Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser27128

Don't get me started on the server wide mass mails they used to send to get support for their siege.

DeletedUser43325

i play this game many years but i ve never met anyone so mentaly unstable.

Amen. Anyone who dubs themself THE RIMLORD clearly has some issues. As exit strategy would say, "I'm pretty sure that guy plays grepo in a cape."

DeletedUser12512

Has anyone stopped to notice that Splash breaking away from Tsunami might be a setup? I have seen this tactic before, when an alliance splits up into 2, and then later on merge again.

heh ;-)

DeletedUser27128

lol that was 12 pages behind, don't tell me you read all that (rofl)

DeletedUser49197

1. Envenom (You know why, they've been here too long..)
2. Vermin (not for long... ;))
3. Serbia (risen recently because of Red Flag merge, won't rise anymore, not many solid allies except Tsunami/Congregation)
4. Splash (Will Fall, not a very good led alliance, nor good diplomatic matters, alliances are starting to turn on them...)
5. CT (Float, I don't know what happened that made them fall AND make their academy merge into them... Now focusing on Vermin like Envenom)
6. Lupi De Mari, near the rim, not in the main battlefield, but solid because of few strong alliances attacking them, will fall if a good adversary appears.
7. Dark Judgement (Float, not much about them)
8. Pest Control, I like them, but still are like Lupi, need to face solid enemies to see.
9. HellHounds, old TF/CENSORED combined. That's a lot of alliances (Too Late, Fury, then became Too Furious, then merged with CENSORED, then AoH merged, but recalled, then Red Dawn merged... Float/Swim will either rise or stay, their amazing loss of members has resulted in a decent average, and a god ability of stacking sieges... MMs work here! :)
10. THE CONGREGATION, falling, went down from 8 to 10, name change brought bad luck, still don't know why they did it...
11. Carpe Jugulam, slowly behind the scenes attacking a few top alliances, mainly sinking, better alliances taking some easy cities from them, kind of rim alliance.
12. Belligerent Family, almost same as Carpe, in a better condition in my opinion, will Float.

That's mine, first I've attempted ever! :)

DeletedUser20627

1. Envenom (You know why, they've been here too long..)
2. Vermin (not for long... ;))
3. Serbia (risen recently because of Red Flag merge, won't rise anymore, not many solid allies except Tsunami/Congregation)
4. Splash (Will Fall, not a very good led alliance, nor good diplomatic matters, alliances are starting to turn on them...)
5. CT (Float, I don't know what happened that made them fall AND make their academy merge into them... Now focusing on Vermin like Envenom)
6. Lupi De Mari, near the rim, not in the main battlefield, but solid because of few strong alliances attacking them, will fall if a good adversary appears.
7. Dark Judgement (Float, not much about them)
8. Pest Control, I like them, but still are like Lupi, need to face solid enemies to see.
9. HellHounds, old TF/CENSORED combined. That's a lot of alliances (Too Late, Fury, then became Too Furious, then merged with CENSORED, then AoH merged, but recalled, then Red Dawn merged... Float/Swim will either rise or stay, their amazing loss of members has resulted in a decent average, and a god ability of stacking sieges... MMs work here! :)
10. THE CONGREGATION, falling, went down from 8 to 10, name change brought bad luck, still don't know why they did it...
11. Carpe Jugulam, slowly behind the scenes attacking a few top alliances, mainly sinking, better alliances taking some easy cities from them, kind of rim alliance.
12. Belligerent Family, almost same as Carpe, in a better condition in my opinion, will Float.

That's mine, first I've attempted ever! :)

11. Mainly sinking? Two Top alliances are double teaming on us in O64 just to break a siege that they cant break on their own, that has to mean something and we still got the city. :cool:

DeletedUser48021

You're 100% correct Splash has such bad leadership we'll fold in a week.
Its the same leadership that has won 2 of the last 3 worlds they have played, like you said bad leadership.

DeletedUser

Well, we're fighting vermin outnumbered in 56 by ourselves, so we're not afraid to face solid enemies. I'll sink with the ship or one of my pact allies.

DeletedUser43325

You're 100% correct Splash has such bad leadership we'll fold in a week.
Its the same leadership that has won 2 of the last 3 worlds they have played, like you said bad leadership.

Be real though, you have a fraction of the roster that was a part of those 3 worlds.

DeletedUser48021

Still the same leadership.
I never said we had the same roster, far from it.

DeletedUser

I smell Tuna!

Haha, even with the losses, the Splash roster is still solid and capable... Just still beyond me that Pixie is a Krypt!

DeletedUser48021

Its a wonderful smell, I've heard people say they wish they could bottle it.

Its not to late for you to join Pixie.

DeletedUser43325

Lou actually relishes a good fight, so I think it would be safe to assume he will pass on your offer to join the northern circle jerk.

DeletedUser43325

The only way that "Vermin" get beat out for the title of "Most Accurate Alliance Name" would be if when the inevitable re-merge of Srbja, Splash, Congregation of Failures, and BZC happens they decide to call it "Sad Handjobs."

*please sign your minus rep :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

The only way that "Vermin" get beat out for the title of "Most Accurate Alliance Name" would be if when the inevitable re-merge of Srbja, Splash, Congregation of Failures, and BZC happens they decide to call it "Sad Handjobs."

*please sign your minus rep :)
Top comment. + rep whenever I can.

DeletedUser49210

I see Vermin lost some players to the alliance: Demon Spit. They probably would have stayed if the Demon Swallowed :eek:

DeletedUser27128

lol. their biggest player gone.

or maybe its just another branch of the alliance?

DeletedUser

Err, Tuna I am humbled by the offer and all but as I see it, generally the losers join the victors not the other way around. I know this isn't Katane anymore but just saying.

Additionally, I like definitive enemies. Make up your minds with those crazy Serbians, one day they are enemies, the next they are friends?

I don't like playing in alliances with pacts in your home ocean. Is 54 really Splash's or is it just a community park where everyone coexists and does their own thing?