King of the Hill

DeletedUser22115

Im sorry but my virus is still there. :)

Still no one owns this hill

DeletedUser27128

Gah, stupid virus. I go find a new hill. My new hill without any viruses.

DeletedUser

i get a narwhal to stab you then i claim the hill my hill

+rep to anyone with a good reply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45380

Your narwhal gets arrested for attempted murder and assault. While you are on the witness stand, I drive a few stakes into the hill to claim it as mine.

DeletedUser

While you are driving in the stakes you are mistaken by Count Dracula for a vampire slayer... he creeps up behind you with a cork and an empty bottle... uhmm nuff said. :eek:

Anyhoo I hold a party for some of the locals
Pop.png
which they like and so they vote me ARCHON. My Hill :)

DeletedUser40768

I kill you and Joseph Nieves my hill

Oh really :eek:

I trap you inside the McDonald's playhouse, with Ronald McDonald chasing you down. In fear you pee in your short shorts and make a mess on the floor. The pee on the floor causes you to slip and fall. You proceed to cry and Ronald McDonald is now right behind you....My Hill!

DeletedUser46838

And the "pee" that you mentioned was actually potassium Chromate that I had snuck in and I poisoned you and Mr McDonalds

My hill

DeletedUser27128

I went up the hill, picked 5 random rocks and threw them away. Turned out it was Rock5. Oh well.. I suppose its now my hill

DeletedUser27128

I get Thanos with his Infinity Gauntlet to vaporise the whole freaking planet. Nothing is left. My nothing.

DeletedUser22115

As far as I know, you technically can't own nothing. If there's nothing there you technically can't own it. As it doesn't exist