary it is to take o45 cities from a o65 based alliance :D like they've done the impossible..lol
like revolting a fake city in 45,wait for support to show up,then go for another city n continue the process untill u find clear cities was such a "master plan"..:D
(Can u imagine if they took a 65 city?they might have some sort of orgarsm maybe?hehe)
and then they expect ppl to go...."wow"....lol
and when ppl dnt then they go on an idiotic boast about how they're whooping ENs butt EVEN THO IT'S BEEN SAID A THOUSAND TIMES EN IS NOT HERE...:D
but it's a great read tho,very entertaining:)
especially those kids that come on and brag like they're the best Grepo player in the world..lol very entertaining
No offense tho,just teasing:p

DeletedUser23413

I find it comical that Chad & Co. are on here bragging about how many cities they took from us like its us against them lol. Fact of the matter is if it was us, vs. you, we would wipe your group in 1 OP. It's easy to talk when 20 other alliances are helping with the heavy lifting, but if it was just Holy, you guys would be road kill. Sorry, but you don't have the juice like that...

Chill needs to put you on a shorter leash. You join Holy for like 2 mins and your already on the externals like your something lol.

How amusing when you talked about 1:1 war, mate. What did you really want? 45 original Project Mayhem guys vs the entite Coming family? Someone has counted the numbers of 2 sides in Sinope at the moment and I will let Mungus comment on that.
It was really funny when leader of a mega coalition complained about being out numbered.

DeletedUser

Every single alliance has players who spend gold (including yours) so rather than complain just accept it. It'll even out

Very true, I did for this mission but not in them quantities and to be honest The Comings group defended Erik so well he really did not need to build his wall in an hour like that,
8000+ Biremes in both his cities, with in the 12 hours (when half the players US would have been offline) was excellent work from Comings and rather embarrassing for me :)

I have to say, well played to Team Comings!!

DeletedUser

Are you implying Erik should sparrowhawk a special Thanks edition in externals?:d

DeletedUser22517

How amusing when you talked about 1:1 war, mate. What did you really want? 45 original Project Mayhem guys vs the entite Coming family? Someone has counted the numbers of 2 sides in Sinope at the moment and I will let Mungus comment on that.
It was really funny when leader of a mega coalition complained about being out numbered.

What i find funny is quotes like this...

Chad's welcome. We will teach him the ways of the Jedi, then he can hire you to polish his crowns ;)

I must say you are doing amazing job Parehelios :D :D :D When i bragged about our win in Zac, you called us some kindergarten kids who won against some other kindergarten kids who have no idea how to play this game.Look now, those you offer to teach are kicking your @$$ and you and your propaganda minister(Tea) are crying like a babies on public forum that you are outnumbered.I know normal numbers does not apply to you and if you don`t have at least 2 to 1 ratio on your side you think that you are outnumbered but that is not the reality.Your propaganda minister is saying 120+ cities outside the core are not important at all but Chad knows better than that, trust me.Every city in enemy core is worth fortune and you are giving them free of charge...Good job

DeletedUser

You really have no idea do you? Your like sandeep, just blurt out anything that comes to mind instantly without a basic thought pattern. Just random thoughts going on tangents....

You are a simmer in the backwaters,keep doing that,noob.:)

bristingire,your comment just hurt Ranga, think cuz he was one of those wargasm players you were mentioning who jumped with Erik,after loosing.But it wasnt purely his fault mate,he was begging doors in eubea for invites after his alliance was imploded(guess by who ;)),and after was told to f. off modestly by most,he had to join.

Fact of the matter is if it was us, vs. you, we would wipe your group in 1 OP. It's easy to talk when 20 other alliances are helping with the heavy lifting,

Lol this part is realy funny.:D

DeletedUser

Ignore the rest of the comments mate, I'll tell you what really happened to Wargasm in Eubea.

They jumped into 46 and for a while were doing ok until big Cats decided enough was enough and rimmed everybody within a week except for 3 players.

Ranga1 put up a fight until he was the last Wargasm left and joined HERT.

Destroxxi jumped ship to Big Cats and then quit the game "because of rl commitments" (I want to believe him, but there is a theory that he rejoined the server with another account and sat quietly spying in BC skype chat for the rest of the time)

Ace1970 jumped into VM once he was down to a couple of cities and he was then rimmed when his VM ran out.

Incidentally, Ranga what happened to Ace after he was rimmed? Did he quit the game? It's a shame if he did, I got on quite well with him early server, good guy.

DeletedUser38465

Ignore the rest of the comments mate, I'll tell you what really happened to Wargasm in Eubea.

They jumped into 46 and for a while were doing ok until big Cats decided enough was enough and rimmed everybody within a week except for 3 players.

Ranga1 put up a fight until he was the last Wargasm left and joined HERT.

Destroxxi jumped ship to Big Cats and then quit the game "because of rl commitments" (I want to believe him, but there is a theory that he rejoined the server with another account and sat quietly spying in BC skype chat for the rest of the time)

y.

Lol hmm now that u mention that, good theory. Nisa claims there weren't any even at the end but I'm the type to keep everything open. :D

DeletedUser46251

Zdog joined HERT from Warhasm after a stint in BB as well.

DeletedUser

Lol hmm now that u mention that, good theory. Nisa claims there weren't any even at the end but I'm the type to keep everything open. :D

Cant be, and we realy dint discuss anything that important in BC chat,the one with Des in it.Mostly Hugs and kisses there.:)

Zdog joined HERT from Warhasm after a stint in BB as well.

Yeah Zdog was the best player i can remember from Wargasm around that time,along with Greco & Ace1970.
Cant remember Ranga putting up a fight though,lol. But i might be slightly biased.:p

DeletedUser46251

Yeah as far as I know, no one has heard from him since he left after his accident :(