Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser22977

Rock don't be mad again that I passed you in points. Besides I generally just build a farm and senate level a day, which takes like 23-24 hours :D

Wait, you talk all this smack, and yet right now you're only sitting on 276 ABP?

All bark, apparently.

DeletedUser40768

Wait, you talk all this smack, and yet right now you're only sitting on 276 ABP?

All bark, apparently.

I am sorry that facts cause you enough physical pain to term them as a "smack". Truth can be a tough thing to swallow when you aren't used to it. Guess you are just bitter about that Triad boogie man thing, since I proved it wasn't the way you thought it was. Not really sure where abp equates to intelligence or providing facts to the community, but hey no one is perfect so maybe this is a revolutionary new theory that you can teach me more about. I am honored that you read my post, and comment on them. Out of your 27 posts more are to me than any other player I think, must mean I am doing something right :D

Also you might have missed my post to Pretty Maria where I found 10 players in Triad with less bp than me, one player wasn't even in double digits yet. So considering I am simming and just testing out gold trading and the unit rebalancing, I would like to know who recruited 10 players who don't even attack the quests troops :D

DeletedUser48699

I am sorry that facts cause you enough physical pain to term them as a "smack". Truth can be a tough thing to swallow when you aren't used to it. Guess you are just bitter about that Triad boogie man thing, since I proved it wasn't the way you thought it was. Not really sure where abp equates to intelligence or providing facts to the community, but hey no one is perfect so maybe this is a revolutionary new theory that you can teach me more about. I am honored that you read my post, and comment on them. Out of your 27 posts more are to me than any other player I think, must mean I am doing something right :D

Also you might have missed my post to Pretty Maria where I found 10 players in Triad with less bp than me, one player wasn't even in double digits yet. So considering I am simming and just testing out gold trading and the unit rebalancing, I would like to know who recruited 10 players who don't even attack the quests troops :D
Ouch. lol

DeletedUser22977

So, forum warrior because you can't play grepolis with the big boys.

Got it.

I hear lots of excuses for 'zomg, i don't want to lose my horsey guys. I'll just hide'

DeletedUser

Where did all the Triad haters go .. Somebody must have put a bounty on their heads because I've never seen so many people talk about one alliance in a negative way than stop talking all together about that alliance. Have we suddenly proved ourselves through the first week of BP ending ?

DeletedUser33530

Got it.

I hear lots of excuses for 'zomg, i don't want to lose my horsey guys. I'll just hide'
did you even read what he wrote?

Where did all the Triad haters go .. Somebody must have put a bounty on their heads because I've never seen so many people talk about one alliance in a negative way than stop talking all together about that alliance. Have we suddenly proved ourselves through the first week of BP ending ?
first we complained that you guys wouldn't stop talking about yourselves. Then you complained that we wouldn't stop complaining about you. Now you're complaining, that we aren't complaining, about your complaining.
They all disappeared because they got rimmed.
does joining late just to annoy you count as being rimmed? If so yes I got rimmed :p

In reality im not here that much cause there is nothing to talk about right now. I'm monitoring all the top alliances but nothing of interested yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48699

They all disappeared because they got rimmed.

I'm still here. :) Do you want us to talk about you more or something? You need attention? ;)

DeletedUser

first we complained that you guys wouldn't stop talking about yourselves. Then you complained that we wouldn't stop complaining about you. Now you're complaining, that we aren't complaining, about your complaining.

does joining late just to annoy you count as being rimmed? If so yes I got rimmed :p

In reality im not here that much cause there is nothing to talk about right now. I'm monitoring all the top alliances but nothing of interested yet.

First off CoD, how is asking a question complaining ? I asked where they all went ? Not, "Why aren't you guys complaining about us anymore" .. Read before you making statements. Jack9r9, the same goes for your post.

DeletedUser40768

I think he did. I am honestly convinced he is Obama in disguise, as his posts never have any relevance to the conversation or they completely shift attention to something else. I am still waiting for him to provide me with facts to support any of his arguments, and so far there haven't been any facts. So for now I will assume he is the keyboard warrior, or he is aspiring to be a politician. In either case the debate skills and the ability to bring up counterarguments definitely needs some work :rolleyes:

Got it.

Not even sure if I should respond, as you show time and time again that you don't read. What big boys? Is that an arrogant form of saying Triad. Besides there are no "big boys" in grepolis. Skill caps off at a certain level in this game, I figure you know that. Also I am not the forum warrior. I don't brag about myself, or play the blame game, or hurl insults at people. You have done some of those things, if not all. So I think that using logic that would make you the forum warrior. Oh and I don't make excuses, must be talking about your posts as you haven't read one of mine yet :D

I don't want to lose my horsie guys, wish this made sense. Kind of hard to lose them when all the cities you farm have no troops, my horsies usually don't crash into the wall and die :p Hide, that would mean I would submit to the rule of Triad and not disagree with them or bolt/attack them or doing anything against them. So quite the opposite, I am sitting tight and enjoying the show. There is nowhere to hide when you are pinned down to one section of an island :pro:

tl;dr version For Herpus: Empty cities can't kill horsies very much. I don't make excuses, that is what you have been doing. You aren't very good at debating, your arguments contain little facts or truth to them, and you shift attention to different topics all the time. You are more of a forum warrior than me, and you don't read anything. You basically just see what you want to see.

Have a good day Herpus, can't wait until we can have a real debate where you manage to present a counterargument :)

DeletedUser46838

Rumors fly around do they suddenly become facts. I find this hilarious.

DeletedUser27128

Some people really need to think before speaking.... do you have any proof of your claims that there is a spy? If so, show them and prove us wrong...

DeletedUser40768

Really now?

Joseph Nieves
Apr 2013
Posts 581

Herpus Derpus
Join Date Dec 2011
Posts 29

Well like I said in the post, you don't read anything. So naturally you wouldn't understand what a forum warrior is, as I defined it. By the way forum warriors like to double posts like you did :D Quantity of the posts means more about being a forum warrior then quantity. You not being very active in having conversations with the community besides from playing the name game with me does't stop you from being a forum warrior.

Also if 3 paragraphs is long then how did you survive in school? That isn't even essay length, although if it helps you I will be happy to write one for you.

"I am a complete failure at Grepolis, but I'll write out a long wall of text to try and hide that fact."

You Triad guys are great at this trash talking game. Unfortunately having the ability to have a mature conversation with someone who has a different opinion then you is a trait you guys are honestly lacking with posts like these.