Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser23413

Lol, I guess Chad was not as scared as some one who retreated from his 7 front line cities without serious effort to fight back.
Btw, I regret that what we talked didn't happen. I still think you were honest when you were telling me you would attack CS. :)

DeletedUser44261

lol i lost 7 yes, idk what you think that we will run or something :) now ill take 50 in 44 ;) name of the game ares.. ya'll had your puppy allies hit our actives and you guys hit our inactives noobs simmers LOL.. good way to hold your head up, need a chin strap? maybe chill doo? he attacked me with baby attacks idk how he thinks he taking cities L M A OO! 46LS here and there, 200 slings, 200 hops L O L.. he has been away too long from the game teach him, attacks look funny as hel'l, well we got a laugh out of it tho, lets try that again huh... 2nd off, all you hating on Erik, why? well i guess its human nature, when you cant do what a person dose and you want to be like them, we tend to hate cause we aint them lol.. ares, known you for too long man, u know me better then that, we aint no bathroom runners.. see to who the real hypocrites are, you guys sway your words in tin foil to the ex-BL which you mostly dont know about, but chad the master baiter dose. they swindle members to turn them agains us and coming, they were weak minded that ya'll broke them.. so im glad for you taking them in.. spies in Holy say things not all smooth over there :D GL

Great leadership display Blaze, Calling your team "Inactives noobs simmers". Does that make you an inactive noob simmer as well ? I mean, you did lose 7 cities :) Just sayin'

DeletedUser44261

Might have perhaps to do with attacking without a formal notification as well as using spies like keletho and hr west?:d

Just because someone switches teams doesn't make them spies. If you think that then you should probably be more involved with your teammates and get to know them a bit more. I bet theres gonna be a lot of "he was a spy thats why he left!" moments in your team, lol :)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Might have perhaps to do with attacking without a formal notification as well as using spies like keletho and hr west?:d

Erik notified us but not his own team? He sent us a "DCLARATION OF WAR FLUFFS" MM. And Keletho, if he was a spy, would he have MM'd the whole coalition(multiple times, much to my annoyance) to get in?

War between us was inevitable, it was obvious, you didn't exactly need to be "notified", especially not with Erik founding a city in O56 called "I am Coming". Why play the victim?

DeletedUser

Great leadership display Blaze, Calling your team "Inactives noobs simmers". Does that make you an inactive noob simmer as well ? I mean, you did lose 7 cities :) Just sayin'

every alliance has some inactives noobs and simmers he was simply saying they were attacking alphas inactives noobs and simmers

DeletedUser44261

every alliance has some inactives noobs and simmers he was simply saying they were attacking alphas inactives noobs and simmers

Makes sense. Him losing 7 cities puts him on the same group though. think about it :)

DeletedUser23413

The first Alpha cities went down in our ops was of Ki-Borg their founder. I believe he is not a noob nor simmer.

mats25

Phrourach
in this game ...not good to count sheeps right now...better to look up for players who have better time in club than in grepolis in ww time... via this you can loose all the fun in minutes..and via this ,can collapse all the alliance...from this the disscussion of taked ones can start
the looses or cainse right now is just locateing issues...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just because someone switches teams doesn't make them spies. If you think that then you should probably be more involved with your teammates and get to know them a bit more. I bet theres gonna be a lot of "he was a spy thats why he left!" moments in your team, lol :)

Of course not,but when someone says I am willing to spy for you like Hr West,or like Keletho who supposedly had just 1 bireme city for 15 cities and so was "unable" to participate in anything on has to think it is more then a coincidence:D
Enjoy the scums of Coming Soon:D
Including the c rap you just took:D
Today learned we had a player with that name:D

DeletedUser

Erik notified us but not his own team? He sent us a "DCLARATION OF WAR FLUFFS" MM. And Keletho, if he was a spy, would he have MM'd the whole coalition(multiple times, much to my annoyance) to get in?

War between us was inevitable, it was obvious, you didn't exactly need to be "notified", especially not with Erik founding a city in O56 called "I am Coming". Why play the victim?

Never go full idiot:D
You(Fluffy buffy) should have notified us as normal alliances(who for the more had a NAP as well as a secret understanding;)) do.
Erik did not colonize in your ocean-he took a small city of an internal,and this is not a breach-nor is it in itself even worth as a Gleiwitz;)

DeletedUser49059

Never go full idiot:D
You(Fluffy buffy) should have notified us as normal alliances(who for the more had a NAP as well as a secret understanding;)) do.
Erik did not colonize in your ocean-he took a small city of an internal,and this is not a breach-nor is it in itself even worth as a Gleiwitz;)

Come on now Tea, let's really be honest and put a truth spin to some of the propaganda.

Erik did not take an "internal"...unless you consider ghosted players leaving a 721 point city in their wake an "internal". I was "farming" that city for favor resources during the first bonus we had- it was the city of a "noob", not a Coming member. By the way- the city was taken on March 12...well before the start of the war, and in a way that move signified an end to the NAP and put the true intentions on the table- whether they were Erik's individually, or Comings as a whole is a question that remains unanswered by Prae at this point (I have asked). If Prae does leave you all, I will miss discussions with him. He's an excellent writer, and obviously intelligent.

The city that Sloth has mentioned and that I refer to as a final catalyst move suggesting inevitable war between us was certainly not an "internal", by the definition of most alliances. I am beginning to notice that the definition of several things may be "different" from the perspective of some of your members compared with others out there in the ocean, and I congratulate you on doing a good job to spin it favorably (as opposed to objectively, at times). Colonizing would have taken Erik an additional 24 hours to assert his position...he took an abandoned location, and then Prae continued to do his best to try to hash things out with our diplomat. I have enjoyed reading your commentary and Erik's out here on the externals to a point, but saying that the city was an internal...that's simply not an accurate or remotely fair statement about an inconsequential city located far outside our initially discussed boundaries (Comings- 65, Fluff/BTNB- 56/66 per the notes I have).

We sort of feel that we were notified...neither Erik's placement of the city nor the notification of the end of the NAP you expected from Fluff were handled in a proper fashion according to the original agreement- fair enough statement, but the fault falls to both alliances, not just ours as you continually portray it.

I respect your play and that of many of your members, could give a damn about the gold argument, don't wish to compete out here for the "propaganda crown", and I really do enjoy reading your posts and even find some of both entertaining and accurate. However...dates and times don't lie on this particular point. Let's keep it as clean and honest as possible.

DeletedUser41868

lol turtles are scared and in their shells, chad hasnt seen me yet lol just you saying that im sure he got excited again that he defended himself from one attack L M A OOOO!.. hes pretty scared where he shares my islands ;) i dont blame him.. btw i wish your spies knew the story L M A OO :) everything Gucci over here Leouminati, not the same kinda gucci over there :cool: btw havent seen you at all :D

Blaze, you are sort of leaning over the edge there buddy. Take a deep breath. Its gonna be alright. I actually appreciate the dbp you gave me the other night. 4.7k dbp and only 500 units lost on my end. Fear is not quite the word I would use to describe my feelings about that. I am worried about you though. You made a big show about how things were going to turn out and you pretty much got your backside handed to you.

Heck, look on the bright side, at least the 100+ cities we took from you guys was spread out among the 300+ members in your 3 alliances. I think you are the only player that had 7 or more cities taken from him. I also think you are the first founder I have ever seen lose that many cities and get demoted. I will make it feel better though buddy.

Let me serenade you off that ledge, my friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFkKmMtfpDQ

DeletedUser

Come on now Tea, let's really be honest and put a truth spin to some of the propaganda.

Erik did not take an "internal"...unless you consider ghosted players leaving a 721 point city in their wake an "internal". I was "farming" that city for favor resources during the first bonus we had- it was the city of a "noob", not a Coming member. By the way- the city was taken on March 12...well before the start of the war, and in a way that move signified an end to the NAP and put the true intentions on the table- whether they were Erik's individually, or Comings as a whole is a question that remains unanswered by Prae at this point (I have asked). If Prae does leave you all, I will miss discussions with him. He's an excellent writer, and obviously intelligent.

The city that Sloth has mentioned and that I refer to as a final catalyst move suggesting inevitable war between us was certainly not an "internal", by the definition of most alliances. I am beginning to notice that the definition of several things may be "different" from the perspective of some of your members compared with others out there in the ocean, and I congratulate you on doing a good job to spin it favorably (as opposed to objectively, at times). Colonizing would have taken Erik an additional 24 hours to assert his position...he took an abandoned location, and then Prae continued to do his best to try to hash things out with our diplomat. I have enjoyed reading your commentary and Erik's out here on the externals to a point, but saying that the city was an internal...that's simply not an accurate or remotely fair statement about an inconsequential city located far outside our initially discussed boundaries (Comings- 65, Fluff/BTNB- 56/66 per the notes I have).

We sort of feel that we were notified...neither Erik's placement of the city nor the notification of the end of the NAP you expected from Fluff were handled in a proper fashion according to the original agreement- fair enough statement, but the fault falls to both alliances, not just ours as you continually portray it.

I respect your play and that of many of your members, could give a damn about the gold argument, don't wish to compete out here for the "propaganda crown", and I really do enjoy reading your posts and even find some of both entertaining and accurate. However...dates and times don't lie on this particular point. Let's keep it as clean and honest as possible.

You are using a pretext to justify attacks without warning:)
Even if 100% true to think that the mighty fluffy buffy would be conquered by a single city and so you had to act in self defense is not even worth as Gleiwitz:D
We(leadership) in it's own way has backed Fluffy buffy way more then a single city which you cite;)
Including denying help to one of your advocates here;)
And a fluffy buffy(Marius the serb) colonized before the war for example;)
The simple truth mate is that the Nuts(Nutter buffy or how is that name) put pressure on the rest to open up against us after your new advocate was cut to pieces;)
Should I remind you that we respected to the letter the refugee rule with the biggest player of your new advocate who came here?
If we were such devils as you say perhaps we could have "innocently" saved a couple;)
who would have learned the truth?None.
Yet we respected the fluffy buffy,and you grew to think of your selves real high:D

DeletedUser23413

You are the first alliance in Sinope setting up s coalition against another alliance and now you are crying about the others alliances are gathering against you. Funny.

DeletedUser40223

Speaking as someone out of the top 12 this is how I see things now, obviously things can change quickly and in a weeks time this could look like complete drivel but here goes:

1. Coming Soon. Good strong core ideal for WW and experienced players. Great chance of winning.. Swim..
2. Alpha et Omega. I know a lot of the peeps here and there are some good players but they are going through a tough time, right now Float is the best I can say..
3. Fluffernutters. In a good position. Certainly in with a fair chance of winning but probably not favourites. Swim
4. Barbs. Decent but I don't think they will win. Float..
5. Holy Mayhem. Strong alliance, I said a while back I think they are the 'dark horses' of Sinope and I stand by that. Great chance of the win.. Swim.
6. BTNB # 3
7. AotN.. I think WW has come too soon for them (and many others). Sink.. Sorry guys..
8. PM #5
9. LOS. Doing well but well enough to win? I don't think so. Float.
10. GNR .. Look a very decent alliance. Will they win? No.. Float.
11. Coming Later .. Not CS.. Can only win if CS do.. Float maybe Sink.. There I said it..
12.Old School.. Some good players here. But not enough to win.. Float maybe sink..

Oh and as for my alliance Indie.. Not a chance of winning! :D but it's been a heck of a ride and it will continue until the world closes.. Swim..

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Let's keep it as clean and honest as possible.

1. u could asked me that city, if u looked carefully it did not gained much in points, i had 10 slots in that time and i did not wanted to colonise 10/10, and INTERNALS I TRY TO KEEP THEM FOR MY MEMEBRS , if u see the location it a perfect spot to strike into 55, its in the cross of 65/55 and fluffers. Reason you didnt asked is u needed a reason to make others believe u had a valid reason to strike. And even if u did, striking without saying u go to war is done by school kids without honnor not by founders playing the game long time.

2. Are those 2 spies we kicked out the only ones?
FYI we dont have and dont need spies in your team, so don't talk about keep it clean and honnest.

3. Barbarians had honnor by throwing out SPY WEST, Fluffers dont care and took him in, stop crying about keep it clean , you guys stink all the way.

4. If Fluffer or Buffers kicking out inactive members, please say to them they don't need to knock on my door for refugee, thats the style of FLUFFS, why would i take in inactives from other groups where i dont even want to keep my own...

should i keep going ....

DeletedUser

You are the first alliance in Sinope setting up s coalition against another alliance and now you are crying about the others alliances are gathering against you. Funny.

Do I seem a leolian chill chad to you to start crying?:D

DeletedUser49059

Erik and Tea-

RE: city "I am Coming" and others- it wasn't just Erik's choice to colonize a 721 point ghost city within our oceans that lead to our alliance paths heading different directions. There was also the issue of taking several large, O66 ghosts that were part of one of our sub-alliances that disbanded, PB&J. We both know this, so it should come as no surprise to hear it mentioned here in addition to the multiple emails I sent to Praehelios. It was mentioned to Prae within the 24 hours prior the onset of the war, and only recently responded to. We never took nor colonized a 65 city prior to you alliance taking quite a few in our 66 ocean, which were ghosts that we felt "entitled" to since they were part of a sub-alliance. We never fathomed having to "race" your alliance to take ghosts in 66- it went against the agreement of our NAP, as I understand. When did you all accept accountability for that? Or, is it simply unfathomable that any alliance on the server would ask you to be accountable for your actions or the actions of your members? Most NAPs are mutually beneficial, not singularly to the benefit of one alliance- in this case, the NAP became singularly beneficial to you all.

We are accountable for not notifying you with the standard 48 hour NAP dissolution, and have never professed otherwise. However, taking "our" ghosts and ghosts well within our borders was certainly percieved as one of 2 things:
1. NAP violation
2. Declaration of intentions and eventual war

Does a violation of a NAP or a pact not consequentially remove all agreements from the table on an immediate basis in terms of how your alliance reacts? If we had made the first move to do this, how would you have handled it? And certainly, it was NOT a single "oops" move- taking more than one city in 66 over a 5-7 day period within our ocean was not a mistake. If you want to claim it was a mistake, then it falls to Comings alliance management of the team's actions.

HR West and Keletho have provided no valuable information regarding Comings voluntarily, and they haven't been asked to do so either. Whether they are in our alliance or not- it really has little impact on the direction of our "war". They have both proved to have their own challenges- HR West admittedly has a language barrier and can be misinterpreted at times. You all never suggested that Keletho was a "spy". And, you are welcome to send to us any confirmation of either of these 2 players being a spy and they will be dealt with appropriately-just as Barbs did. Will I take your word for it, at this point? Ummmmm....not only no, but "H*** NO! We've got a trust barrier firmly in place at this point between our alliances. Sadly, documentation would need to be provided- it's why I never delete an in game PM. And "the dog ate my homework" (aka "I deleted the PM") will not fly.

And yes, you all did honor refugee status on Arjujaan when he left DES. I don't suppose he shared with you that he approached us for membership first, and was given the opportunity to wait 24 hours and get through the revolts first and then we would be happy to have him? Probably not. Regardless, I don't think he's around anymore. So, why debate him?

I don't care to post out here on the externals often. As I said- I enjoy reading what you all and others "enlighten" and entertain us with. We will absorb most of your commentary in silence, generally speaking. However, suggesting that the city that Erik took in our ocean was a Comings internal of significance was a blatant mistruth...one proven by grepointel, for anyone interested look at 3/12/15 http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&server=en81&pn=ErikWijmeersch&dow=all&rt=conquest.

Yet we respected the fluffy buffy,and you grew to think of your selves real high
Tea, when was the last time that you read Erik's profile page? I don't think that we can possibly aspire to hold ourselves anywhere NEAR that valuable, nor to the high standards of value and self-service I see in your external posts. "We" don't think of ourselves as "unqualified", but we certainly don't see our alliance as "entitled". And, we have respect for nearly every alliance on the server...even our enemies.

Good luck, and if you want to discuss it further, feel free to PM me within the game or forward any evidence of "spies" that you have.

I leave the "propaganda crown" to you all...you have certainly earned it.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Erik and Tea-

RE: city "I am Coming" and others- it wasn't just Erik's choice to colonize a 721 point ghost city within our oceans that lead to our alliance paths heading different directions. There was also the issue of taking several large, O66 ghosts that were part of one of our sub-alliances that disbanded, PB&J. We both know this, so it should come as no surprise to hear it mentioned here in addition to the multiple emails I sent to Praehelios. It was mentioned to Prae within the 24 hours prior the onset of the war, and only recently responded to. We never took nor colonized a 65 city prior to you alliance taking quite a few in our 66 ocean, which were ghosts that we felt "entitled" to since they were part of a sub-alliance. We never fathomed having to "race" your alliance to take ghosts in 66- it went against the agreement of our NAP, as I understand. When did you all accept accountability for that? Or, is it simply unfathomable that any alliance on the server would ask you to be accountable for your actions or the actions of your members? Most NAPs are mutually beneficial, not singularly to the benefit of one alliance- in this case, the NAP became singularly beneficial to you all.

We are accountable for not notifying you with the standard 48 hour NAP dissolution, and have never professed otherwise. However, taking "our" ghosts and ghosts well within our borders was certainly percieved as one of 2 things:
1. NAP violation
2. Declaration of intentions and eventual war

Does a violation of a NAP or a pact not consequentially remove all agreements from the table on an immediate basis in terms of how your alliance reacts? If we had made the first move to do this, how would you have handled it? And certainly, it was NOT a single "oops" move- taking more than one city in 66 over a 5-7 day period within our ocean was not a mistake. If you want to claim it was a mistake, then it falls to Comings alliance management of the team's actions.

HR West and Keletho have provided no valuable information regarding Comings voluntarily, and they haven't been asked to do so either. Whether they are in our alliance or not- it really has little impact on the direction of our "war". They have both proved to have their own challenges- HR West admittedly has a language barrier and can be misinterpreted at times. You all never suggested that Keletho was a "spy". And, you are welcome to send to us any confirmation of either of these 2 players being a spy and they will be dealt with appropriately-just as Barbs did. Will I take your word for it, at this point? Ummmmm....not only no, but "H*** NO! We've got a trust barrier firmly in place at this point between our alliances. Sadly, documentation would need to be provided- it's why I never delete an in game PM. And "the dog ate my homework" (aka "I deleted the PM") will not fly.

And yes, you all did honor refugee status on Arjujaan when he left DES. I don't suppose he shared with you that he approached us for membership first, and was given the opportunity to wait 24 hours and get through the revolts first and then we would be happy to have him? Probably not. Regardless, I don't think he's around anymore. So, why debate him?

I don't care to post out here on the externals often. As I said- I enjoy reading what you all and others "enlighten" and entertain us with. We will absorb most of your commentary in silence, generally speaking. However, suggesting that the city that Erik took in our ocean was a Comings internal of significance was a blatant mistruth...one proven by grepointel, for anyone interested look at 3/12/15 http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&server=en81&pn=ErikWijmeersch&dow=all&rt=conquest.

Tea, when was the last time that you read Erik's profile page? I don't think that we can possibly aspire to hold ourselves anywhere NEAR that valuable, nor to the high standards of value and self-service I see in your external posts. "We" don't think of ourselves as "unqualified", but we certainly don't see our alliance as "entitled". And, we have respect for nearly every alliance on the server...even our enemies.

Good luck, and if you want to discuss it further, feel free to PM me within the game or forward any evidence of "spies" that you have.

I leave the "propaganda crown" to you all...you have certainly earned it.

Please dont blame ohers when they said taking a ghost from inactive, as i said this town ment nothing to me just a good location to go in ocean 55.
if you guys asked Poop about it i answered i guessed it was.... i dont remember non important events, perhaps you do.

Intension of war, lol, you guys screwed your own founder over, over 30 people who play this game for over 5 yars asked me and Poop, why Pawn backstabbed and went against his so called mentors (certainly Poop) its as i would kick Kronnoss in his nuts...people make their own names, Pawn did on this server for sure.
Blaiming his weak co founders only show how weak he is himself, he should had stepped out that team himself...
I hope he stop saying to others he learned so much from Poop and litle from me, backstabbing is not what we both teach.

In no millions year we would have go against pawn.

also lots of bla bla bla, but reason why you guys went against us are 2 reasons and 2 only.

1st you are noobs went for Barbies propaganda.
2nd your own leaders/founders words you got bored and wanted a war lasting more than 48hours, nothing wrong with that, but now not mention it is poor, typical politic behavior.

Next time talk first and declare war as humans.
Next time don't hide and just say yeah, Barbies made us do it, yeah we have no mind of our own, we are chicken...following politics of Barbies...

I dont regret it, gives me valid excuse to strike back when time say its that time, a lot joked and made fun about this same statement on other servers....

I must say Fluff has good fighters, but in end a good fighter dies as easy as poor ones.