Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser46838

Second issue out again. Since when did everyone became so friendly toward one another?

DeletedUser40768

Ok time to start the trash talking again:

Triad considers every alliance they farm to be a part of a coalition. Is that paranoia or a false sense of pride?

DeletedUser27128

Ok time to start the trash talking again:

Triad considers every alliance they farm to be a part of a coalition. Is that paranoia or a false sense of pride?

There you go again.... for gods sake we haven't even farmed that many alliances yet :supermad:

DeletedUser40768

There you go again.... for gods sake we haven't even farmed that many alliances yet :supermad:

So that mean's you guys don't get most of your bp from other alliances? Guess it must be from rotating quests or attacking each other then :eek:

DeletedUser27128

So that mean's you guys don't get most of your bp from other alliances? Guess it must be from rotating quests or attacking each other then :eek:

(facepalm)

I said we haven't farmed many alliances, we farm a couple of big ones, they provide enough ;)

DeletedUser49197

Can I trash talk my own alliance? I joined an alliance founded by a noob who thought alliance forums were world forums. Then, he starts inviting members of alliances like Triad, and The Empire. C'mon!

DeletedUser22977

Can I trash talk my own alliance? I joined an alliance founded by a noob who thought alliance forums were world forums. Then, he starts inviting members of alliances like Triad, and The Empire. C'mon!

In your alliance founders defence, I heard he was dealing with someone who threw a temper tantrum that his OP got cancelled who then deleted a lot of the forums, quit the guild, then got his city conquered. With that much going on, a leader can miss a few things from time to time.

DeletedUser46838

Truth be told, most of us don't "rotate quests to get BP" . We get our BP from farming turtles