Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser23413

New top 12, anyone. Interesting to see how the world looks like now :D

DeletedUser48572

At this point everyone in the top 12 is a "swim"...

there's my top 12. lol.

Was trying to do one right now but really...all alliances look good IMO at this point..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is hard to do one at the minute, half the alliances swim while the others sink, its just which side does which that is the hard point lol

DeletedUser29916

1. CS : Float
2. Alpha: Sink
3. Fluff : Swim
4. barbs: Swim
5. HM: Swim
6. = 3
7. Army of the north: Float possibly Swim if they hold up against Alpha
8. = 5
9. LoS: Swim / Sink / Float depending on their allegiance
10.. GnR: Float
11. = 1
12. Old School = Swim

DeletedUser

To cut it short:all my allies as well as my alliance swim,my enemies and/or their allies a float at best:D

DeletedUser29916

To cut it short:all my allies as well as my alliance swim,my enemies and/or their allies a float at best:D

Pretty much how I see things at this point but time will tell.

HM are here to stay be it with 2000 cities or 500 :)

Edit: why don't you post a less biased top 12 Tea

Edit2: Btw last I checked it was your alliance who started the whole "split the world in half" thingie. If you guys diden't feel the need to start the world with 300 players (Coming Soon / Coming Later / Coming After) you wouldn't have forced TUS to be as agressive as they were or Alpha to be as much of an MRA as they are... think about that when you join a new world :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1 Coming Soon
Everyone was in euphoria which was it, three weeks ago?
190 cities lost, or should we say, loss of multi-front areas that are impossible to defend.
Everything goes smoothly as I had always hoped it would be, so those who envy it, sorry ! we swimming and we do it in the Olympic final!

2 Alpha et Omega
Hard times?
No more or less than what comings had to undergo three weeks ago.
Perfect timing, just far enough before WW to lose their dead wood.
Whoever runs into enemy camp after the first launched attacks, mostly those players become BP killing grounds after an alliance adapts to its new surroundings.
This group wil adapt if not done so already, the swimming wil only get easier from today.

3 The Fluffernutters
Morale is booming or not?
Perhaps, but honor is below freezing point. (we all know why).
A monkey can grab 100 cities in multi-front area's.
The first takeover which I say wow,...we are in trouble is yet to come, who knows it happen?
Now the golden eggs have ran out they must start to fight the old way, transport boats!
Have never seen so many myths fly, let's see whether motivation will be high to send boats towards the forest of biremes now will only prove what skills the monkey actually has.
His masters have used more spies than all others together, Keletho was the last spy unmasks never saw that noob fighting actively and suddenly it now all possible for him, tried to fool others by MM the whole server about his situation, this noob was a spy @ other servers and i was a fool for not believing it.
This alliance swims to the end but will not make history

4 .THE BARBARIANS
Their gift is let others carry their war.
Have a nice piece of ocean where no one is interested in, now they start thinking of expansion as always when they think it is safe.
Are catalisator of anti comings front and play it smart to get ready in WW position. SWIM

5 .Holy Mayhem
Ocean 44, not exactly club 54.
After many mergers and more backstabbing events they Rule 44.
Anyone can swim in a dominant ocean, can they equally well swim outside their core ocean?
In sport we have an expression for these guys, the local champions around the village church tower.
I believe this alliance will not make history, but some of their founding leaders who tried the way they did ,paid a high price. They know names are ruined forever, doubt they will ever receive a pact or nap on the next server from a respectfull family ... Swim in 44.

6 .Big Tasty Nutter Butter
Same as....we all know it....

7 .The Army of the North
Chill wrote it down urlier! Propaganda make them stay on the Barbies/Holys fence.
I try not to play this game, yes i believe its much better for them to change camps, and the others know it to. But its not me to make this happen. FLOAT.

8 .Project Mortis
Some projects are ment to fail.

9 .Legion of Shadows
They have a lovely ocean, number 53.
Growing all the time, call me sentimental, i have won worlds in their possition how they are today. However this world is fast to fast for all of us, we might be allies or enemies but thats a given , the world is going to fast! Time is against their side but swim easy t'll WW.

10 Guns n Roses
Allies of us and have lovely safe ocean up North. swim

11 .Coming Later
Coming after something is not always a bad thing lol. Sometimes the best things happens later.

12 Old School
I prefere a mobile phone instead a land line.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Pretty much how I see things at this point but time will tell.

HM are here to stay be it with 2000 cities or 500 :)

Edit: why don't you post a less biased top 12 Tea

Edit2: Btw last I checked it was your alliance who started the whole "split the world in half" thingie. If you guys diden't feel the need to start the world with 300 players (Coming Soon / Coming Later / Coming After) you wouldn't have forced TUS to be as agressive as they were or Alpha to be as much of an MRA as they are... think about that when you join a new world :)

We joined with 20 people.

DeletedUser29916

We joined with 20 people.

I know you did Erik, you also reruited 280 others before other alliances had filled a sister alliance... except maybe that huge mra at the start of the world which was a huge joke, can't recall the name i'm sure you can.

Cuddo's for writing a top 12, always a good read, if I had known it would take me to write one for you to write one almost instantly I would have written one on a weekly basis.

PLUR

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I know you did Erik, you also reruited 280 others before other alliances had filled a sister alliance... except maybe that huge mra at the start of the world which was a huge joke, can't recall the name i'm sure you can.

Cuddo's for writing a top 12, always a good read, if I had known it would take me to write one for you to write one almost instantly I would have written one on a weekly basis.

PLUR

what is a PLUR lol , sometimes i am complete noob lol

DeletedUser

that 12 might just about prove to be the final. Maybe , maybe not

SlothTzu

Strategos
Have never seen so many myths fly, let's see whether motivation will be high to send boats towards the forest of biremes now will only prove what skills the monkey actually has.

Is this a joke? You and your buddies (13 of them to be exact) attacked one of my cities with 400 mantis and a couple hundred harpies last week.

DeletedUser32731

1. CS : Float
2. Alpha: Sink
3. Fluff : Swim
4. barbs: Swim
5. HM: Swim
6. = 3
7. Army of the north: Float possibly Swim if they hold up against Alpha
8. = 5
9. LoS: Swim / Sink / Float depending on their allegiance
10.. GnR: Float
11. = 1
12. Old School = Swim

well, i see thru your bogusuminati.. first off, wanted to state something.. HOLY SINK! most garbage attacks i have seen as an op from an alliance, crying to other alliance always to attack with them. they never attacked an alliance by theirself.. only reason you guys took cities is cause of the cowardly TB/OS dishonorable ppl, who cried to me when we attacked them and asked us for a NAP which i granted, then they turn on us with holy noobs :D get me once shame on you, twice shame on me ;) you put sink for alpha :D funny as shet! you guys are like little kids with a bottle of lotion running to the bathroom, specially chad the BASS catcher, call him the master baiter L M A O, so stop with the quick excitement.. holy pact made with OS/TB, which Holy dropped on their head when CS yelled at them l m a o now back to being buds again.. if Holy attacked us by theirself they would be on the downfall as we speak (Alpha hit Holy without anyone, we are no cowards), which they still are.. ya'll took few cities, gucci; see how long you hold that ship of jumpers who jump on site of fighting :D Easter is over, so see how ya'll doo now.. btw you put swim next too all your coalition who will never see a crown in Sinope, so i understand. make ya'll selves feel good for now :)) happy 420 btw, ill be blazing out in your cities when you sleep tonight chill so dont freak out when you wake like you always doo and send MM to all your coaliton of fluffy/army/tb/os L M A OOOOOOOO!!!

1. CS: Swim; #1 yea, come fly with us!
2. Alpha: we Flying
3. fluff: sink, confused
4. barbies: sink, cowards with no honor, Midge get some BPs, come visit me..
5. HM: sink, keep crying babies.
6. big nut tasters: sink, lol is all i have to say
7. Army: they better then the rest of the coalition, sink or swim its in their hands now..
8. PM: sink, its that month for them, they PMSing
9. LoS: swim, they are small but better then all the 3-8 groups
10.GnR: swim, bunch of killers
11.CL: Flying
12.OS: sink, will merge into someone.. few friends from past here they aight but decisions they have to make.

DeletedUser44261

well, i see thru your bogusuminati.. first off, wanted to state something.. HOLY SINK! most garbage attacks i have seen as an op from an alliance, crying to other alliance always to attack with them. they never attacked an alliance by theirself.. only reason you guys took cities is cause of the cowardly TB/OS dishonorable ppl, who cried to me when we attacked them and asked us for a NAP which i granted, then they turn on us with holy noobs :D get me once shame on you, twice shame on me ;) you put sink for alpha :D funny as shet! you guys are like little kids with a bottle of lotion running to the bathroom, specially chad the BASS catcher, call him the master baiter L M A O, so stop with the quick excitement.. holy pact made with OS/TB, which Holy dropped on their head when CS yelled at them l m a o now back to being buds again.. if Holy attacked us by theirself they would be on the downfall as we speak (Alpha hit Holy without anyone, we are no cowards), which they still are.. ya'll took few cities, gucci; see how long you hold that ship of jumpers who jump on site of fighting :D Easter is over, so see how ya'll doo now.. btw you put swim next too all your coalition who will never see a crown in Sinope, so i understand. make ya'll selves feel good for now :)) happy 420 btw, ill be blazing out in your cities when you sleep tonight chill so dont freak out when you wake like you always doo and send MM to all your coaliton of fluffy/army/tb/os L M A OOOOOOOO!!!

1. CS: Swim; #1 yea, come fly with us!
2. Alpha: we Flying
3. fluff: sink, confused
4. barbies: sink, cowards with no honor, Midge get some BPs, come visit me..
5. HM: sink, keep crying babies.
6. big nut tasters: sink, lol is all i have to say
7. Army: they better then the rest of the coalition, sink or swim its in their hands now..
8. PM: sink, its that month for them, they PMSing
9. LoS: swim, they are small but better then all the 3-8 groups
10.GnR: swim, bunch of killers
11.CL: Flying
12.OS: sink, will merge into someone.. few friends from past here they aight but decisions they have to make.

Great top 12 Blaze! Amazing! I wish i could +rep you mate! But mate, arent you contradicting yourself here ? You judge Chill for being "biased" in putting "Swim" on the anti CS coalition, yet you do the same for your own ? Oh biased oh biased :) Enjoy 420!