Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49358

It's funny that I was saying nothing was happening with the top 5 alliances and then Triad goes ham on Alpha Dogs, They have lost 10 members in today alone and idk how many cities.

DeletedUser40768

Last Legion I and II- Well who could have known there can be multiple legions finishing last, kind of a paradox. Tipping the scale at over 300 players, they rank 2nd and 4th in bp. If you combine their bp together though they would be ranked number 1 though. They lost about 10 players to Seal Team One, and it hasn't done anything to slow them down yet. They rule ocean 44 and 54, and watch out for those flyers ;)

Triad- Hey they fund the server, so I tip my hat to them ;) Lets see they got the highest average, highest bp, and lowest member count. Working with Retribution, and they show no sign of slowing down. I assume the profile pic is a resemblance of their players average age, going to say that is either rock or bond. Actually speaking of them, Bond is no longer in Triad and Rock once again made 3 or less newspaper articles :p So their forum presence is dwindling while their in game performance stays on the rise. Swim

Alpha Dogs- Well they got pacts with several top alliances, so there seat in this world is safe for the time being. They are 3rd in bp, and are lucky enough to share an ocean with Triad. Although there can only be one alpha male in the pack, so what does that mean for the rest of the alliance..... Sink

Retribution- The alliance that will turn Ocean 54 into a bloodbath. What was originally a competitive ocean is now one where Last Legion and Retribution are the only real top alliances still standing. The fight between Retribution and Last Legion will be interesting, will probably be a lengthy one too. I am still going to stick with my prediction of them being the dark horse alliance, and how they do in the war can go a long way in proving me right or wrong. Swim

Hectors House- Based mainly in 44 and 54, they are ranked 6th in points and 6th in bp. Not really sure about these guys. What I do know is they like to reserve every city on my island and then not conquer any of those cities. So my advice to them would be to learn how to use the reservation system :p Float

Alliances 7-12 Well I don't see any of these alliances doing much at all, so I don't have much to judge them on. So for now I expect them to sink. In all likelihood these alliances will either merge, experience internal problems, get their butt kicked, rise in the standings, or lose their spot to some big rim alliance (some of them are already rim alliances though). Sink and replaced by the next batch of fresh meat

This is pretty short compared to normal, but my opinion on the majority of these alliances has not changed. None of these alliances are really underperforming or overperforming, at least with the expectations I have for them :p The next top 12 I do will be longer, be more factual and if grepo intel works then maybe a pretty little map of the top 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49358

LL II just reverted their name back to The Empire, so I guess that's the end of the alliance or do they just want their own original name back?

DeletedUser46838

Triad- Hey they fund the server, so I tip my hat to them ;) Lets see they got the highest average, highest bp, and lowest member count. Working with Retribution, and they show no sign of slowing down. I assume the profile pic is a resemblance of their players average age, going to say that is either rock or bond. Actually speaking of them, Bond is no longer in Triad and Rock once again made 3 or less newspaper articles :p So their forum presence is dwindling while their in game performance stays on the rise. Swim

The statement,"We are working with Retribution" serious mistake. whoever gave you that info is misinforming you. Why would we be working with Voodoo lady?

DeletedUser46838

Triad - most writers skip their alliance but i do not as i have the data to support my statements. 1st in points and ABP. I did not know the Triad people when I joined but most of them know each other from previous worlds. This makes them very active and motivated to assists each other. Obviously an aggressive alliance with a widening ABP gap. Has a well oiled conquest engine which in speed 1 is critical since rebuilding failed attempts is relatively long and painful

Someone, in a previous analysis, stated (more or less) that Triad had the most ABP, the biggest gold whores and forum spammers. That is pretty much true - its kind of a go big or go home mentality - and we need Bond to spam because he sure as hell isn't building anything

My favorite Top 12.

DeletedUser40768

LL II just reverted their name back to The Empire, so I guess that's the end of the alliance or do they just want their own original name back?

I guess they liked their old name.

The statement,"We are working with Retribution" serious mistake. whoever gave you that info is misinforming you. Why would we be working with Voodoo lady?

Rock please don't talk, you are the one who believes in a mythical coalition :p Besides you love the voodoo woman :D

I am no longer even taking this world seriously, I just log on to trade some gold :p

No you log on to see how I am doing :p

DeletedUser43070

We voted and decided to go back to being our own, LL didn't even help us but now for some reason they are really keen to support us and help us gain cities

DeletedUser49358

ahhh my mistake I thought leadership had changed in TE once or twice

DeletedUser

TE no longer exists its now an academy of LL. If you are a founder think of yourself as a lifeguard in a babies swimming pool and considering how little control you have over you own people your not a very good lifeguard.

DeletedUser

Hectors House- Based mainly in 44 and 54, they are ranked 6th in points and 6th in bp. Not really sure about these guys. What I do know is they like to reserve every city on my island and then not conquer any of those cities. So my advice to them would be to learn how to use the reservation system :p Float

Noted.:cool: It is really very funny to see the food being sarcastic and chatty before dinner...:D
Ah and btw you are not really sure about these guys, eh? Well when you are performing an evaluation at least do it right and check where the alliances top ranking members are coming from.
Just to tip you note the following: HH, former Imperial Order, has one of the best killing ratio (Total ABP / alliance cap) in the history of English worlds (random check in half of the worlds is no1), and on top of that we have been reinforced with more experienced players from Rhammus and Dyme. Yes, of course this is history and might be ignored, but no worries you will know us better very soon...

Some examples:
World Sestos
Alliance Cap 50
Imperial order: 22,386,082 points

World Rhammus
Alliance Cap 150
Equilibrium: 19,370,469 points

World Dyme
Alliance Cap 50
Spartans: 8,397,864 points

World Oropus
Alliance Cap 250
Triad: 18,310,170 points

On the contrary very good and constructive evaluation from Valkeneth, although I think that RR are very much underestimated due to their lack of gold users they haven't shown their true dynamics and potential yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42266

Hello all!

Interesting read indeed, some are total out of this world about thoughts and some are right. Guys, we are going marathon here, very little value to say who will sink and float etc. Only value seems to have good leading in alliance and I see here a lack of it and a lot. What comes my old friend GB, please don't express RR too much instead I'm saying HH will be ruler in this world.

DeletedUser22977

And it looks like the Alpha Dogs are now starting that rapid spiral swim to the bottom.