Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser32731

well i was being honest he was being biased l m a o; whatever game they play i can play it better, whatever they can do i can do better, atleast is what my bank teller tells me ;) .. here ill + you for your comment ;)

DeletedUser

Come on, people are going to be biased, they aren't going to say their own alliance is going to sink, and obviously think their enemies will sink, its just the idea of the game.
the really interesting top 12 comes from experienced players who are outside the top 12

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Come on, people are going to be biased, they aren't going to say their own alliance is going to sink, and obviously think their enemies will sink, its just the idea of the game.
the really interesting top 12 comes from experienced players who are outside the top 12

yes we all desperate waiting for the opinions of :

Players
obrien47
haamox
ashhh3yn
or why not the alliance FREE LANCER

DeletedUser44261

well i was being honest he was being biased l m a o; whatever game they play i can play it better, whatever they can do i can do better, atleast is what my bank teller tells me ;) .. here ill + you for your comment ;)

You doing the same thing he does doesnt mean you're being the honest one. It's either you both are honest or you both are biased.

The fact that you think so highly of yourself while being on the same "level" makes you arrogant. And arrogance messes you up in this game. Its only a matter of time before your "shield" is going to become red dots. Trust me, we are the worst red dots you would want to have close to you ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You doing the same thing he does doesnt mean you're being the honest one. It's either you both are honest or you both are biased.

The fact that you think so highly of yourself while being on the same "level" makes you arrogant. And arrogance messes you up in this game. Its only a matter of time before your "shield" is going to become red dots. Trust me, we are the worst red dots you would want to have close to you ;)

Trust me, we are the worst red dots you would want to have close to you ;)

Better i don1t free translate this lol....

hint hint ....

same "level" makes you arrogant.

DeletedUser44589

1. Coming Soon. Good strong core alot of experienced players. Chance of winning Good. Swim
2. Alpha et Omega. Good group need to reorganize a bit. Chance of winning Decent. Swim
3. Fluffenutters Aggressive group nice ocean control Chance of winning Good Swim
4. Barbs. Good group currently solidifying their area Chance of winning Good Swim
5. Holy Mayhem. My team Chance of winning Good Swim
6. Big tastie NB see number 3
7.Army stronger than they look Chance of winning Decent Swim
8. PM see number 5
9. LOS They are growing well Chance of winning Decent Swim
10. GNR Don't know much about them seem pretty strong Chance of winning Decent Swim
11. Coming Later see number 1
12.Old School Good group experienced players Chance of winning Decent Swim

From my perspective looks like sinope will be a good battle for the crown. No monster alliance dominating this world.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1. Coming Soon. Good strong core alot of experienced players. Chance of winning Good. Swim
2. Alpha et Omega. Good group need to reorganize a bit. Chance of winning Decent. Swim
3. Fluffenutters Aggressive group nice ocean control Chance of winning Good Swim
4. Barbs. Good group currently solidifying their area Chance of winning Good Swim
8. PM see number 5
10. GNR Don't know much about them seem pretty strong Chance of winning Decent Swim

From my perspective looks like sinope will be a good battle for the crown. No monster alliance dominating this world.

We need more than 1 swimmingpool with all those swimmers.

DeletedUser

8. PM see number 5

Every single thing was the same here, except GnR have a pretty strong chance of winning rather than just chance of winning, needs a bit of controversy bud, all top 12 ain't going to stay that way before WW, some will fall and new ones emerge

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Every single thing was the same here, except GnR have a pretty strong chance of winning rather than just chance of winning, needs a bit of controversy bud, all top 12 ain't going to stay that way before WW, some will fall and new ones emerge
Nah CS will win, not GnR.

DeletedUser42470

Nah CS will win, not GnR.

Are you pretty sure? O darn it! You are!!!! lol

DeletedUser23413

I wish Inno to stall WW kick off time 2 more months. It is too fast. With the building upgrades the points requirement should be 400M instead of 250M. That would make this world more interesting since the top alliances can move closer to each other.

DeletedUser39822

Blaze is on fire up on that pulpit. His alliance just lost over a hundred cities in one week to our alliance and I believe he is seven cities lighter himself but when given lemons he makes lemonade. We get called out for not attacking Alpha one on one but Alpha is actually four alliances, lol.....don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. We also lost cities, granted nothing near as many as Alpha lost but I will offer no excuses as to why we lost them and just say to you "well done" and to please continue. Give us a better fight than BL.

Speaking of BL.....Erik likes to throw out the word "backstabbing" a lot. I have noticed in grepospeak when something falls into place or works in your favor it is called diplomacy but when something works against you it is typically defined as backstabbing. BL leaders blindsided and abandoned their members when they ran to CS. There is no "honor" in what they did and a lot of angry BL members left behind can attest to this........ and now these runners fight under the CS flag, the same flag that likes to point fingers and publicly pass judgment upon others such as Chill while spouting their own honor. CS will view taking in these BL players as diplomacy and strategy while those left behind will consider the move a stab in the back.....it depends on who you ask. Chill has made the right moves, strategically and diplomatically. This is how a lot of us see it and you cannot argue the position it has currently put him but since it did not benefit CS of course it is backstabbing. To say that he and other members have made a name for themselves and will technically be black listed on other servers is outright comical......you should have saved that speech for the BL leaders lest you are a hypocrite.

DeletedUser340

No idea what Erik means when he talks about fluffs honor being below freezing, must be losing his mind after being here too long.

DeletedUser

Might have perhaps to do with attacking without a formal notification as well as using spies like keletho and hr west?:d

DeletedUser

I wish Inno to stall WW kick off time 2 more months. It is too fast. With the building upgrades the points requirement should be 400M instead of 250M. That would make this world more interesting since the top alliances can move closer to each other.
It wouldn't make any difference to your alliance even if Inno agreed :D

DeletedUser22517

To build 4 (plus 3 decoy) WW you need minimum of 3k cities, good core and great activity from all members, this is for speed 1 word so i guess in speed 2 is around 4.5k cities.For all 7 WW i think in this world there is no chance but that depends how the alliances will play at the end.No alliance is close enough to that number except CS(they already have that number)and they have good core so they are in the pole position.If this world splits in 2 coalitions before the WW my money is on CS but if the other alliances decide to go on their own and build only 1 or 2 WW this world will go on forever because any alliance with 2k cities can build 1 WW and cut it half all the way to the end and CS can`t do anything to stop that.
Those are my 2 cents like observer in this world on top 12

DeletedUser32731

Blaze is on fire up on that pulpit. His alliance just lost over a hundred cities in one week to our alliance and I believe he is seven cities lighter himself but when given lemons he makes lemonade. We get called out for not attacking Alpha one on one but Alpha is actually four alliances, lol.....don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. We also lost cities, granted nothing near as many as Alpha lost but I will offer no excuses as to why we lost them and just say to you "well done" and to please continue. Give us a better fight than BL.

Speaking of BL.....Erik likes to throw out the word "backstabbing" a lot. I have noticed in grepospeak when something falls into place or works in your favor it is called diplomacy but when something works against you it is typically defined as backstabbing. BL leaders blindsided and abandoned their members when they ran to CS. There is no "honor" in what they did and a lot of angry BL members left behind can attest to this........ and now these runners fight under the CS flag, the same flag that likes to point fingers and publicly pass judgment upon others such as Chill while spouting their own honor. CS will view taking in these BL players as diplomacy and strategy while those left behind will consider the move a stab in the back.....it depends on who you ask. Chill has made the right moves, strategically and diplomatically. This is how a lot of us see it and you cannot argue the position it has currently put him but since it did not benefit CS of course it is backstabbing. To say that he and other members have made a name for themselves and will technically be black listed on other servers is outright comical......you should have saved that speech for the BL leaders lest you are a hypocrite.

lol i lost 7 yes, idk what you think that we will run or something :) now ill take 50 in 44 ;) name of the game ares.. ya'll had your puppy allies hit our actives and you guys hit our inactives noobs simmers LOL.. good way to hold your head up, need a chin strap? maybe chill doo? he attacked me with baby attacks idk how he thinks he taking cities L M A OO! 46LS here and there, 200 slings, 200 hops L O L.. he has been away too long from the game teach him, attacks look funny as hel'l, well we got a laugh out of it tho, lets try that again huh... 2nd off, all you hating on Erik, why? well i guess its human nature, when you cant do what a person dose and you want to be like them, we tend to hate cause we aint them lol.. ares, known you for too long man, u know me better then that, we aint no bathroom runners.. see to who the real hypocrites are, you guys sway your words in tin foil to the ex-BL which you mostly dont know about, but chad the master baiter dose. they swindle members to turn them agains us and coming, they were weak minded that ya'll broke them.. so im glad for you taking them in.. spies in Holy say things not all smooth over there :D GL

DeletedUser23413

Spies in Alpha say you are no more in charge due to your miserable attacks on Chad's city, Blaze :cool:

DeletedUser32731

lol turtles are scared and in their shells, chad hasnt seen me yet lol just you saying that im sure he got excited again that he defended himself from one attack L M A OOOO!.. hes pretty scared where he shares my islands ;) i dont blame him.. btw i wish your spies knew the story L M A OO :) everything Gucci over here Leouminati, not the same kinda gucci over there :cool: btw havent seen you at all :D