King of the Hill

DeletedUser40768

Nuclear bomb. You all die. My hill

You die from radiation as you took no precautionary measures after the nuclear bomb exploded. I do however, and find the hill empty just for me.

My hill!

DeletedUser49197

You die from radiation as you took no precautionary measures after the nuclear bomb exploded. I do however, and find the hill empty just for me.

My hill!
You forget defense!!! I conquer the hill for the first time, and the gods smile on a clean plate, and hera puts the spell city protection. Then, every myth unit is placed in my army, in infinite amounts.

DeletedUser35431

O.....K....

I kill Hera. I kill Zeus. All the other gods run away. I smite you down with Zeus' lightning bolt that I stole, and then......

MY HILL

DeletedUser22115

c4b8b7f2a2dd5feaf83d96311488de135bfc74fdd8fedcf479691240c79e32fc.jpg

I'm too young to die.

DeletedUser

I tell nickry's mom that he is pregnant, she kills him.

my hill.

DeletedUser49197

I tell your mom that you are poster of the month in grepoforums, she kills him.

my hill.

DeletedUser

My mom realizes she can't kill people while being dead, and I come back to life.

I drown you in marshmallow creme pies

my hill

DeletedUser49197

2580ef0a05bab8cb65abef80b116b2af577501ff0d60749988e184831b7279aa.jpg
I eat marshmallow cream pies!!! then my stomach explodes into you, but I grow a new one....

my hill.

DeletedUser

I let you have the hill, making you the first person to ever win a king of the hill contest.
people shower me with fame, wealth, and power for being so clever.

my life

DeletedUser

I am revived and i kill chalna for giving him the hill (sorry m8) then i give you 100000000 slush puppies and you get crazy brain freeze and die my hill

DeletedUser49197

Cmon, mate. I can grow a new stomach, so of course I can grow a new brain! My hill.

DeletedUser

I sacrifice my life to create a demonic blood shield to protect Flame forever.

DeletedUser49197

Thank you. I'm protected forever, and the only one who could ever defeat me sacrificed their life for me... :)

DeletedUser35431

I wipe the brain of that tiger in your sig and set him to kill you.